4TB storage?

2»

Comments

• Thanks @OsirisBlack !

Yeah @Nekki sorry I didn't come back to you sooner I got distracted on a work project - I'll be back at my desk shortly so will get a price to you :)

• @OsirisBlack said: Yeah I didn't think it was even close to what you were after. I can recommend @Mr_Tom and @liteserver - think @Mr_Tom has already given you the nod with a custom offer.

Yeah, Tom suggested something custom, but I didn't hear back yet.

• I'd also be interested in a 3TB or 4TB storage for purely backup purposes, located anywhere in Europe.

• I can do a reduced CPU/RAM storage server:

• 1 core
    • 1gb ECC RAM
    • 4tb HDD
    • 40tb transfer
    • 1 x IPv4, /64 IPv6
    • Helsinki (Hetzner)
    • £15/month (excluding VAT if applicable (can slightly reduce for longer billing periods if requested and you're happy to go ahead but rules state monthly for hosts < 1 year)).

@Nekki apologies for the late reply to my earlier mention of this. I can make a couple available if there's demand.

Thanked by (1)Freek
  • @Mr_Tom said:
    I can do a reduced CPU/RAM storage server:

• 1 core
    • 1gb ECC RAM
    • 4tb HDD
    • 40tb transfer
    • 1 x IPv4, /64 IPv6
    • Helsinki (Hetzner)
    • £15/month (excluding VAT if applicable (can slightly reduce for longer billing periods if requested and you're happy to go ahead but rules state monthly for hosts < 1 year)).

@Nekki apologies for the late reply to my earlier mention of this. I can make a couple available if there's demand.

What could you do for an initial sixth month term?

• @Nekki said: What could you do for an initial sixth month term?

£80/6 months?

• MichaelCeeMichaelCee OGServices Provider

Have you noticed you never see Nekki and Barry in the same room at the same time?

• @SmallWeb said:
    Have you noticed you never see Nekki and Barry in the same room at the same time?

u can tell which is Nekki off course

Thanked by (1)MichaelCee
  • @Mr_Tom said:

@Nekki said: What could you do for an initial sixth month term?

£80/6 months?

Cheers, I’ll go through the rest of the options and get back to you.

• Thanked by (1)Falzo