All-Inkl to offer any of their web hosting packages for FREE until end of 2020! Monthly contract!

YmpkerYmpker OGContent Writer
edited July 2020 in General

All-Inkl has been a top notch provider for me in the past (not only for me though) and I'd recommend them any day.
I'd recommend taking any plan from "Privat Plus" or higher. The smallest plan does not include free LE Certs, unfortunately. All-Inkl is by no means a host that caters to LE budget but if you want to have a solid host that just works with that extra premium support on top, go for it.
Back when I used them their support would reply within minutes to my questions via E-Mail and that is in the middle of the night. Any plan of "Privat Plus" or higher has access to their 24h Hotline, so call them whenever you want. The smallest plan includes 3 domains, the biggest plan 20 domains inclusive. Their custom panel is simple and looks kinda old (KAS) but it's all you'd normally need. @Amitz has been giving them a go since a couple of months, maybe he can also chime in ;)

Regardless, if you end up not liking them just drop them.

https://all-inkl.com/webhosting/uebersicht/

Enjoy ;)

Thanked by (2)ehab Ganonk

Comments

• Do they provide support in English ? Unfortunately I do not know German currently.

• So I can keep it free for about 6 months? You know LE* people don’t like non recurring cheap/free products, even though they gonna idle it anyway.

Thanked by (1)bugrakoc
  • YmpkerYmpker OGContent Writer

@codedivine said:
    Do they provide support in English ? Unfortunately I do not know German currently.

I think I asked them once on the phone a couple of months ago and the guy told me they did but preferably via e-mail. On the phone you'd need to be lucky to get an English speaking staff on phone. But you might just send them an e-mail to inquire :)

@NanoG6 said:
    So I can keep it free for about 6 months? You know LE* people don’t like non recurring cheap/free products, even though they gonna idle it anyway.

It appears to be that way, yes. Remember to cancel all your domains with them or move to another Provider before canceling. Otherwhise it wont be possible iirc. Usually All-Inkl offers 3 months for free with their plans (at least very offen), this time around it's until the end of year. Good deal :)

Still going. Pushing it, since it's a great deal :)

• @Ympker said:

Don't! Haha, I wish I waited a few months longer before signing up there. I've only got 3 months free.

Thanked by (1)Ympker
  • I actually don't see the deal here. It's a quite common tactic to give out services for "free". Their prices are quite high when you take the longterm cost into consideration. So what's the point of having a product for free for a couple of month when you pay afterwards a lot more than at other competitors?

Let's take the 9.95€/month as a comparison. You save 5 month so that's roughly 50€. After that you pay for the next 7 month 70€.
    If you now look at some other german competitors they offer a similar package for 4,50€/month without any discount. So 12*4,50 =54€/year.

So at least for my I'm way too busy to cancel orders after a free time and transfer things over then actually having a guaranteed concurring price! So if you fall for that tactic it's fine :smile: All-inkl is not a bad hoster but also not a special one on the german market (saying from a person who started his experiences with hosting services in Germany in 1997).

SoftwareArchitect, Projectmanager, Founder, Innovator and passionate admin in my free time.

edited August 2020

@debaser said:

@Ympker said:

Don't! Haha, I wish I waited a few months longer before signing up there. I've only got 3 months free.

Haha, that's what they usually offer ;)

@david said:
    I actually don't see the deal here. It's a quite common tactic to give out services for "free". Their prices are quite high when you take the longterm cost into consideration. So what's the point of having a product for free for a couple of month when you pay afterwards a lot more than at other competitors?

Let's take the 9.95€/month as a comparison. You save 5 month so that's roughly 50€. After that you pay for the next 7 month 70€.
    If you now look at some other german competitors they offer a similar package for 4,50€/month without any discount. So 12*4,50 =54€/year.

So at least for my I'm way too busy to cancel orders after a free time and transfer things over then actually having a guaranteed concurring price! So if you fall for that tactic it's fine :smile: All-inkl is not a bad hoster but also not a special one on the german market (saying from a person who started his experiences with hosting services in Germany in 1997).

It's for people interested in quality hosting and service who wanted to give them a try, anyway. If you wanted to keep it cheap, don't sign up with them. There are other good options out there, too :)

Thanked by (1)david