What are you listening to?

1234568»

Comments

• bikegremlinbikegremlin ModeratorOGContent Writer

@Chievo said:

@bikegremlin said:
    Feel free to contact me about any handyman (and computer/tech) related stuff over here, especially in Novi Sad (Serbian Amsterdam, 2nd largest city). If I can't do it - I usually know who can. In fact - I prefer to recommend other people - too much work on my hands.

As for the song - it's satyrical, making fun of cheap gangsta-rap, and some local idiots (politicians, singers etc.). Witty and funny.

As for the business - Novi Sad is closer to the Hungarian and Croatian borders (EU, yes) - rent is a lot cheaper and there are not nearly as many traffic jams as in Belgrade.
    Belgrade is the capital. You can probably charge more in Belgrade, airport is there as well (Novi Sad is 80 km to the north, 1 and a half hour motorway drive). But the rents are higher and traffic jams are so bad you can't even get between the stationary cars on a bicycle (have to jump the kerbs, use sidewalk...).

Many thanks @bikegremlin ! ;)

You'll thank me after we rip you off.

:p

Thanked by (1)Chievo

Relja of House Novović, the First of His Name, King of the Plains, the Breaker of Chains, WirMach Wolves pack member
    BikeGremlin's web-hosting reviews

• @bikegremlin said:

@Chievo said:

@bikegremlin said:
    Feel free to contact me about any handyman (and computer/tech) related stuff over here, especially in Novi Sad (Serbian Amsterdam, 2nd largest city). If I can't do it - I usually know who can. In fact - I prefer to recommend other people - too much work on my hands.

As for the song - it's satyrical, making fun of cheap gangsta-rap, and some local idiots (politicians, singers etc.). Witty and funny.

As for the business - Novi Sad is closer to the Hungarian and Croatian borders (EU, yes) - rent is a lot cheaper and there are not nearly as many traffic jams as in Belgrade.
    Belgrade is the capital. You can probably charge more in Belgrade, airport is there as well (Novi Sad is 80 km to the north, 1 and a half hour motorway drive). But the rents are higher and traffic jams are so bad you can't even get between the stationary cars on a bicycle (have to jump the kerbs, use sidewalk...).

Many thanks @bikegremlin ! ;)

You'll thank me after we rip you off.

:p

:O Glad to hear that ;)

Dentistry is my passion

@Chievo said:

:O Glad to hear that ;)

OT - underground scene from Novi Sad - guys from the neighbourhood (better than IDJ videos :) ):

And a bit softer sound, from Belgrade (the pussies :) ), still cool (at least I love them):

Disbanded band that was very progressive in the 80s - cool lyrics and music quite different from the rest of the (punk-rock) scene at the time:

Suppose it all sucks being in a foreign language.

Thanked by (1)Chievo

Relja of House Novović, the First of His Name, King of the Plains, the Breaker of Chains, WirMach Wolves pack member

• edited June 2020
  • Dentistry is my passion

edited June 2020

@Chievo
    Why Serbian is better than English B)

And one old, very old, and a lot better than IDJ videos :)

Thanked by (1)Chievo

• @bikegremlin said:
    @Chievo
    Why Serbian is better than English B)

And one old, very old, and a lot better than IDJ videos :)

Interesting the 1st video . I accept it is better than Relja from the idj videos .
    More classical biejlo dugme

Dentistry is my passion

edited June 2020

Bijelo Dugme was super-popular in Yugoslavia. Sort of a mixture of Bon Jovi (commercial, not really high quality music, but technically very good and super-popular) and Led Zeppelin (with some songs, experimenting with different styles, incorporating folk music, and adding a real artistic touch). They are often disregarded by "true rockers/punks", but their music was main stream (whole families at concerts) at the time - the brilliant old times of "communist oppression" when everyone had decent pays and could freely travel anywhere on the globe without needing a visa, thorough background check and half their pay in fees/taxes just to enter US/UK/EU...

Wish such music was "the worst" popular music today. :)

• @bikegremlin said:
    Bijelo Dugme was super-popular in Yugoslavia. Sort of a mixture of Bon Jovi (commercial, not really high quality music, but technically very good and super-popular) and Led Zeppelin (with some songs, experimenting with different styles, incorporating folk music, and adding a real artistic touch). They are often disregarded by "true rockers/punks", but their music was main stream (whole families at concerts) at the time - the brilliant old times of "communist oppression" when everyone had decent pays and could freely travel anywhere on the globe without needing a visa, thorough background check and half their pay in fees/taxes just to enter US/UK/EU...

Wish such music was "the worst" popular music today. :)

Well we have now even worst things for the teenagers . I am not too old but i hate it . Reggeton is well let s said 3/10 . but this is 0.1/10 . It is like Hazard in Real Madrid . it is called trap .
    me during the weekend with behance . A copycat videoclip

Dentistry is my passion

That's cool for partying with 20 year olds - but not something I'd play otherwise. :)
    Helps that I don't understand the lyrics. :)

Though even on those occasions, I prefer (when able to choose :) ) something a bit less awful (at least in my opinion): :)

You don't have to make the moves remotely correctly. It's more interesting if you don't. :)

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• Inner self.

Thanked by (1)contactwajeeh

The wise receive respect. The dumb demand respect.

• Dentistry is my passion

• 2 days to the summer holidays !!! August is coming

Dentistry is my passion

"Play it again, Sam..." :)

• A simple uptime dashboard using UptimeRobot API https://upy.duo.ovh
    Currently using VPS from BuyVM, GreenCloudVPS, Gullo's, Hetzner, HostHatch, InceptionHosting, LetBox, MaxKVM, MrVM, VirMach.

• This

and this

so say we all

:)