[SmallWeb] DirectAdmin Hosting w/ NVMe/SSD and CloudLinux!

SmallWebSmallWeb Hosting ProviderOG
edited August 28 in Offers

SmallWeb Ltd is a UK company established with the aim of providing affordable low-cost web hosting without drawbacks in service quality. We implement efficient cost-cutting strategies to ensure we can maintain an increasing profit whilst also passing the savings on to our customers.

SmallWeb is our DirectAdmin hosting brand offering managed web hosting using DirectAdmin, CloudLinux and Softaculous on high grade servers with NVMe or SSD storage.

We have a global reach with 8 available locations.

Amsterdam | Germany | Los Angeles | Luxembourg | London | Melbourne | New York | Singapore

You can view our hosting server specifications here.

Some of our features:
NVMe or SSD Storage
Remote Daily Backups
DNS Zone Management
Free Softaculous Installer
Free Let’s Encrypt SSL
Free Website Migration
Unlimited SQL Databases
Unlimited Email Accounts
Unlimited FTP Accounts
CloudLinux CageFS/LVE
Multi PHP Version Selector
99.9% Uptime Guarantee
30 Day Refund Policy

Shared ½GB - £3.99/year
½GB NVMe/SSD - 100GB Monthly Bandwidth - 1 Websites - 1CPU, 20EP & 5MB/s I/O

Order now and choose from 8 locations!

Shared 1GB - £6.99/year
1GB NVMe/SSD - 250GB Monthly Bandwidth - 10 Websites - 1CPU, 25EP & 10MB/s I/O

Shared 2GB - £9.99/year
2GB NVMe/SSD - 500GB Monthly Bandwidth - 20 Websites - 1CPU, 30EP & 15MB/s I/O

Shared 5GB - £19.99/year
5GB NVMe/SSD - 999GB Monthly Bandwidth - 50 Websites - 1CPU, 30EP & 20MB/s I/O

Services are manually provisioned.
SmallWeb Ltd. Company Number 12272693.

Comments

• SmallWebSmallWeb Hosting ProviderOG

I regret to inform you that after one whole year I will no longer be... writing my own signatures in tickets. Now it's automated. This is just a bump.

Thanked by (1)bdl
  • Are the daily backups user accessible ?

@codedivine said:
    Are the daily backups user accessible ?

They are admin side backups, you are able to create your own via DirectAdmin.

From our Terms of Service:

A backup script runs automatically via cron job on each individual DirectAdmin web server on a daily basis. These backups are stored locally on the server's storage drive and also independently transferred to a remote server where they are retained for up to 14 days. We provide these backups as a disaster recovery method and don’t intend them to be used for recovery of self-destructed data. We do not take or retain backups for shared or reseller accounts that have been suspended.

You can take your own manual backups through the web server’s control panel providing your total storage usage is below 50%.

Happy July friends! I present this post as an alternative to re-posting the OP in a new thread. Nobody has forbidden me thus yet.

SmallWeb is still offering the same great services as mentioned in the OP and we'd (I'd) love to have you if you haven't signed up already. :)

For the blog readers out there I have created a category for SmallWeb "Behind the Scenes" posts here.

Have a good day :D

Thanked by (2)vyas _MS_
  • vyasvyas OGContent Writer
    edited July 2

suggestion: add an IPV6 column to the table in the post ... before someone asks (didnt' I read in one of the posts here that less than 10 percent of accounts actually use IPV6? Talk about a vocal minority!)

https://smallweb.net/blog/behind-the-scenes-smallweb-hosting-server-specifications/

(nice post btw =) )

Thanked by (1)SmallWeb
  • The SmallWeb Blog is one more thing that differentiates SmallWeb from other up-and-coming hosts. Regular updates show dedication and plan for the future. It's also a great way to document a successful journey.

Thanked by (1)SmallWeb

@vyas said:
    suggestion: add an IPV6 column to the table in the post ... before someone asks (didnt' I read in one of the posts here that less than 10 percent of accounts actually use IPV6? Talk about a vocal minority!)

https://smallweb.net/blog/behind-the-scenes-smallweb-hosting-server-specifications/

(nice post btw =) )

I will get right on it :)

MS said:
    The SmallWeb Blog is one more thing that differentiates SmallWeb from other up-and-coming hosts. Regular updates show dedication and plan for the future. It's also a great way to document a successful journey.

Credit to @vyas for motivation to do the blog. I have twenty or so drafts at this point. Need to finish them up.

Thanked by (1)vyas
  • _MS__MS_ OG
    edited July 3

MS said:
    The SmallWeb Blog is one more thing that differentiates SmallWeb from other up-and-coming hosts. Regular updates show dedication and plan for the future. It's also a great way to document a successful journey.

Credit to @vyas for motivation to do the blog. I have twenty or so drafts at this point. Need to finish them up.

It was a great suggestion, and you did the right thing by following it. I always look for Blog and Announcement links on Websites. Some businesses have a link to their blog in the main navigation, and have a blog section in the footer where they display some of their latest blog post titles.

Thanked by (2)vyas SmallWeb