Looking for an additional remote support rep!

FranciscoFrancisco Hosting ProviderOG

Hello everyone,

I'm looking to hire a new remote person to work L1/L2 type of support tickets. I'm looking for someone that can work during Saturday/Sunday during main business hours (9 - 5) at minimum. The more days you want to work the better, but those are the minimum.

The perfect candidate would have:

• Experience with cPanel and at least dabbed into Directadmin. Experience in Directadmin would be a huge plus.
  • A good handling on trouble shooting and debugging. I need someone that can work at a problem, even if it means trolling around stackoverflow.
  • A decent grasp of the english language. Other languages such as Spanish and Chinese would be a huge plus.
  • Experienced in Linux at the very least. Experience in Windows would be a major positive.

Wage will be negotiated.

Please PM me here with your resumes or just to talk things over.

Francisco

Comments

• bikegremlinbikegremlin ModeratorOGContent Writer

Is both Saturday and Sunday required at minimum?

Relja of House Novović, the First of His Name, King of the Plains, the Breaker of Chains, WirMach Wolves pack member
    BikeGremlin's web-hosting reviews

• FranciscoFrancisco Hosting ProviderOG

@bikegremlin said:
    Is both Saturday and Sunday required at minimum?

Yes since the main part of this is me finally getting a weekend off of my own :P

Francisco

• InceptionHostingInceptionHosting Hosting ProviderOG

First offer you post here and it is to give money to other people!

haha. nice one.

Thanked by (1)Ympker

https://inceptionhosting.com
    Please do not use the PM system here for Inception Hosting support issues.

• https://talk.lowendspirit.com/discussion/946/spanish-speaking-customer-support-for-you#latest

Not exactly what are you looking for but may be could work for you (if you are interested into the spanish market), L1 basic support At least he has the languages

Thanked by (1)Ympker

Dentistry is my passion

• Very interested, although only have some experience using CPanel, and limited with DirectAdmim. Would be willing to learn though.

Still worth applying?

• @Francisco said: I'm looking for someone that can work during Saturday/Sunday during main business hours (9 - 5) at minimum.

You may want to specify the timezone (unless you mean the timezone of the person applying)

Thanked by (1)bikegremlin

"A single swap file or partition may be up to 128 MB in size. [...] [I]f you need 256 MB of swap, you can create two 128-MB swap partitions." (M. Welsh & L. Kaufman, Running Linux, 2e, 1996, p. 49)

• Thanked by (1)MikePT
  • @angstrom said:

@Francisco said: I'm looking for someone that can work during Saturday/Sunday during main business hours (9 - 5) at minimum.

You may want to specify the timezone (unless you mean the timezone of the person applying)

PST ( it appears in LET)

Thanked by (1)angstrom

Dentistry is my passion

• MikePTMikePT Hosting ProviderOGServices Provider

@willie said:
    @MikePT ?

We're considering working during weekends, so yeah, sent Francisco a PM.

Thanked by (1)Ympker
  • How about having this new person add to the knowledgebase as they are responding to customers?

Thanked by (1)bikegremlin
  • bikegremlinbikegremlin ModeratorOGContent Writer

@level6 said:
    How about having this new person add to the knowledgebase as they are responding to customers?

Good knowledgebase rules!

Thanked by (1)level6

Relja of House Novović, the First of His Name, King of the Plains, the Breaker of Chains, WirMach Wolves pack member
    BikeGremlin's web-hosting reviews

• Did you hit up @WSS yet? I think he loves this kind of work!

• WSSWSS OGRetired

I'm pretty sure Francisco would much rather work the weekend by himself.

Thanked by (4)miegl vish seriesn Pwner

My pronouns are like/subscribe.

• @WSS said:

Nah, just let a script respond to any ticket with #dicks if received during the weekend

Thanked by (1)ReadyDedis

Hey teamacc. You're a dick. (c) Jon Biloh, 2020.

• WSSWSS OGRetired

@teamacc said:

@WSS said:

Nah, just let a script respond to any ticket with #dicks if received during the weekend

brb making a WHMCS random ascii dicks hook.

• WSSWSS OGRetired

• FranciscoFrancisco Hosting ProviderOG

For now I think I got enough resumes to work through :)

I got a few people I've talked with more with possible offers going their way.

Thanks agian!

Francisco

Thanked by (1)Ympker
  • MichaelCeeMichaelCee OGServices Provider
    edited May 2020

Please let us know which weekend they start. I would love to continue to be a pain in the ass for your staff and extend that to the newbie :D

Thanked by (2)Ympker WSS