Can it run Crysis.. Remastered?

Anyone getting a RTX3070 and willing to accept the challenge?

https://www.pcgamer.com/crysis-remastereds-highest-graphics-setting-is-called-can-it-run-crysis/

Deals and Reviews: LowEndBoxes Review | Avoid dodgy providers with The LEBRE Whitelist | Free hosting (with conditions): Evolution-Host, NanoKVM, FreeMach, ServedEZ | Get expert copyediting and copywriting help at The Write Flow

Thanked by (1)chocolateshirt

Comments

• InceptionHostingInceptionHosting Hosting ProviderOG

I found a commodore 64 version of crysis today, ran ok :p

Thanked by (3)vimalware poisson Janevski

https://inceptionhosting.com
    Please do not use the PM system here for Inception Hosting support issues.

• My old Radeon HD 5750 only able to run crysis on standard quality..

A simple uptime dashboard using UptimeRobot API https://upy.duo.ovh
    Currently using VPS from BuyVM, GreenCloudVPS, Gullo's, Hetzner, HostHatch, InceptionHosting, LetBox, MaxKVM, MrVM, VirMach.

• havochavoc OGContent Writer

hmmm...might replay it if the pricing isn't too wild.

Just started playing command & conquer remastered

• Boy, Crysis sure was a fun game. I checked it out only 4-5 yrs after release because I wasn't sure my single-fan Gtx 9800GT from 2009 could handle it.

I removed it and left it in a low height drawer to reduce idle power draw on the desktop in 2016.

When will there be a comparable $100 GPU again... F U bitcoin.

• @poisson said:
    Anyone getting a RTX3070 and willing to accept the challenge?

I doubt you can run it on a measly 3070. 3 years down the line on a 6080 Ti, maybe. :tongue:

@havoc said:
    hmmm...might replay it if the pricing isn't too wild.

Just started playing command & conquer remastered

It'll always be the standard $60 I guess. Standard price for a AAA game, remastered or not. Hope they fix the system requirements bit though.

@vimalware said:
    Boy, Crysis sure was a fun game. I checked it out only 4-5 yrs after release because I wasn't sure my single-fan Gtx 9800GT from 2009 could handle it.

I removed it and left it in a low height drawer to reduce idle power draw on the desktop in 2016.

When will there be a comparable $100 GPU again... F U bitcoin.

I guess i'll need to wait another 5 years to play it as last time it took 10 years to get a computer that can run it properly: https://pcgamer.com/10-years-later-we-can-finally-run-crysis/

If it’s not broken, keep fixing it until it is. Blink twice if you agree.

• @somik said:

I guess i'll need to wait another 5 years to play it as last time it took 10 years to get a computer that can run it properly:

Yes. I remember now it was when I upgraded cpu to i3 Haswell in 2014. Turbo boost was a lifesaver for budget gaming compared to the 7500K cpu.

Thanked by (1)somik

@somik said: It'll always be the standard $60 I guess. Standard price for a AAA game, remastered or not.

nah don't think so. Just paid 17 GBP for a C&C + Red Alert combo remaster. Both of which were AAA at the time...sorta...concept didn't really exist back then

If it is 60 then I'm not buying it

• @havoc said:

Same here, specially since my current computer "can't run crysis"...

• @havoc said:

@somik said: It'll always be the standard $60 I guess. Standard price for a AAA game, remastered or not.

nah don't think so. Just paid 17 GBP for a C&C + Red Alert combo remaster. Both of which were AAA at the time...sorta...concept didn't really exist back then

That's cheap. You make me want to play these games I played when I was 15 once again. Where did you get them?

Deals and Reviews: LowEndBoxes Review | Avoid dodgy providers with The LEBRE Whitelist | Free hosting (with conditions): Evolution-Host, NanoKVM, FreeMach, ServedEZ | Get expert copyediting and copywriting help at The Write Flow

@poisson said: Where did you get them?

Steam. Lots of the C&C type stuff is on Origin platform too

Really hoping they remaster RA2 as well

Thanked by (1)bugrakoc
  • @havoc said:

RA2 was amazing.

• @bugrakoc said:

@havoc said:

RA2 was amazing.

Yeah. I was 16 too probably. Didn't get to play enough of the campaigns before exams took away my pc privileges.

• @bugrakoc said:

@havoc said:

RA2 was amazing.

I didn't even play Red Alert series... Well, time to get it I guess!

@somik said: I didn't even play Red Alert series... Well, time to get it I guess!

RA1 yes, RA2 I'd wait for the inevitable remaster (hopefully combined with TS).

Those four (C&C, RA1, RA2 and Tiberian Sun) are the golden days IMO. Generals was decent too, but not quite on same level