YABS website

How do you think, does YABS results should be saved on website like it was Serverbear.com ? I think of an idea to modify YABS in order to output JSON'ed data and feed it to database. Or YABS is just that tool where people launch and copy/paste without wanting to save results for future reference?

YABS online database
  1. Would you like to see Serverbear.com resurection?38 votes
    1. Yes
      52.63%
    2. No
      23.68%
    3. GTFO you bozzo, your first post instantly smells like PMS!
      23.68%
Thanked by (1)Mason
Tagged:

Comments

• MasonMason AdministratorOG

Hey there, thanks for the interest! I totally agree that this would be a really neat idea and tool.

The owner of webdock.io is actually already looking into creating such a tool. There's some basic details outlined in the github issue here: https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script/issues/9. Some additional details and initial wireframes for how the site will look and operate are being hashed out via email.

I can keep you guys updated on the status of that. It's been a month or two since I've touched base with him to evaluate next steps, so I'll have to reconnect with him sometime soon. On my to do list is to allow a json dump of the yabs results to be written out instead of the normal yabs info -- haven't had a chance to work through that quite yet.

Head Janitor @ LES • AboutRulesSupport