KeepSolid VPN Lifetime Plan for 11.99$ (5 Devices) - Grab it while you can!

YmpkerYmpker OGContent Writer
edited November 2020 in General

It was on for 16$ yesterday and I thought the deal was gone and price back up to 19$ again but seems like with good, old DN40 code you can bring it down to 11.99$. An absolute steal for probably the best Lifetime VPN I have ever bought. Personally, I like it more than Windscribe due to its' performance, although WS has more features.

Many people from LE are already using it, I purchased it in 2016.
Speed was measured up to 300+ Mbit/s by a member from the LE community :)

Wireguard Protocol supported. Flix US.

You can currently get it for 11,99$ on Stacksocial using coupon DN40 .

For the sake of clarity: They (recently) introduced a "Lifetime-Premium" Upsell which isn't mentioned in the description and comes at a one-time fee of 49.99$.

Premium is basically only about their DNS Firewall (similar to Windscribe's ROBERT). The "regular" lifetime sub is still superb and not limiting you VPN-wise in any way aside from not including the DNS-Firewall. I currently am on a 6 month trial for the DNS Firewall, but after some testing it isn't really something I need.

TL;DR: If the DNS-Firewall isn't an essential feature to you then go ahead and get the deal. No questions asked, superb quality for that price. If you desperately need the DNS-Firewall..well, throw in that extra 50$. I don't need it.

Comments