KVM VPS from 0,29 € / month - BudgetVM.host now online!

RapToNRapToN Hosting ProviderOG
edited April 14 in Offers

Since today our new website BudgetVM.host is online.

Here you can find KVM NAT servers at incredible prices from 0,29 € / month. Based on the already existing and stable infrastructure of KTS24, quite usable vServers are hosted on older HP Enterprise G8 hardware.

With all offers the following features are included:

  • Hosted in the KTS24.com Cloud
  • KVM virtualization
  • own ISO files possible
  • 100 public IPv4 Ports inclusive
  • 1 GBit/s connection
  • Traffic fair use

VPS Entry for 0,29 € / month:

  • 1 vCore
  • 0,5 GB memory
  • 5 GB HDD
  • 10 public IPv6

VPS Pro for 0,49 € / month:

  • 1 vCore
  • 1 GB memory
  • 10 GB DDD
  • 10 public IPv6

VPS Pro for 1,99 € / month:

  • 1 Ryzen vCore
  • 1 GB memory
  • 10 GB NVMe SSD
  • 10 public IPv6

https://budgetvm.host/

Powered by the wonderful team of KTS24, we offer the best price for a small server without dedicated IPv4 Address and hope you enjoy :)

Thanked by (4)angstrom _MS_ lgsin Brueggus

Comments

  • Thanks for offer, it looks very interesting and i will try it out, but the website is pretty bad - I understand that it is very low budget but there is mutliple places with weird styling, deutsch/english combination and in the user dashboard it seems that language file is missing. Also, the title in user dashboard is "Dashboard Template - Bootstrap v5.0".


    Thanked by (1)yoursunny
  • ehabehab Content Writer

    +10 for KTS24
    quality , excellent support
    highly recommended.

    Thanked by (3)angstrom RapToN Janevski
  • RapToNRapToN Hosting ProviderOG

    @issei said:
    Thanks for offer, it looks very interesting and i will try it out, but the website is pretty bad - I understand that it is very low budget but there is mutliple places with weird styling, deutsch/english combination and in the user dashboard it seems that language file is missing. Also, the title in user dashboard is "Dashboard Template - Bootstrap v5.0".

    Most of the bugs have been fixed. Especially the translation should now always be in English until I get around to translating everything into German as well.

    The whole website is, as you have already noticed, very fast and simple.
    Here I will now try to optimize the elements in the logged in area to be able to use Bootstrap 5 in the long run on other websites of us.
    Problems with the responsive will be there probably still often, because that is also really not one of my strengths.

  • vyasvyas OGContent Writer
    edited April 12

    @RapToN said:

    @issei said:
    Thanks for offer, it looks very interesting and i will try it out, but the website is pretty bad - I understand that it is very low budget but there is mutliple places with weird styling, deutsch/english combination and in the user dashboard it seems that language file is missing. Also, the title in user dashboard is "Dashboard Template - Bootstrap v5.0".

    Most of the bugs have been fixed. Especially the translation should now always be in English until I get around to translating everything into German as well.

    The whole website is, as you have already noticed, very fast and simple.
    Here I will now try to optimize the elements in the logged in area to be able to use Bootstrap 5 in the long run on other websites of us.
    Problems with the responsive will be there probably still often, because that is also really not one of my strengths.

    @RapToN
    congratulations on the launch.

    I would prefer reasonably okay website but great service from a provider than fancy website and iffy service (Vultr, are you reading this? )

  • @vyas said: I would prefer reasonably okay website but great service from a provider than fancy website and iffy service (Vultr, are you reading this? )

    I understand what you are saying, but some basic information like the city where the VPS is located would be helpful.

    Thanked by (1)skorupion
  • vyasvyas OGContent Writer
    edited April 12

    @tetech said:

    @vyas said: I would prefer reasonably okay website but great service from a provider than fancy website and iffy service (Vultr, are you reading this? )

    I understand what you are saying, but some basic information like the city where the VPS is located would be helpful.

    I hear you..
    on a lighter note -
    Location is mentioned in the OP...

    Hosted in the KTS24.com Cloud

    It's all Cirrus, Nimbus, Cumulonimbus..

  • RadiRadi Hosting ProviderOG

    Seems to be in Netherlands.

  • @RapToN
    congratulations on the launch.

  • Congratulations on the launch, @RapToN.
    These plans look really good.
    As a side note, 512 MB looks bigger than 0.5 GB or (1/2 GB) RAM. I think, this way of writing works better on plans with <1 GB of RAM.

  • edited April 12

    @RapToN

    ~~~~ The only way to get support is through email? i can't see any ticketing system available
    consistently get error message when try to access the control panel of the newly provisioned NAT KVM through : https://kts24.com/user/clientarea ~~~~

    Working for now, but still try to find the place how to mapping the 100 ports lol

  • Yabs bench??

  • edited April 12

    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## # # Yet-Another-Bench-Script # # v2020-12-29 # # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script # # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## # Mon Apr 12 12:41:53 CEST 2021 Basic System Information: --------------------------------- Processor : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2430L 0 @ 2.00GHz CPU cores : 1 @ 1995.192 MHz AES-NI : _ Enabled VM-x/AMD-V : __ Disabled RAM : 483.2 MiB Swap : 510.0 MiB Disk : 4.4 GiB fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50): --------------------------------- Block Size | 4k (IOPS) | 64k (IOPS) ------ | --- ---- | ---- ---- Read | 7.65 MB/s (1.9k) | 19.88 MB/s (310) Write | 7.68 MB/s (1.9k) | 20.35 MB/s (317) Total | 15.33 MB/s (3.8k) | 40.23 MB/s (627) | | Block Size | 512k (IOPS) | 1m (IOPS) ------ | --- ---- | ---- ---- Read | 47.39 MB/s (92) | 110.22 MB/s (107) Write | 49.99 MB/s (97) | 117.56 MB/s (114) Total | 97.39 MB/s (189) | 227.78 MB/s (221) iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4): --------------------------------- Provider | Location (Link) | Send Speed | Recv Speed | | | Clouvider | London, UK (10G) | 809 Mbits/sec | 676 Mbits/sec Online.net | Paris, FR (10G) | 874 Mbits/sec | 718 Mbits/sec WorldStream | The Netherlands (10G) | busy | busy Biznet | Jakarta, Indonesia (1G) | 413 Mbits/sec | 166 Mbits/sec Clouvider | NYC, NY, US (10G) | 572 Mbits/sec | 277 Mbits/sec Velocity Online | Tallahassee, FL, US (10G) | 566 Mbits/sec | 315 Mbits/sec Clouvider | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 437 Mbits/sec | 290 Mbits/sec Iveloz Telecom | Sao Paulo, BR (2G) | 363 Mbits/sec | 170 Mbits/sec Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test: --------------------------------- Test | Value | Single Core | 357 Multi Core | 353 Full Test | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/7384294
    Thanked by (3)ofit ehab rhinoduck
    • tiny kvm
    • custom iso

    Nice

  • Uh, now it's offline.

  • RapToNRapToN Hosting ProviderOG

    Due to the high use of the IPv4 connection, there were problems with the 1 GBit/s connection of our firewall.

    In order to solve the problems permanently, the firewall was expanded to 2 x 10 GBit/s in the last few hours.
    As part of this work, the 2nd firewall was also put into operation, which we had already purchased for redundant operation.

    If there are still problems I would ask you to report them to our support.

    Thanked by (1)derekyang
  • edited April 14

    @RapToN Have the plans slightly changed since you posted? (i.e. the website is correct and the first post is already slightly outdated?)

    • Original post says public IPv6 included, but there's no mention of it on the website
    • Similarly, the Pro plan is not 1/2GB RAM + 5GB SSD but 1GB RAM + 10GB HDD
  • RapToNRapToN Hosting ProviderOG
    edited April 14

    @chimichurri said:
    @RapToN Have the plans slightly changed since you posted? (i.e. the website is correct and the first post is already slightly outdated?)

    • Original post says public IPv6 included, but there's no mention of it on the website
    • Similarly, the Pro plan is not 1/2GB RAM + 5GB SSD but 1GB RAM + 10GB HDD

    That is partly correct.
    Since the Pro plan was not actually ordered at all, we decided to abolish the host systems used and had to change the "Pro" offer accordingly.

    IPv6 is inclusive.. However, something has also changed here. There is no longer one IPv6 inclusive, but 10.

    PS: I didn't know I could still edit the post. Information has now also been updated here.

    Thanked by (1)chimichurri
  • Are there plans to bring back the 1GB RAM package with SSD storage?

  • edited April 15

    I feel i've made a bad choice.
    Eh, fuck it.

    Educationally teaches you with knowledge, while you learn and conglomeratively alluminate your academic intellectual profile: https://lowend.wiki
    „Homo homini rattus.“

  • Where are you hosted? What is your DMCA policy?
    Kindly state bandwith limits you expect us to be?

  • ehabehab Content Writer
    edited April 16

    @agadmin said:
    Where are you hosted? What is your DMCA policy?
    Kindly state bandwith limits you expect us to be?

    NL
    don't think about it.
    my informations its 2TB/m , fairshare

  • Can we install windows in these VMs?

  • ehabehab Content Writer
    edited April 17

    @zainhosting said:
    Can we install windows in these VMs?

    which windows version can fit a 10GB disk? I think you will have better performance with larger/different KTS24 offers.

  • @ehab said:

    @zainhosting said:
    Can we install windows in these VMs?

    which windows version can fit a 10GB disk?

    Windows 98 via qemu-system or DOSBox.
    128MB RAM and 2GB disk are more than enough.

    Be sure to throttle the CPU usage of the emulator, as these systems tend to use 100% normally.
    Don't connect the Windows 98 to the Internet.

    The end is nigh for Ubuntu 16.04. Providers still offering Ubuntu 16.04 past EOL will be ashamed.

  • ehabehab Content Writer

    @yoursunny said:
    Don't connect the Windows 98 to the Internet.

    tell us about your desktop and server os of choice. You are an interesting person to me :)

  • @ehab said:

    @yoursunny said:
    Don't connect the Windows 98 to the Internet.

    tell us about your desktop and server os of choice. You are an interesting person to me :)

    Not interesting at all:

    • laptop (Acer Spin 5): Windows 10, Insider slow ring
    • desktop (Raspberry Pi 4B 2GB): Ubuntu 20.04
    • home router: OpenWrt 19.07
    • house server (BeagleBone Black): Debian 10
    • VPS smaller than 1GB: Debian 10
    • VPS 1GB or more: Ubuntu 20.04
    • dedicated server (Supermicro 6039P-TXRT, not in commercial data center): Ubuntu 18.04 (installed in 2019; I don't dare to upgrade remotely, because there's no KVM or rescue system)

    One specialty server (box1, Evolution Host) is running Devuan.
    I tried it out and I'm confused, but didn't bother to install.
    It's for Docker development so OS doesn't matter.

    Thanked by (1)ehab

    The end is nigh for Ubuntu 16.04. Providers still offering Ubuntu 16.04 past EOL will be ashamed.

  • @ehab said:

    @zainhosting said:
    Can we install windows in these VMs?

    which windows version can fit a 10GB disk? I think you will have better performance with larger/different KTS24 offers.

    WindowsXP

    Thanked by (1)yoursunny
  • @ehab said:

    @zainhosting said:
    Can we install windows in these VMs?

    which windows version can fit a 10GB disk? I think you will have better performance with larger/different KTS24 offers.

    I have visited their plans now, I thought maybe they are providing more space in next plans but Its strange, they are offering 10 gb in all plans, and yes you are right, its too low space to install a windows server edition.

  • RapToNRapToN Hosting ProviderOG

    In the meantime, the rush has subsided, all reported problems have been eliminated and there are no other open issues in our ticket system.

    I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who made it possible for this project to start successfully within such a short time.
    In view of the significantly higher interest in the offers without IPv4, we will add new features, such as a reserve proxy solution, to our system in the near future and prioritize the delivery of IPv6 /64 networks to each offer in order to integrate a solution for this into our administration system as quickly as possible.

    Thanked by (1)kuroneko23
Sign In or Register to comment.