Web-Hosting plans starting at 10 Euro / YEAR - [Locations: AT, NL]

SGrafSGraf Hosting Provider
edited April 8 in Offers

Choose MyRootPW to become your web hosting partner.
The Shared Web-Hosting Offers take resources on a powerful Server with
SSD-Disks and are managed by the state of the art Control-Panel and more.

You will get 99.9% uptime guaranteed, Free LetsEncrypt SSL Certificates,
1 Click-Wordpress Installations and more!

Choose between the Netherlands and Austria Locations! Starting at only 10 Euro per Year!

Web-Hosting Plans:

Small
5 GB SSD Storage
50 GB Traffic
5 User Accounts
1 MySQL Database
Free SSL (Letsencrypt)
Host 1 Website
=> Order this hosting Package: 10 Euro / Year

Medium
15 GB SSD Storage
100 GB Traffic
10 User Accounts
2 MySQL Databases
1 Postgres Database
Free SSL (Letsencrypt)
Host 5 Website
=> Order this hosting Package: 20 Euro / Year

Large
30 GB SSD Storage
200 GB Traffic
25 User Accounts
3 MySQL Databases
3 Postgres Database
Free SSL (Letsencrypt)
Host 10 Website
=> Order this hosting Package: 40 Euro / Year

All prices excl. VAT if applicable.

Compare Plans on the Website

Visit our website https://myroot.pw/
Contact us [email protected]

MyRoot.PW ★ Dedicated Servers ★ LIR-Services ★ Web-Hosting ★
★ Locations: Austria + Netherlands ★ [email protected]

Comments

  • vyasvyas OGContent Writer
    edited April 8

    @SGraf said:
    Offer ends 1st of April 2021_

    Alrite.

    Good offer
    Edited: See comment from @SGraf below

    other than time travel requirement :-)
    (in case some one did not get the joke..it is meant for those who may miss this date- over 350 days from now,then later come back and say "I missed buying... will this deal be repeated?" )
    As @seriesn says.. copy pasta error!
    Cheers!

  • SGrafSGraf Hosting Provider

    @vyas said:

    @SGraf said:
    Offer ends 1st of April 2021_

    Alrite.

    Good offer other than time travel requirement :-)
    (in case some one did not get the joke..it is meant for those who may miss this date- over 350 days from now,then later come back and say "I missed buying... will this deal be repeated?" )

    Cheers!

    forgot to take out that line before copy pasting :) - its fixed now

    MyRoot.PW ★ Dedicated Servers ★ LIR-Services ★ Web-Hosting ★
    ★ Locations: Austria + Netherlands ★ [email protected]

  • What control panel do you use for these offers?

    What are the I/O limits? Why the arbitrary limit on MySQL databases?

  • SGrafSGraf Hosting Provider
    edited April 8

    @debaser said:
    What control panel do you use for these offers?

    What are the I/O limits? Why the arbitrary limit on MySQL databases?

    Thank you for the questions!

    What control panel do you use for these offers?

    Under the hood, you'll find an apiscp.

    What are the I/O limits?

    If you are a normal user and don't abuse the system or hammer the disks continuously, its unlikely you will feel the I/O limits.
    Right now they are set relatively high and i'm keeping a close eye on the nodes to make sure everyone has a good time.

    Why the arbitrary limit on MySQL databases?

    • Why Not?

    For the basic concept/design of the plans/offers i did look at the current market (offers and requests) on various forums and inquiries/feedback/discussions from potential users.
    This made me decide not to offer "unlimited" anything. Instead I'm aiming to be clear on the guaranteed resources.

    For the basic Plan-Design I took the approach of looking at at use-cases and working backwards from there.
    Therefore I have placed limits based on likely usage.

    If you want I can post a bit more on my thought process when designing the plans.

    MyRoot.PW ★ Dedicated Servers ★ LIR-Services ★ Web-Hosting ★
    ★ Locations: Austria + Netherlands ★ [email protected]

  • Well, as for the MySQL databases I guess your trying to limit the number of non-static sites per account, which I can understand. But it also looks pretty limiting. For instance: I have three small sites, not very active with a database. They would easily fit in all the limits of the 20 eur package if it wasn’t for those databases. That’s what I was thinking of.

  • SGrafSGraf Hosting Provider

    @debaser said:
    Well, as for the MySQL databases I guess your trying to limit the number of non-static sites per account, which I can understand. But it also looks pretty limiting. For instance: I have three small sites, not very active with a database. They would easily fit in all the limits of the 20 eur package if it wasn’t for those databases. That’s what I was thinking of.

    I'm open to suggestions on how to improve the product/plans. Thank you for your valuable feedback.

    MyRoot.PW ★ Dedicated Servers ★ LIR-Services ★ Web-Hosting ★
    ★ Locations: Austria + Netherlands ★ [email protected]

  • Maybe I’m just the odd one here, but it’d be nice if an extra database was an option for instance.

  • SGrafSGraf Hosting Provider

    @debaser said:
    Maybe I’m just the odd one here, but it’d be nice if an extra database was an option for instance.

    ....I'm not doing extra's or up-sells if i can help it....

    :)

    MyRoot.PW ★ Dedicated Servers ★ LIR-Services ★ Web-Hosting ★
    ★ Locations: Austria + Netherlands ★ [email protected]

  • No extra's I can understand, but you're definitely up-selling here though ;).

  • SGrafSGraf Hosting Provider
    edited April 9

    @debaser said:
    No extra's I can understand, but you're definitely up-selling here though ;).

    Allright here is a challenge for you! Assume my plan is to have most users in the regular/medium plan. How would you have designed the limits of the small and large, so that all three feel like a meaningful choice :)

    MyRoot.PW ★ Dedicated Servers ★ LIR-Services ★ Web-Hosting ★
    ★ Locations: Austria + Netherlands ★ [email protected]

  • @SGraf said:

    @debaser said:
    No extra's I can understand, but you're definitely up-selling here though ;).

    Allright here is a challenge for you! Assume my plan is to have most users in the regular/medium plan. How would you have designed the limits of the small and large, so that all three feel like a meaningful choice :)

    It is your business and it is up to you but here my2 cents.
    Probably making different plans. I mean let s take the same 10 euros plan and offer 5 websites for example with the databases justbump the pricing in the middle for example 15 euros/yearly and it should be working better( probably) you know your expenses etc so could work for you or not. But it is an option . You know better the pricing costs etc that you need etc

    Dentistry is my passion

  • SGrafSGraf Hosting Provider

    @Chievo said:

    @SGraf said:

    @debaser said:
    No extra's I can understand, but you're definitely up-selling here though ;).

    Allright here is a challenge for you! Assume my plan is to have most users in the regular/medium plan. How would you have designed the limits of the small and large, so that all three feel like a meaningful choice :)

    It is your business and it is up to you but here my2 cents.
    Probably making different plans. I mean let s take the same 10 euros plan and offer 5 websites for example with the databases justbump the pricing in the middle for example 15 euros/yearly and it should be working better( probably) you know your expenses etc so could work for you or not. But it is an option . You know better the pricing costs etc that you need etc

    I'm perfectly happy running my business as i have done for a long time. That being said I do appreciate feedback as my personal aim is to deliver the best possible service. Hence i was curious about his opinion.

    MyRoot.PW ★ Dedicated Servers ★ LIR-Services ★ Web-Hosting ★
    ★ Locations: Austria + Netherlands ★ [email protected]

  • @SGraf said:

    @debaser said:
    No extra's I can understand, but you're definitely up-selling here though ;).

    Allright here is a challenge for you! Assume my plan is to have most users in the regular/medium plan. How would you have designed the limits of the small and large, so that all three feel like a meaningful choice :)

    For my use case it would be pretty simple.

    Small: 1 website (domain) = 1 database (MySQL)
    Medium: 5 websites (domains) = 5 databases (either MySQL or PostgreSQL)
    Large: 10 websites (domains) = 10 databases (MySQL or PostgreSQL)

    So a customer can use any website as a dynamic site. By limiting memory usage (depending on package) and cpu usage these websites won't saturate your servers.

  • SGrafSGraf Hosting Provider

    @debaser said:

    @SGraf said:

    @debaser said:
    No extra's I can understand, but you're definitely up-selling here though ;).

    Allright here is a challenge for you! Assume my plan is to have most users in the regular/medium plan. How would you have designed the limits of the small and large, so that all three feel like a meaningful choice :)

    For my use case it would be pretty simple.

    Small: 1 website (domain) = 1 database (MySQL)
    Medium: 5 websites (domains) = 5 databases (either MySQL or PostgreSQL)
    Large: 10 websites (domains) = 10 databases (MySQL or PostgreSQL)

    So a customer can use any website as a dynamic site. By limiting memory usage (depending on package) and cpu usage these websites won't saturate your servers.

    Allright! Thank you for the input. I'll keep that in mind the next time i update/add plans :)

    MyRoot.PW ★ Dedicated Servers ★ LIR-Services ★ Web-Hosting ★
    ★ Locations: Austria + Netherlands ★ [email protected]

Sign In or Register to comment.