OGF Down?

2»

Comments

• mikhomikho AdministratorOG

@yoursunny said:

@alwyzon said:
    Well, they still don't seem to want my offers due to their overly use of Cloudflare protection. I guess, I'll have to leave them out when posting some offers later today. Cloudflare—the way they have configured it—is really annoying as a provider; always falsely detects offers as spam, probably due to the amount of links included. ?‍♂️

I have significant trouble posting tutorials on LowEndTalk.
    Code snippets are often blocked, even if I install Privacy Pass.

I had to bisect the article to find out which paragraph(s) is being blocked, then replace it with "section omitted because Cloudflare is blocking this snippet" and a link to my original blog post.
    example

Stop posting there and post it here instead?

Thanked by (1)Brueggus

“Technology is best when it brings people together.” – Matt Mullenweg

• @alwyzon said: when posting some offers later today.

Thanked by (1)alwyzon

dnscry.pt - Public DNSCrypt resolvers hosted by LowEnd providers • Need a free NAT LXC? -> https://microlxc.net/

• alwyzonalwyzon Hosting Provider

Sorry :#

Everything would have been prepared, but then I spotted some detail I'm not entirely happy with and needs a fix first. So, it's delayed til tomorrow.

Thanked by (1)Brueggus

Alwyzon - Virtual Servers in Austria starting at 4,49 €/month (excl. VAT)

• @alwyzon said:
    Sorry :#

Everything would have been prepared, but then I spotted some detail I'm not entirely happy with and needs a fix first. So, it's delayed til tomorrow.

Take your time :)

Thanked by (1)alwyzon

For domain registrations, create an account at Dynadot (ref) and spend $9.99 within 48 hours to receive $5 DynaDollars!
    Looking for cost-effective Managed/Anycast/DDoS-Protected/Geo DNS Services? Try ClouDNS (aff).