OVH slow response is insane

So how much cheaper is this OVH that people will tolerate such a low quality support?
It took them 10 days to respond a simple billing ticket. I go here and there and test different services and I did not like OVH. Hetzner I tried they have better response time .

Thanked by (1)Hetzner_OL

Comments

  • best is to call them.

  • @ehab said:
    best is to call them.

    Oversea calls? Better to save the money for other services?

  • 4 days quicker than mine.

    It took them 2 weeks to answer mine and it got me wondering what their ticket volume is like :D

    Dictionary Word Domain Auction | IT-Related Domains Auction
    Brandable VM/VPS Hosting Domains For Sale!

  • deankdeank OGOfficial Troll

    OVH support response time is not insane.

    Those who use them are insane.

    The Amitz day is October 21. ♻ I call people by their soulname.

  • @deank said:
    OVH support response time is not insane.

    Those who use them are insane.

    Are you out of your mind ? LOL :p

  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith AdministratorHosting Provider

    Inception Hosting - 256MB OpenVZ VPS back in stock for €8.00 p/year - DEDICATED IP4 + /64 IPv6 https://clients.inceptionhosting.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=177
    Please do not use the PM system here for Inception Hosting support issues.

  • They came straight away when my server gave a hardware warning :p

  • AK_KWHAK_KWH Hosting ProviderOG

    @lofan said:

    @ehab said:
    best is to call them.

    Oversea calls? Better to save the money for other services?

    Use Gvoice to call its free ❤️ Thanks to google

    KhanWebHost Cheap Shared Hosting | Cheap KVM VPS (DE,UK,US,FR) | KVM Sale - LES Offers

  • It's fast for what it matters when it comes to unmanaged dedicated servers and that is hardware support. If you have the monitoring turned on then almost every time it will take them under an hour to fix the problem. When it comes to regular support, only giving them a call will speed things up.

  • ClouviderClouvider Hosting ProviderOG
  • nullroutenullroute Hosting Provider

    ovh.pt responds in a maximum of 3 days. Their support mysteriously works.

    I am studying English, please correct me if I write something wrong. | https://purplehost.com.br - Minecraft hosting and KVM VPS Servers.

  • Just curious when ovh server disk needs to be replaced and you can't hotswapping the disk

    How do you schedule the disk replacement with ovh? Do you use ticket? Are they replied fast when the ticket is about replacing disk?

    I have server with them, but never needs to replace disk yet

  • MikeAMikeA Hosting ProviderOG

    @akhfa said:
    Just curious when ovh server disk needs to be replaced and you can't hotswapping the disk

    How do you schedule the disk replacement with ovh? Do you use ticket? Are they replied fast when the ticket is about replacing disk?

    I have server with them, but never needs to replace disk yet

    When I've (rarely) had hardware failures in the past they let me choose a time and it was done immediately, even overnight for the datacenter. While their support generally blows, the actual techs that work in the DC are great.

    Thanked by (1)akhfa
  • @lofan said:
    So how much cheaper is this OVH that people will tolerate such a low quality support?
    It took them 10 days to respond a simple billing ticket. I go here and there and test different services and I did not like OVH. Hetzner I tried they have better response time .

    Try to open a support ticket. They will answer quickly for support tickets.

  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith AdministratorHosting Provider

    @mywebhosting said:

    @lofan said:
    So how much cheaper is this OVH that people will tolerate such a low quality support?
    It took them 10 days to respond a simple billing ticket. I go here and there and test different services and I did not like OVH. Hetzner I tried they have better response time .

    Try to open a support ticket. They will answer quickly for support tickets.

    What? The slow response to support tickets is exactly what this thread is about, you have obviously never used ovh.

    Inception Hosting - 256MB OpenVZ VPS back in stock for €8.00 p/year - DEDICATED IP4 + /64 IPv6 https://clients.inceptionhosting.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=177
    Please do not use the PM system here for Inception Hosting support issues.

  • I'm 4 weeks into a domain registration that didnt get assigned to my account, they reply to my ticket once a week telling me they have assigned the ticket to someone... in a loop.

  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith AdministratorHosting Provider

    @Adam1 said:
    I'm 4 weeks into a domain registration that didnt get assigned to my account, they reply to my ticket once a week telling me they have assigned the ticket to someone... in a loop.

    Listen to mywebhosting:

    @mywebhosting said: Try to open a support ticket. They will answer quickly for support tickets.

    Clearly you just need to open a ticket.

    Inception Hosting - 256MB OpenVZ VPS back in stock for €8.00 p/year - DEDICATED IP4 + /64 IPv6 https://clients.inceptionhosting.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=177
    Please do not use the PM system here for Inception Hosting support issues.

Sign In or Register to comment.