BuyVM is looking to hire another support tech!

FranciscoFrancisco Hosting ProviderOG

Hello everyone,

I'm looking to hire another support rep to pickup higher skill tickets (network, routing, linux trouble shooting, etc). I'm looking for someone to fill a 10AM-6PM GMT -7 M-F position. You'd be working with our head of support, Anthony.

The perfect candidate would have:

• Experience with cPanel and Directadmin. While we're not offering Buyshared plans anymore, Directadmin is a big part of our offerings.
  • A good handling on trouble shooting and debugging. I need someone that can work at a problem, even if it means looking for ideas on stackoverflow.
  • A good grasp of the english language. Other languages such as Spanish, Portuguese, & Chinese, would be a huge positive.
  • Strong experience with Linux is a must. Windows is a nice plus as well.
  • A good understanding of networking & routing. You can read an MTR, you've setup tunnels (GRE, WG, OVPN, things like that. If you've setup your own BGP routing, OSPF, static routing, that'd be a huge win.

Please PM me here with your resumes or just to talk things over.

Wage & perks to be negotiated in private. Please, no outsourcing teams. You must work exclusively for us.

Francisco

Thanked by (1)MikePT
Tagged:

Comments

• YmpkerYmpker OGContent Writer
    edited April 2021

@mikho may be interested in this? Is Head of Support the Anthony we know @Francisco ?
    Also @MikePT something for you perhaps, too? Not sure if that counts as "oursourcing", though.

Thanked by (2)MikePT ehab
  • mikhomikho AdministratorOG

The work exclusively part is what I wont be able to do.
    Interesting, but my situation wont hold up to that deal.

Thanked by (1)Ympker

“Technology is best when it brings people together.” – Matt Mullenweg

• @Ympker said: Also @MikePT something for you perhaps, too? Not sure if that counts as "oursourcing", though.

Doubt it.

@Francisco said: You must work exclusively for us.

Thanked by (2)Ympker MikePT
    edited April 2021

@Lee said:

@Ympker said: Also @MikePT something for you perhaps, too? Not sure if that counts as "oursourcing", though.

Doubt it.

@Francisco said: You must work exclusively for us.

This would probably cross out @MikePT . Not sure if @mikho works as support agent for someone else yet? MrVM would probably count, I guess...so rip. Forget what I said.

Thanked by (1)MikePT
  • FranciscoFrancisco Hosting ProviderOG

@Ympker said:
    @mikho may be interested in this? Is Head of Support the Anthony we know @Francisco ?
    Also @MikePT something for you perhaps, too? Not sure if that counts as "oursourcing", though.

Really wanted to keep it exclusive since it can get busy. While I very rarely call in people to work outside of their designated shift, I don't want someones company suffering because we got slammed with tickets.

Francisco

Thanked by (1)Ympker
  • MikePTMikePT Hosting ProviderOGServices Provider

@Francisco said:

@Ympker said:

Really wanted to keep it exclusive since it can get busy. While I very rarely call in people to work outside of their designated shift, I don't want someones company suffering because we got slammed with tickets.

Francisco

Thank you for the recommendation
    @Ympker ❤️

Fran is looking for someone to do a shift that I am unable to. Would be fine for 10AM-6PM GMT since that's the one I currently offer.

@Francisco, work is work and that's what I need though! 😁

Cheers guys,

Thanked by (1)Ympker
  • Too bad that I am not in this field.

Thanked by (1)Ympker

Action and Reaction in history

@Francisco said:

@Ympker said:

Francisco

Fair enough. I am sure you will still find someone good for the job. Just wanted to tag our communities' MVP'S just in case :)

@MikePT always, mate <3

Thanked by (1)MikePT
  • If you're looking for an efficient person, I can bring you in touch:

Thanked by (1)Naix

dnscry.pt - Public DNSCrypt resolvers hosted by LowEnd providers • Need a free NAT LXC? -> https://microlxc.net/

• mikhomikho AdministratorOG

@Brueggus said:
    If you're looking for an efficient person, I can bring you in touch:

That could be one of my answers.

“Technology is best when it brings people together.” – Matt Mullenweg