ApeWeb New Norway Location! From £1.88/month SSD and NVME Limited time LES Exclusive offer.

ApeWebApeWeb Hosting Provider
edited July 12 in Offers

Hello!
After the results of our previous LES poll the Norway location has been launched.

Use code LES-July for a 25% reoccurring discount (these offers will be LES exclusive for the next few days).

Prices below are incl discount. Prices listed on site are without discount as code needs to be used.

VM1

KVM
512MB Ram
2 Cores @ 2.9 GHz
10GB NVME storage or SSD storage
1x ipv4
ipv6 /64
Unmetered Bandwidth at gigabit
Order
£1.88

VM2

KVM
1024MB Ram
2 Cores @ 2.9 GHz
20GB NVME storage or SSD storage
1x ipv4
ipv6 /64
Unmetered Bandwidth at gigabit
Order
£2.81

VM3

KVM
2GB Ram
2 Cores @ 2.9 GHz
40GB NVME storage or SSD storage
1x ipv4
ipv6 /64
Unmetered Bandwidth at gigabit
Order
£4.50

All VM plans on the store page will work with the LES-July code.

https://cms.apeweb.uk/index.php?rp=/store/norway-kvm-vps

Discount code -- LES-July

http://lg.no.apeweb.uk/

Thanked by (2)Brueggus Decicus
Tagged:

Comments

  • ApeWebApeWeb Hosting Provider

    VM3 YABS

    Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Processor  : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU           X5670  @ 2.93GHz
    CPU cores  : 2 @ 2925.998 MHz
    AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ❌ Disabled
    RAM        : 1.9 GiB
    Swap       : 399.0 MiB
    Disk       : 39.0 GiB
    
    fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
    ---------------------------------
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 16.95 MB/s    (4.2k) | 174.78 MB/s   (2.7k)
    Write      | 16.94 MB/s    (4.2k) | 175.70 MB/s   (2.7k)
    Total      | 33.90 MB/s    (8.4k) | 350.48 MB/s   (5.4k)
               |                      |
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 191.20 MB/s    (373) | 209.03 MB/s    (204)
    Write      | 201.36 MB/s    (393) | 222.96 MB/s    (217)
    Total      | 392.57 MB/s    (766) | 432.00 MB/s    (421)
    
    iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    ---------------------------------
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed
                    |                           |                 |
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 932 Mbits/sec   | 868 Mbits/sec
    Online.net      | Paris, FR (10G)           | 924 Mbits/sec   | 633 Mbits/sec
    WorldStream     | The Netherlands (10G)     | 923 Mbits/sec   | 747 Mbits/sec
    Biznet          | Jakarta, Indonesia (1G)   | 546 Mbits/sec   | 68.8 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 866 Mbits/sec   | 191 Mbits/sec
    Velocity Online | Tallahassee, FL, US (10G) | 735 Mbits/sec   | 300 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 711 Mbits/sec   | 238 Mbits/sec
    Iveloz Telecom  | Sao Paulo, BR (2G)        | 339 Mbits/sec   | 164 Mbits/sec
    
    Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:
    ---------------------------------
    Test            | Value
                    |
    Single Core     | 563
    Multi Core      | 1059
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/8763581
    
  • vyasvyas OGContent Writer

    @apeweb said:

    Use code LES-July for a 25% reoccurring discount (these offers will be LES exclusive for the next few days)

    @ApeWeb thanks for offers. you should change category to LES exclusive offers. Otherwise be prepared for traffic and aff link from vncoupon and other sites.

    Thanked by (1)corbpie
  • ApeWebApeWeb Hosting Provider

    @vyas said:
    @apeweb said:

    Use code LES-July for a 25% reoccurring discount (these offers will be LES exclusive for the next few days)

    @ApeWeb thanks for offers. you should change category to LES exclusive offers. Otherwise be prepared for traffic and aff link from vncoupon and other sites.

    I will see how it goes on the normal offers page. I don't do affiliate offers so shouldn't really cost me.

  • Is this terrahost?

  • ApeWebApeWeb Hosting Provider
    edited July 10

    @codelock said:
    Is this terrahost?

    Terrahost DC. Owned hardware.

    Thanked by (1)codelock
  • Any News about the planned Moldova Location ?

  • ApeWebApeWeb Hosting Provider
    edited July 11

    @ThomasP said:
    Any News about the planned Moldova Location ?

    Not yet. For the next hardware deployment there we were thinking about possibly doing BYO drive. Not sure how popular it would be though. If you sent your drive to our office in London we worked out that we could have it sent to Moldova and installed for around £10.

    Thanked by (2)ThomasP Kalipus
  • @ApeWeb said:

    @ThomasP said:
    Any News about the planned Moldova Location ?

    Not yet. For the next hardware deployment there we were thinking about possibly doing BYO drive. Not sure how popular it would be though. If you sent your drive to our office in London we worked out that we could have it sent to Moldova and installed for around £10.

    Count me in. I don't need high specs just lot of bandwidth and storage

    (Have you ever considered doing something like bring your own raspberry Pi colo?)

  • ApeWebApeWeb Hosting Provider

    @codelock said:

    @ApeWeb said:

    @ThomasP said:
    Any News about the planned Moldova Location ?

    Not yet. For the next hardware deployment there we were thinking about possibly doing BYO drive. Not sure how popular it would be though. If you sent your drive to our office in London we worked out that we could have it sent to Moldova and installed for around £10.

    Count me in. I don't need high specs just lot of bandwidth and storage

    (Have you ever considered doing something like bring your own raspberry Pi colo?)

    I might try preselling a server in a month or two to gauge demand before buying and sending loads of hardware then.

    At the moment we primarily use loads of dell r710/720 so buying a different model that can support and hotswap loads of disks couldn't be repurposed so easily.
    One of the Norway nodes if you are interested - https://imgur.com/a/WoX1oEE

    Did think about doing raspberry pie but a VPS is usually more cost effective for us and the customer as well as being more versatile.

  • @ApeWeb said:

    @codelock said:

    @ApeWeb said:

    @ThomasP said:
    Any News about the planned Moldova Location ?

    Not yet. For the next hardware deployment there we were thinking about possibly doing BYO drive. Not sure how popular it would be though. If you sent your drive to our office in London we worked out that we could have it sent to Moldova and installed for around £10.

    Count me in. I don't need high specs just lot of bandwidth and storage

    (Have you ever considered doing something like bring your own raspberry Pi colo?)

    I might try preselling a server in a month or two to gauge demand before buying and sending loads of hardware then.

    At the moment we primarily use loads of dell r710/720 so buying a different model that can support and hotswap loads of disks couldn't be repurposed so easily.
    One of the Norway nodes if you are interested - https://imgur.com/a/WoX1oEE

    Did think about doing raspberry pie but a VPS is usually more cost effective for us and the customer as well as being more versatile.

    Agree raspberry Pis can be pain to work remotely for installing os etc also need to do custom power delivery ..

  • I am from India, still VAT applicable?

  • ApeWebApeWeb Hosting Provider

    @image_host said:
    I am from India, still VAT applicable?

    Shouldn't be.

  • It is adding VAT for me.

  • ApeWebApeWeb Hosting Provider
    edited July 12

    @image_host said:

    It is adding VAT for me.

    If you change it on the estimate taxes page to India it will void the tax. Alternatively if you click through to PayPal it should automatically deduct the VAT.

Sign In or Register to comment.