Are you already a winner?

2»

Comments

• mikhomikho AdministratorOG

@beagle said:
    @mikho Just a little heads up that the "Latest LES Blog Posts" in the forum has not been updated after the changes in the blog.

That is on the TODO list.
    Thanks for the heads up.

Thanked by (1)beagle

“Technology is best when it brings people together.” – Matt Mullenweg

• A few points:
    1. The black text on sidebar widgets does not look good. You can also try removing the green background colour from the entire sidebar.
    2. The spacing between each thread title under the 'Recent Forum Threads' widget needs to be increased. The comments seem like one big paragraph. The same spacing would be needed under the 'Recent Comments' widget as well.
    3. The actual size of the LowEndSpirit logo is 300 x 49 pixels but in theme it's 306.117 x 50, I mean stretched, which makes it look blurred because. If the logo was SVG then this wouldn't've been a problem.
    4. Sidebar widgets don't need to be fixed. Bloggers use fixed widgets only to display their (highest-paying) affiliate ads.
    5. Dark mode has its own problems. The option to switch should be included in the dark mode button at the bottom instead of an additional window.
    6. Also, in dark mode, the menu items (Forum, Provider List, Exclusive Deals) on the top menu bar lose spacing between them.

I like the 'Trending now' widget at the bottom :)

• And just to add another kick. Use images that are properly sized in the blog posts, looks so bad with those blurry images on most posts.

@Lee said:
    And just to add another kick. Use images that are properly sized in the blog posts, looks so bad with those blurry images on most posts.

The images are from the original post, but point taken and it will be adjusted in future posts.

Thanked by (1)Lee

• i don't see anything at all ..... better i click Mark All viewed.

Thanked by (2)AaronSS Ympker

closing this and moving the Blog improvement suggestions to another thread.

The winner according to this thread is @sahjanivishal !
    PM me your tag suggestion

This discussion has been closed.