The Buyer's Remorse thread

13»

Comments

• @cybertech said:
    Virmach 4cpu oh I have sinned

https://browser.geekbench.com/v4/cpu/14995624

That's... quite underwhelming for 4 core. Guess I will stay away from Virmach. I will probably be remorseful despite the price.

Deals and Reviews: LowEndBoxes Review | Avoid dodgy providers with The LEBRE Whitelist | Free hosting (with conditions): Evolution-Host, NanoKVM, FreeMach, ServedEZ | Get expert copyediting and copywriting help at The Write Flow

• poisson said: Yes. I had boxes that ran ok with providers that are massively popular during thus period, and they are now stuttering with the influx.

They'll probably settle down again after some cancellations (buyer remorse, haha).

Thanked by (1)poisson
  • WSSWSS OGRetired
    edited December 2019

@poisson said:

@Lee said:
    I seen quite a few deals that were interesting but resisted. Often I found that buying from the majority of LE* providers around this time results in fairly shit performance so I tend to avoid most of them.

Yes. I had boxes that ran ok with providers that are massively popular during thus period, and they are now stuttering with the influx.

Just like getting on the highway at peak times. Wait it out a couple weeks and everything will be back to normal. Abusers will be dealt with, and the rest will be comfortable within their new digs and will have to fall in line.

My watch is still pretty nifty.

My pronouns are like/subscribe.