AMD EPYC Powered > AMS, NL > DDoS Protected > Custom ISOs, IPv6, Unmetered Bandwidth > RAID 10 SSD!

WSCallumWSCallum Hosting Provider

Clouveo are specialists in offering affordable, reliable, quality hosting solutions. Our parent company have been doing it successfully for the last 7 years! Try us out with this fantastic discount...

S1 Package:
1GB RAM | 20GB SSD Disk | 1 CPU Core | Unmetered Bandwidth | 1 IPv4 | /80 IPv6
£2.62 / $3.38 Monthly with Promo Code KF996DIO1Y - ORDER HERE

S2 Package:
2GB RAM | 40GB SSD Disk | 2 CPU Cores | Unmetered Bandwidth | 1IPv4 | /80 IPv6
£4.49 / $5.63 Monthly with Promo Code KF996DIO1Y - ORDER HERE

Click here to view all of our packages!

Features:
* AMD EPYC 7302P Processors @ 3GHz+
* RAID 10 SSDs
* DDoS Protected
* Free Snapshots
* Automatic Backups
* VNC Console
* Recovery Mode
* Custom ISOs
* IPv6 Included
* One Click Applications

Looking Glass/Test IPs:
Amsterdam, Netherlands

FAQs
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept payments via PayPal, Debit/Credit Card (Stripe) and Crypto via Coinify.

What operating systems are offered?
Click here for a full list. You can upload and run from a Custom ISO as well.

Money back guarantee?
All of our packages are backed by a 14 day money back guarantee.

Can I upgrade/downgrade in future?
It's possible to upgrade at any time from within our client area - Downgrading is not offered at this time.

Are there any discounts?
Sure. Our pricing structure includes discounts as standard on longer billing cycles, pay Semi Annually and get 6 months for the price of 5, or Annually for 12 months for the price of 10. Equivalent to a 17% discount compared to our monthly pricing!

Clouveo - SSD/NVMe Cloud VPS & Hosting
Performance & AMD EPYC Cloud | DDoS Protected | Snapshots | Auto Backups

Thanked by (1)Ganonk

Comments

  • YABS for the S2 package

    `# ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #

    Yet-Another-Bench-Script

    v2020-12-29

    https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script

    ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ##

    Sun 28 Mar 2021 03:27:45 PM EDT

    Basic System Information:

    Processor : QEMU Virtual CPU version 2.5+
    CPU cores : 2 @ 3000.000 MHz
    AES-NI : ❌ Disabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ❌ Disabled
    RAM : 1.9 GiB
    Swap : 228.4 MiB
    Disk : 39.2 GiB

    fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):

    Block Size 4k (IOPS) 64k (IOPS)
    Read 182.97 MB/s (45.7k) 1.59 GB/s (24.9k)
    Write 183.46 MB/s (45.8k) 1.60 GB/s (25.0k)
    Total 366.44 MB/s (91.6k) 3.20 GB/s (50.0k)
    Block Size 512k (IOPS) 1m (IOPS)
    ------ --- ---- ---- ----
    Read 1.92 GB/s (3.7k) 1.64 GB/s (1.6k)
    Write 2.02 GB/s (3.9k) 1.75 GB/s (1.7k)
    Total 3.94 GB/s (7.6k) 3.39 GB/s (3.3k)

    iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):

    Provider | Location (Link) | Send Speed | Recv Speed
    | | |
    Clouvider | London, UK (10G) | 750 Mbits/sec | 745 Mbits/sec
    Online.net | Paris, FR (10G) | 701 Mbits/sec | 634 Mbits/sec
    WorldStream | The Netherlands (10G) | 724 Mbits/sec | 752 Mbits/sec
    Biznet | Jakarta, Indonesia (1G) | busy | 200 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider | NYC, NY, US (10G) | 711 Mbits/sec | 549 Mbits/sec
    Velocity Online | Tallahassee, FL, US (10G) | 695 Mbits/sec | 448 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 668 Mbits/sec | 290 Mbits/sec
    Iveloz Telecom | Sao Paulo, BR (2G) | 657 Mbits/sec | 363 Mbits/sec

    iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv6):

    Provider | Location (Link) | Send Speed | Recv Speed
    | | |
    Clouvider | London, UK (10G) | 760 Mbits/sec | 756 Mbits/sec
    Online.net | Paris, FR (10G) | 677 Mbits/sec | 722 Mbits/sec
    WorldStream | The Netherlands (10G) | 730 Mbits/sec | 742 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider | NYC, NY, US (10G) | 753 Mbits/sec | 677 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 720 Mbits/sec | 359 Mbits/sec

    Geekbench 4 Benchmark Test:

    Test | Value
    |
    Single Core | 3688
    Multi Core | 6501
    Full Test | https://browser.geekbench.com/v4/cpu/16103995

    Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:

    Test | Value
    |
    Single Core | 750
    Multi Core | 1363
    Full Test | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/7169781`

    Thanked by (1)WSCallum
  • WSCallumWSCallum Hosting Provider

    @usr123 said:
    YABS for the S2 package

    `# ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #

    Yet-Another-Bench-Script

    v2020-12-29

    https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script

    ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ##

    Sun 28 Mar 2021 03:27:45 PM EDT

    Basic System Information:

    Processor : QEMU Virtual CPU version 2.5+
    CPU cores : 2 @ 3000.000 MHz
    AES-NI : ❌ Disabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ❌ Disabled
    RAM : 1.9 GiB
    Swap : 228.4 MiB
    Disk : 39.2 GiB

    fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):

    Block Size 4k (IOPS) 64k (IOPS)
    Read 182.97 MB/s (45.7k) 1.59 GB/s (24.9k)
    Write 183.46 MB/s (45.8k) 1.60 GB/s (25.0k)
    Total 366.44 MB/s (91.6k) 3.20 GB/s (50.0k)
    Block Size 512k (IOPS) 1m (IOPS)
    ------ --- ---- ---- ----
    Read 1.92 GB/s (3.7k) 1.64 GB/s (1.6k)
    Write 2.02 GB/s (3.9k) 1.75 GB/s (1.7k)
    Total 3.94 GB/s (7.6k) 3.39 GB/s (3.3k)

    iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):

    Provider | Location (Link) | Send Speed | Recv Speed
    | | |
    Clouvider | London, UK (10G) | 750 Mbits/sec | 745 Mbits/sec
    Online.net | Paris, FR (10G) | 701 Mbits/sec | 634 Mbits/sec
    WorldStream | The Netherlands (10G) | 724 Mbits/sec | 752 Mbits/sec
    Biznet | Jakarta, Indonesia (1G) | busy | 200 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider | NYC, NY, US (10G) | 711 Mbits/sec | 549 Mbits/sec
    Velocity Online | Tallahassee, FL, US (10G) | 695 Mbits/sec | 448 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 668 Mbits/sec | 290 Mbits/sec
    Iveloz Telecom | Sao Paulo, BR (2G) | 657 Mbits/sec | 363 Mbits/sec

    iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv6):

    Provider | Location (Link) | Send Speed | Recv Speed
    | | |
    Clouvider | London, UK (10G) | 760 Mbits/sec | 756 Mbits/sec
    Online.net | Paris, FR (10G) | 677 Mbits/sec | 722 Mbits/sec
    WorldStream | The Netherlands (10G) | 730 Mbits/sec | 742 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider | NYC, NY, US (10G) | 753 Mbits/sec | 677 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 720 Mbits/sec | 359 Mbits/sec

    Geekbench 4 Benchmark Test:

    Test | Value
    |
    Single Core | 3688
    Multi Core | 6501
    Full Test | https://browser.geekbench.com/v4/cpu/16103995

    Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:

    Test | Value
    |
    Single Core | 750
    Multi Core | 1363
    Full Test | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/7169781`

    Looks good! Drop a ticket if you would like CPU passthrough enabled.

    Clouveo - SSD/NVMe Cloud VPS & Hosting
    Performance & AMD EPYC Cloud | DDoS Protected | Snapshots | Auto Backups

  • @WSCallum said: Looks good! Drop a ticket if you would like CPU passthrough enabled.

    would you also enable AES-NI instead?
    usually it'd be in favour of the nodes overall load/performance, if the guests can use it properly instead of having to use 'regular' cpu power ;-)
    just suggesting as I think could be in your interest... the performance is awesome anyway!

  • WSCallumWSCallum Hosting Provider

    @Falzo said:

    @WSCallum said: Looks good! Drop a ticket if you would like CPU passthrough enabled.

    would you also enable AES-NI instead?
    usually it'd be in favour of the nodes overall load/performance, if the guests can use it properly instead of having to use 'regular' cpu power ;-)
    just suggesting as I think could be in your interest... the performance is awesome anyway!

    It's enabled with passthrough yes, we're working to have passthrough just be enabled by default in future so it doesn't need to be requested, we haven't really seen any high/increased CPU use from the servers that do have passthrough enabled in all honesty!

    Thanked by (1)Falzo

    Clouveo - SSD/NVMe Cloud VPS & Hosting
    Performance & AMD EPYC Cloud | DDoS Protected | Snapshots | Auto Backups

  • @WSCallum said:

    It's enabled with passthrough yes,

    thank you sir!

    Mon Mar 29 18:17:43 CEST 2021
    
    Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Processor  : AMD EPYC 7302P 16-Core Processor
    CPU cores  : 2 @ 3000.000 MHz
    AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ✔ Enabled
    RAM        : 1.9 GiB
    Swap       : 4.0 GiB
    Disk       : 39.3 GiB
    
    Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:
    ---------------------------------
    Test            | Value                         
                    |                               
    Single Core     | 827                           
    Multi Core      | 1401                          
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/7182502
    
    Thanked by (1)WSCallum
  • Hello. Any details about your DDoS protection?

  • WSCallumWSCallum Hosting Provider
    edited April 1

    @codedivine said:
    Hello. Any details about your DDoS protection?

    Hi!

    These are on Hivelocity network which uses Corero and inhouse setups. It’ll protect against the majority of attacks but there’s no specific information on capacity.

    Clouveo - SSD/NVMe Cloud VPS & Hosting
    Performance & AMD EPYC Cloud | DDoS Protected | Snapshots | Auto Backups

Sign In or Register to comment.