FastestVPN Lifetime Deal 12$ is back (5 Devices)

2»

Comments

• YmpkerYmpker OGContent Writer
    edited September 2020

@forces said:
    Been using keepsolid for 5 yrs, wondering do i really need another provided that is not better than keepsolid?
    Also, any chance some of the premium provider come out with lifetime license? Iirc i see cyberghost doing it once, too bad didn't pull the trigger.

Cyberghost does it ever so often. Keepsolid is the best imho anyway, so you probably dont need this vpn here. Then again, I dont have so many VPNs because I "need" them lol :D

• edited September 2020

i had to put this in

-sorri-

Thanked by (2)Janevski Rahul
  • @Ympker said:

@forces said:
    Been using keepsolid for 5 yrs, wondering do i really need another provided that is not better than keepsolid?
    Also, any chance some of the premium provider come out with lifetime license? Iirc i see cyberghost doing it once, too bad didn't pull the trigger.

Cyberghost does it ever so often. Keepsolid is the best imho anyway, so you probably dont need this vpn here. Then again, I dont have so many VPNs because I "need" them lol :D

Only saw once for cyberghost
    And u are right, dont need them, but sometime we still buy them anyway lol
    I would snatch cyberghost if i ever see lifetime license again.

Thanked by (1)Ympker

@forces said:

@Ympker said:

@forces said:

Only saw once for cyberghost
    And u are right, dont need them, but sometime we still buy them anyway lol
    I would snatch cyberghost if i ever see lifetime license again.

Hehe, that's the spirit :D

• RadiRadi Hosting ProviderOG

Would love to see IPVanish lifetime some day..

I got KeepSolid, PureVPN and my own VPN server.

Thanked by (1)Ympker

Get some hosting at https://drserver.net .

• edited April 2021

You can go for Ivacy VPN lifetime deal. Ivacy has been making a name for itself over the years and now have more then 3000 servers to connect with.
    It has already been considered among the https://wXw.ivacy.com/download-vpn/chrome-vpn-extension/ "Best Vpn for chrome") by google chrome users.

MOD: Edited the link

• Talk about necroing a post.

Thanked by (1)AaronSS
  • @adamsmith87 said:
    You can go for Ivacy VPN lifetime deal. Ivacy has been making a name for itself over the years and now have more then 3000 servers to connect with.
    It has already been considered among the [Not so great Vpn for chrome]by google chrome users.

Congratulations on your first post

Thanked by (1)AaronSS
  • How these VPN companies are floating is still a big mystery ?

Especially keepsolid

Thanked by (1)skorous
    edited April 2021

@deepak_leb said:
    How these VPN companies are floating is still a big mystery ?

Especially keepsolid

Can't complain at all about Keepsolid performance, though. Probably many subscribers since they advertise a lot, too. Then they have SmartDNS, MonoDefense, Goals and some other apps iirc. Ivacy/FastestVPN (if we consider them resellers of PureVPN) have little to no expenses as the infrastructure (and likely also the support staff live chat) comes from PureVPN. All invest heavily in adversts and affiliates, so easy to stay afloat. I once inquired info from PureVPN what it takes to join the reseller program a couple years ago (to see what it is like) and it was basically no running costs. Just a share of your sales goes to PureVPN (kinda like affiliate). Some upfront investment if you wanted mobile app or client from them. If not would be manual OpenVPN setup iirc. There were some other requirements and also a skype call was mandatory?! but, overall, easy to participate in the program.

• @Ympker said:

@deepak_leb said:

Especially keepsolid

Can't complain at all about Keepsolid performance, though. Probably many subscribers since they advertise a lot, too. Then they have SmartDNS, MonoDefense, Goals and some other apps iirc. Ivacy/FastestVPN (if we consider them resellers of PureVPN) have little to no expenses as the infrastructure (and likely also the support staff live chat) comes from PureVPN. All invest heavily in adversts and affiliates, so easy to stay afloat. I once inquire info from PureVPN what it takes to join the reseller program a couple years ago (to see what it is like) and it was basically no running costs. Just a share of your sales goes to PureVPN (kinda like affiliate). Some upfront investment if you wanted mobile app or client from them. If not would be manual OpenVPN setup iirc.

Yaeh I don't admit comparing with other LT VPN providers, keepsolid is really a great one.

But I presume to know, how long this show will go ? .

What they do with our User data?

Thanked by (1)skorous

@deepak_leb said:

@Ympker said:

@deepak_leb said:

Especially keepsolid

Can't complain at all about Keepsolid performance, though. Probably many subscribers since they advertise a lot, too. Then they have SmartDNS, MonoDefense, Goals and some other apps iirc. Ivacy/FastestVPN (if we consider them resellers of PureVPN) have little to no expenses as the infrastructure (and likely also the support staff live chat) comes from PureVPN. All invest heavily in adversts and affiliates, so easy to stay afloat. I once inquire info from PureVPN what it takes to join the reseller program a couple years ago (to see what it is like) and it was basically no running costs. Just a share of your sales goes to PureVPN (kinda like affiliate). Some upfront investment if you wanted mobile app or client from them. If not would be manual OpenVPN setup iirc.

Yaeh I don't admit comparing with other LT VPN providers, keepsolid is really a great one.

But I presume to know, how long this show will go ? .

What they do with our User data?

We will never know (until it's too late) ;) They manage to stay afloat somehow, and I am happy. With keepsolid since nearly 5 years?! With Ivacy also a couple years?! FastestVPN also, I think. Windscribe hast also been 3 years already? Time flies..
    Ivacy has been around since 2008 or 2010 iirc. Keepsolid since 2011 iirc. Windscribe since 2014?

As long as new money comes in, they will manage. And unblocking Flix is only ONE big reason why VPNs are becoming mainstream now and appear more and more in consumer targeted apps. I don't see this ship sinking anytime soon. Then again, who am I to say this? :)

Thanked by (1)deepak_leb