Make your own offer, what do you want, be specific - Open Deal!

1235»

Comments

• yokowasisyokowasis Services Provider
    edited October 2020

@AC_Fan said:

@yokowasis said:
    I am looking for 1 Big vps (Will use docker for it)

Or Multiple VPS with Private Address, I will setup the Load Balancer myself. Preferably on different server / host / node.

Currently I am using Dual E5645 Multicore Geekbench is about 4630. Apparently Core Count / Speed is irrelevant.
    32GB of RAM
    256GB SSD
    All of the content will be served from CDN (excluding admin area), so I don't think Port Speed / Bandwidth is important. Never have issue with bandwidth / port speed. But If I have to guess, maybe 10TB?
    Location is not relevant (because of the CDN)
    IPV4 is not a must. Nat IPV6 is fine, if it can lower the price significantly.

Most of the time, it will be idling. But at certain date / months (when schools doing exams about 4 times a year), it will max the Dual E5645. The busy hour would be 7PM - 2AM EST.

I am looking for about $200 (Flexible) Annually.

Hetzner Cloud? 2GB Epyc + 256GB Block Storage will cost roughly 200 USD annually, you can scale up manually upto the 32GB VM when required, and then scale down.

It's a good idea. Never though about it before. Although, I am not too familiar with Hetzner Cloud. My last experience with complex cloud setup is with Jelastic Paas, and it has a lot of bug and problems.

Is it possible to connect hetzner cloud with AX Server with private address ?

• @yokowasis said:

As far as I know, this is not (yet) possible.

• @yokowasis said:

@AC_Fan said:

@yokowasis said:

Or Multiple VPS with Private Address, I will setup the Load Balancer myself. Preferably on different server / host / node.

Currently I am using Dual E5645 Multicore Geekbench is about 4630. Apparently Core Count / Speed is irrelevant.
    32GB of RAM
    256GB SSD
    All of the content will be served from CDN (excluding admin area), so I don't think Port Speed / Bandwidth is important. Never have issue with bandwidth / port speed. But If I have to guess, maybe 10TB?

Most of the time, it will be idling. But at certain date / months (when schools doing exams about 4 times a year), it will max the Dual E5645. The busy hour would be 7PM - 2AM EST.

Hetzner Cloud? 2GB Epyc + 256GB Block Storage will cost roughly 200 USD annually, you can scale up manually upto the 32GB VM when required, and then scale down.

It's a good idea. Never though about it before. Although, I am not too familiar with Hetzner Cloud. My last experience with complex cloud setup is with Jelastic Paas, and it has a lot of bug and problems.

It's a Hetzner product, so I would say you'll probably be fine. Not via private address per se, but the internal network is decent. Perhaps something like tinc might work for you?

• yokowasisyokowasis Services Provider

@AC_Fan said:

@yokowasis said:

@AC_Fan said:

@yokowasis said:

32GB of RAM
    256GB SSD

It's a Hetzner product, so I would say you'll probably be fine. Not via private address per se, but the internal network is decent. Perhaps something like tinc might work for you?

Thanks. I will try hetzner cloud.

• I wonder if this is still on

Virt: KVM
    vCPU: 1
    RAM: 2GB
    DISK: 20SSD
    BW: 1 TB
    IPv4: 1
    IPv6: 1

• InceptionHostingInceptionHosting Hosting ProviderOG

@nethdeco

There is a new thread for open offers, I am closing this one to avoid the confusion.

New link: https://talk.lowendspirit.com/discussion/1956/the-open-offer-requests-thread-all-providers-welcome-all-requests-welcome-vps-dedi-other

https://inceptionhosting.com
    Please do not use the PM system here for Inception Hosting support issues.

This discussion has been closed.