Enpass Password Manager Lifetime Deal - 15€

YmpkerYmpker OGContent Writer

I have used Enpass password manager for quite some years now and am very happy with it. Recently, they introduced a subscription as an alternative to their 50€ish one time fee. On Stacksocial you can currently use "vipsale40" to get the lifetime Deal for some 15€ :)

https://stacksocial.com/sales/enpass-one-time

https://enpass.io

Tl:dr: Nice closed source password manager. Convenient App and Browser extensions. I like :)

FAQ

What about Cloud Sync?

You can sync with GDrive/WebDav and other services. Read more:
https://www.enpass.io/support/kb/security/how-secure-is-my-data-while-syncing-with-a-cloud/

Is there a free version?

Enpass for Desktop is totally free with no limits for pw entries or other. As soon as you want to sync your pws among devices though (pc to mobile or similar) there is a limit of 20 pw entries that can be synced.

But BitWarden is free and Open Source and so much better...omg how can someone pay for a pw manager?

Glad you like it :)

Thanked by (1)Ganonk

Comments

  • thanks for sharing

    Thanked by (1)Ympker

    oribinal user from +62

  • Works fine for me, more than 2 years using it probably. I think I paid $10 time ago and now I have lifetime.

    I just don't like is quite messy with subdomains.

    Thanked by (1)Ympker
  • YmpkerYmpker OGContent Writer
    edited September 22

    @imok said:
    Works fine for me, more than 2 years using it probably. I think I paid $10 time ago and now I have lifetime.

    I just don't like is quite messy with subdomains.

    I also paid 10€ back then I think :)
    What do you mean, messy with subdomains?

  • FYI, code vipsale40 also brings Koofr 1TB lifetime to $102. @Ympker, isn’t this basically the Black Friday pricing?

  • @sgheghele said: Koofr 1TB lifetime to $102

    christ, not worth

  • imokimok OG
    edited September 22

    @Ympker said: What do you mean, messy with subdomains?

    Browser extension in sub1.example.com shows me passwords registered for sub2.example.com, and does not let me create/update new passwords for sub1 unless I do it manually in Enpass app.

    Thanked by (1)Ympker
  • YmpkerYmpker OGContent Writer
    edited September 22

    @hzr said:

    @sgheghele said: Koofr 1TB lifetime to $102

    christ, not worth

    Why though? I got the 1TB Koofr lifetime (72$ at that time) and can't complain. Has been super smooth so far. Easily move WordPress backups or anything else from GDrive to Koofr with 2 clicks. WebDav is also nice to have :)

    @imok said:

    @Ympker said: What do you mean, messy with subdomains?

    Browser extension in sub1.example.com shows me passwords registered for sub2.example.com, and does not let me create/update new passwords for sub1 unless I do it manually in Enpass app.

    Will need to watch out for that next time I add a login with subdomain. Never noticed an issue there.

  • Just use KeepassXC?

    Thanked by (2)FreeBSD ume
  • @Ympker said: I got the 1TB Koofr lifetime (72$ at that time) and can't complain

    Then $102 is not the Black Friday price!

  • just bought enpass, been using lastpass free and the web UI is a bit buggy sometimes.

    Thanked by (1)Ympker

    --I always need help..pff

  • hzrhzr OG
    edited September 22

    @Ympker said: Why though? I got the 1TB Koofr lifetime (72$ at that time) and can't complain. Has been super smooth so far. Easily move WordPress backups or anything else from GDrive to Koofr with 2 clicks. WebDav is also nice to have :)

    from my point of view:

    • not a fan of services that don't provide formal APIs by default
    • push desktop and mobile apps
    • lie about the free storage on the front page (misleading marketing in general - you need to mass refer/spam "friends" to get the free amount listed)
    • "everything at hetzner" is not really what i'd call a very good idea
    • facebook-integration bullshit is the last thing i want to see in storage
    • dislike lack of direct links / api-generating private direct links
    • does not list limits or specifications anywhere, which makes it kind of dangerous in terms of actual heavy usage (ex: max downloads, concurrent connections, will you get suspended if you make a public link for a very popular large file? etc)

    Basically i'm not in the market for "unencrypted consumer photo storage", but I am in the market for something closer to a rsync.net equivalent.

    They claim they store the data on multiple machines, which I believe, but at the same time if they're all with hetzner, it's one automated billing problem from losing every replica of your data, and I'd rather honestly just buy a hetzner storage box for the same price as their normal monthly pricing and know that my data will be there the next day..

    Thanked by (3)Ympker Naix vimalware
  • YmpkerYmpker OGContent Writer

    @hzr said:

    @Ympker said: Why though? I got the 1TB Koofr lifetime (72$ at that time) and can't complain. Has been super smooth so far. Easily move WordPress backups or anything else from GDrive to Koofr with 2 clicks. WebDav is also nice to have :)

    from my point of view:

    • not a fan of services that don't provide formal APIs by default
    • push desktop and mobile apps
    • lie about the free storage on the front page (misleading marketing in general - you need to mass refer/spam "friends" to get the free amount listed)
    • "everything at hetzner" is not really what i'd call a very good idea
    • facebook-integration bullshit is the last thing i want to see in storage
    • dislike lack of direct links / api-generating private direct links
    • does not list limits or specifications anywhere, which makes it kind of dangerous in terms of actual heavy usage (ex: max downloads, concurrent connections, will you get suspended if you make a public link for a very popular large file? etc)

    Basically i'm not in the market for "unencrypted consumer photo storage", but I am in the market for something closer to a rsync.net equivalent.

    They claim they store the data on multiple machines, which I believe, but at the same time if they're all with hetzner, it's one automated billing problem from losing every replica of your data, and I'd rather honestly just buy a hetzner storage box for the same price as their normal monthly pricing and know that my data will be there the next day..

    Fair enough. Hope you'll find a LTD for what you are looking for one day :P

    Btw. nice BNA avatar :D

  • I too bought a lifetime for 10$ sometime back.
    But using bitwarden selfhosted for sometime and satisfied, so it's just there.
    So like you said. 😁😁😁

    Thanked by (1)Ympker

    You have been invited to experience the Waking Up app for free. The app is unlocked for one month. Enjoy.
    https://share.wakingup.com/1cb1d7 (extra signature line removed)

  • YmpkerYmpker OGContent Writer
    edited September 23

    @Iroshan464 said:
    I too bought a lifetime for 10$ sometime back.
    But using bitwarden selfhosted for sometime and satisfied, so it's just there.
    So like you said. 😁😁😁

    Fair enough :) For the record, you could also sync enpass on a self hosted WebDav though.

  • got one, thanks...

    considering 75$ 1tb koofr in black friday, pls inform any promotions or discount :)

    Thanked by (1)Ympker
Sign In or Register to comment.