Grand Theft Auto V FREE until 5/21/2020 at 6:00 PM

Hey guys,

If there are some fans of Grand Theft Auto V you can get it for free from https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/product/grand-theft-auto-v/home

You can grab it until 5/21/2020 at 6:00 PM
Cheers :3

Thanked by (4)Ganonk Abdullah mikho Rahul

https://tetahost.com/ - Cheap Shared DirectAdmin Hosting
https://tetahost.com/web-hosting - Free Web Hosting available
https://tetahost.com/cloud-vps - Cheap KVM Cloud VPS

«1

Comments

  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith AdministratorHosting Provider

    NICE

    Inception Hosting - 256MB OpenVZ VPS back in stock for €8.00 p/year - DEDICATED IP4 + /64 IPv6 https://clients.inceptionhosting.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=177
    Please do not use the PM system here for Inception Hosting support issues.

  • very nice

    oribinal user from +62

  • Got it. Now what do I do with it? Download to my PS3?
    (Yes, I'm dumb!)

    lowendinfo.com is expired.

  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith AdministratorHosting Provider

    not even pulling down at 1mbit atm... lol

    Inception Hosting - 256MB OpenVZ VPS back in stock for €8.00 p/year - DEDICATED IP4 + /64 IPv6 https://clients.inceptionhosting.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=177
    Please do not use the PM system here for Inception Hosting support issues.

  • @AlwaysSkint said:
    Got it. Now what do I do with it? Download to my PS3?
    (Yes, I'm dumb!)

    Pretty sure it's the PC version

    Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint
  • Your account is unable to download any more free games at this time.

    I only signed up for epicgames today, maybe that's why. I do have it on xbox and never played it...

  • WSSWSS Retired

    @FootKaput said:

    Your account is unable to download any more free games at this time.

    I only signed up for epicgames today, maybe that's why. I do have it on xbox and never played it...

    Nope. They just don't like you.

    Hell, I don't even have Windows, but I figured I'd grab it for when some cheap shitbox comes my way. It might just work on the work laptop if I can ever get the damn nVME to work. I can't just shoehorn a fucking SHDD in it, either because it's about the size of a physical 8-1/2x11 notebook, and probably has no user-serviceable parts inside.

    Description:
    Publisher:
    Price:
    
    
    Grand Theft Auto V
    
    Rockstar Games
    
    $ 0.00
    
    
    
    TOTAL [USD]:
    $ 0.00
    

    My pronouns are asshole/asshole/asshole. I will give you the same courtesy.

  • deankdeank OGOfficial Troll
    edited May 2020

    You know, it is a 2013 game.

    Are we ever gonna that GTA with a chick as the main character? Or just stick with Saint Row?

    The Amitz day is October 21. ♻ I call people by their soulname.

  • @deank said:
    You know, it is a 2013 game.

    Are we ever gonna that GTA with a chick as the main character? Or just stick with Saint Row?

    Oh please no.

    I swear to drunk Im not god

  • @WSS said: I don't even have Windows,

    Saw on reddit that someone said it works on nix via Lutris

    Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint
  • WSSWSS Retired

    @deank said:
    You know, it is a 2013 game.

    Are we ever gonna that GTA with a chick as the main character? Or just stick with Saint Row?

    Sony already released it; She kills the main character from the first story arc.

    My pronouns are asshole/asshole/asshole. I will give you the same courtesy.

  • @deank said:
    You know, it is a 2013 game.

    Are we ever gonna that GTA with a chick as the main character? Or just stick with Saint Row?

    The NPC driving in GTA is bad enough as it currently is.

  • BillaBilla Hosting Provider

    It will take two days for me to download!

  • SpeedBusSpeedBus Hosting ProviderOG

    @Billa said:
    It will take two days for me to download!

    Hey
    What app are you using for the network speed/usage in the taskbar?

  • BillaBilla Hosting Provider
    edited May 2020

    @SpeedBus Here you go dear..I have been using DU meter in the past and tried others also ....but this one has better refresh rates and sleek look. Though you have to install in compatibility mode....by the was game is also ready to launch.

    .

  • Wait wait...so first it wanted epic games to be installed AND rockstar club? LOL

    Thanked by (1)Billa

    I swear to drunk Im not god

  • Slightly offtopic, but since I always forget to claim the (weekly?) free games, I started to use this Docker image to automate the process for me: https://github.com/claabs/epicgames-freegames-node

  • BillaBilla Hosting Provider

    @serv_ee said:
    Wait wait...so first it wanted epic games to be installed AND rockstar club? LOL

    Yup that's how homies work hahahah

  • PC gaming is getting retarded. Every game wants its own launcher soon.

    I swear to drunk Im not god

  • deankdeank OGOfficial Troll

    And its own registered accounts.

    It's all WSSed up.

    The Amitz day is October 21. ♻ I call people by their soulname.

  • You even need a frigging account to be able to automatically update your nVidia drivers and/or to use their drivers properly

  • @Freek said:
    You even need a frigging account to be able to automatically update your nVidia drivers and/or to use their drivers properly

    LOL! Good thing I got out of PC gaming then. Or maybe Im just getting too old to bother with all of that. Easier just to sit down to my couch and use my playstation. But yeah, of course that has its downsides as well. Like paid online. Im not that bothered by graphics quality when Im gaming tbh.

    I swear to drunk Im not god

  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith AdministratorHosting Provider

    Well so far I have just found myself murdering people, getting their money, having shootouts with the cops to get guns, rinse and repeat, has not changed since I played it on my original Xbox :)

    Inception Hosting - 256MB OpenVZ VPS back in stock for €8.00 p/year - DEDICATED IP4 + /64 IPv6 https://clients.inceptionhosting.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=177
    Please do not use the PM system here for Inception Hosting support issues.

  • @serv_ee said:

    @Freek said:
    You even need a frigging account to be able to automatically update your nVidia drivers and/or to use their drivers properly

    LOL! Good thing I got out of PC gaming then. Or maybe Im just getting too old to bother with all of that. Easier just to sit down to my couch and use my playstation. But yeah, of course that has its downsides as well. Like paid online. Im not that bothered by graphics quality when Im gaming tbh.

    Or just join team red (aka AMD), they won't bug you with that sort of BS ;)

  • Next game is available for free: Borderlands: The Handsome Collection

  • @Freek said:

    @serv_ee said:

    @Freek said:
    You even need a frigging account to be able to automatically update your nVidia drivers and/or to use their drivers properly

    LOL! Good thing I got out of PC gaming then. Or maybe Im just getting too old to bother with all of that. Easier just to sit down to my couch and use my playstation. But yeah, of course that has its downsides as well. Like paid online. Im not that bothered by graphics quality when Im gaming tbh.

    Or just join team red (aka AMD), they won't bug you with that sort of BS ;)

    Hey now, Ive always been team red since Phenom days ;)

    Thanked by (1)Freek

    I swear to drunk Im not god

  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith AdministratorHosting Provider

    I just wanted to add to this to say I completed story mode a week ago, really enjoyed it, now I may have to buy GTA 6 when it comes out and even considering buying 4 to fill in the time waiting :)

    I don't have a lot of free time but recently I used every minute of it playing GTA 5 :+1:

    Did not bother with the online mode as I don't want to get that involved in a huge never-ending time suck :p

    Inception Hosting - 256MB OpenVZ VPS back in stock for €8.00 p/year - DEDICATED IP4 + /64 IPv6 https://clients.inceptionhosting.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=177
    Please do not use the PM system here for Inception Hosting support issues.

  • @AnthonySmith said:
    I just wanted to add to this to say I completed story mode a week ago, really enjoyed it, now I may have to buy GTA 6 when it comes out and even considering buying 4 to fill in the time waiting :)

    I don't have a lot of free time but recently I used every minute of it playing GTA 5 :+1:

    Did not bother with the online mode as I don't want to get that involved in a huge never-ending time suck :p

    Going to have to hold the excitement for a bit since Rockstar is milking this cash cow and doesn't seem to be showing any interests in revealing GTA 6 any time soon seeing as they just announced GTA V (again) for the PS5

    Should definitely run some LowEndHeists as a community though

  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith AdministratorHosting Provider
    edited June 2020

    @Pwner said: Should definitely run some LowEndHeists as a community though

    Do you only get 5 stars on heists? after finishing story mode I went on a rampage trying to get 5 stars, found a good vantage point on a mountain top, got myself some rockets, nades etc and took out everything that came close for ages, only got to 4 stars.

    Stroy mode as it turns out is pretty dull once you finish the story :(

    Inception Hosting - 256MB OpenVZ VPS back in stock for €8.00 p/year - DEDICATED IP4 + /64 IPv6 https://clients.inceptionhosting.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=177
    Please do not use the PM system here for Inception Hosting support issues.

Sign In or Register to comment.