The Cest Pit - Do you read it regularly? [Poll]

2»

Comments

• I'd rather not have "interesting stuff" "pulled" from the cest pit. The idea is that it's somewhat like an ephemeral live conversation or maybe a newspaper, that is stale after a day or two. I don't know about others but I've never tried to read through 1000s of unread cest pit posts. If there are 30 unread posts I might skim through them all. If I don't look at the pit for a while and there are 100s of unread posts, I just skip to the end.

• @willie said: The idea is that it's somewhat like an ephemeral live conversation or maybe a newspaper, that is stale after a day or two.

Fair point, however...

@willie said: I'd rather not have "interesting stuff" "pulled" from the cest pit.

this is a bit too far I think. Surely, having some useful content as separate threads won't hurt anyone (as long as it wasn't something they wish stayed unindexed, although generally speaking such content wouldn't be considered useful in the first place I guess.)

Thanked by (1)mikho
  • InceptionHostingInceptionHosting Hosting ProviderOG

Well i think we have settled on a system, i will pull some things that i think should be seen by the 50 +/- % of peopel who dont read the pit but i will be very selective.

https://inceptionhosting.com
    Please do not use the PM system here for Inception Hosting support issues.