DDoS Mitigation as a Service (HTTP/HTTPS & Select Game Servers) - Free Trial Available
My organization (https://winterdragon.ca/ & https://geeksolutions.ca/) is launching general availability on DDoS Mitigation services, both On-Premise and SaaS. We've been in the DDoS Mitigation business for over 3 years, prior to this brand working for universities & colleges directly as an MSP providing DDoS Mitigation.
We've branched from our MSP roots and now do mitigation full time. So, without further ado, here's what we're offering!
- Fully automated setup
- SaaS Management Panel
- 1 TB of bandwidth included (clean)
- Up to 500Gbit/sec Layer 3/4 mitigation, up to 50M requests per second Layer 7 mitigation
- Unlimited Domains
- Protect both TCP-based Game Servers (eg, Minecraft), Web Applications
- Automatic on-demand Lets Encrypt SSL
- Real-time attack alerts with Graph Photographs (automated), including Mbps, Packets Per Second and Requests Per Second
Pricing: $50/mo for 50TB ($1/TB!)
How our mitigation works:
- Hunter: Our in-house detection system will detect incoming floods within 1 minute (average 3s time-to-detect)
- Swooper: Our in-house mitigation systems swoops into action, applying rules in real-time to mitigate the incoming attacks, and adapt rules autonomously as the attack evolves
- Killer: The attack is mitigated and your website or game server remains online
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide a free trial at this time, however, we will provide a refund if you are not satisfied with our service within the first 15 days.
Setup is usually within 12 hours of the order, as we do fraud checks manually. Please open a ticket if it has exceeded 12 hours on a Business Day, and we will be happy to investigate and set you up as soon as possible.
Filtering POP Locations?
We currently have filtering POPs in the following locations:
- San Francisco
- New York
- London (England)
Bandwidth Billing Policy
Bandwidth is only billed per clean TB used.
Our monthly minimum is $10 for 1TB of bandwidth, or, 50TB for $50.
Additional bandwidth can be had for SaaS Pro plans $5/TB.
Can I request additional locations?
We are open to adding POP locations when there is high-enough demand. Please open a ticket or comment below to request a location, if said location is viable we will add it to our network for the benefit of all our users.
We currently offer 24x7x365 support via Email, Ticket and Phone for technical support only. Regular sales and support is between 8 AM - 6 PM ET, Monday-Friday & Saturday. On Sunday, between 10 AM - 4 PM ET.
We're based in Perth, Ontario. Our office is located at 2896 Rideau Ferry Rd, Unit 203-B, Perth, Ontario, Canada K7H 3C7. Our office is currently closed to the public due to the COVID-19 outbreak.