KeepSolid VPNUnlimited $11.99/lifetime

This is the cheapest VPNUnlimited LTD I've seen yet.

https://stacksocial.com/sales/vpn-unlimited-lifetime-subscription

Use coupon APPS40 to get it for $11.99

Thanked by (4)saibal ofit Ympker simlev

Comments

• Not the fastest VPN, but it does the job done and quality is way better than other lifetime VPNs (except for Windscribe - they are the best ;) ). Streaming works like a charm, and their U.S. servers were fast enough that I even forgot VPN was on

Thanked by (1)Ympker
  • How do they stay in business? 🤨

Thanked by (1)ehab
  • YmpkerYmpker OGContent Writer
    edited November 22

@sanvit said:
    Not the fastest VPN, but it does the job done and quality is way better than other lifetime VPNs (except for Windscribe - they are the best ;) ). Streaming works like a charm, and their U.S. servers were fast enough that I even forgot VPN was on

According to my LTD some measured 300 Mbit/s with it. It is the fastest I use and I have not seen many others that were faster. Great deal, regardless. Pick it up while you can :)

@aaronstuder said:
    How do they stay in business? 🤨

Frequent LTD sales, subs and their other products (they sell like a privacy kit with a pw manager and also "Goals" and smth else).

• Does KeepSolid do anything better than NordVPN which I currently have?

DOS = HIGH?!?
    I knew it was on something!

edited November 22

@Sova said:
    Does KeepSolid do anything better than NordVPN which I currently have?

They don't charge yearly after you get lifetime and works solid. Streaming and unblocking works fine, too. Support is swift to reply. I used to have a Nord 2 Year Special Discount Sub. I bought Keepsolid/VPNUnlimited and never looked back. That extra special protocols from Nord I don't need and Nordservers were often even slower than VPNUnlimited. VPNUnlimited has way fewer servers but solid ones.

Thanked by (1)Sova
  • edited November 23

Looks like they've changed it to apply only to the 10 devices licence or Unlimited devices.

Invalid for "keepsolid vpn unlimited: lifetime subscription".

Thanked by (2)allnetstore sanvit

lowendinfo.com is expired.

• Shit i missed it will wait for a few more days to see any offers

• @codelock said:
    Shit i missed it will wait for a few more days to see any offers

Honestly, you can't get anything better for the still discounted $19.97. I paid $30-40 for it (can't remember exactly how much) and it was still a steal. It is pretty fast and unlocks any kind of streaming.

Thanked by (1)Ympker
    edited November 23

@sgheghele said:

@codelock said:
    Shit i missed it will wait for a few more days to see any offers

Honestly, you can't get anything better for the still discounted $19.97. I paid $30-40 for it (can't remember exactly how much) and it was still a steal. It is pretty fast and unlocks any kind of streaming.

I apid 39$ back then as well (2016). The NordVPN subs I have saved since then have been well worth it. Keepsolid continues going strong. And if maybe 5$ instead of 2$ end up with them from your purchase on Stacksocial that supports them a bit more ;)

There's so many ppl here using it, you can't really go wrong :) Check my VPN LTD comparison chart for more info.