Inception Hosting - Launching FRANKFURT & PHOENIX NVMe KVM Servers on Clouvider's Network 33% off

Comments

• Waiting for the next flash sale on Frankfurt location. Looks really good, all the best it'll be as good as your other locations.

• Can we expect double storage deals (500gb+ HDD)in Frankfurt this blackfriday

Want free vps ? https://microlxc.net

• @codelock said:
    Can we expect double storage deals (500gb+ HDD)in Frankfurt this blackfriday

Are there storage nodes in Frankfurt at all?

Thanked by (1)ehab
  • Any plan for private ip?

• @webcraft said:

@codelock said:

when i read this it felt like

• Not_OlesNot_Oles Hosting ProviderContent Writer
    edited September 2021

Phoenix is tantalizingly close to the location where I am visiting in Sonora, MX! But maybe it's just that ping packets travel faster where the weather is extremely hot!? ☀️And IPv6 adoption by local ISPs is slower. :) Good luck to Dom and Ant in Phoenix and in Dallas! Frankfurt! Everywhere! :)

Thanked by (1)InceptionHosting

I hope everyone gets the servers they want!

• @InceptionHosting said: Cheapest (with discount):

2 CPU Core (Equal Share E-2276G or similar)

1 GB Ram DDR4
    20 GB Pure NVMe SSD Disk space (Enterprize grade)
    3000 GB Bandwidth @ 10 Gbit (shared)
    1 x IPv4 address
    1 x /64 IPv6

€1.68 /month

And ordered! :smile:

• InceptionHostingInceptionHosting Hosting ProviderOG

@webcraft said:
    Waiting for the next flash sale on Frankfurt location. Looks really good, all the best it'll be as good as your other locations.

This IS the flash sale :)

@codelock said:

No Storage plans in Frankfurt right now.

@webcraft said:

@codelock said:

Not now (or in immediate future)

@risturiz said:
    Any plan for private ip?

?? If you mean NAT then no.

https://inceptionhosting.com
    Please do not use the PM system here for Inception Hosting support issues.

• @InceptionHosting said:

@risturiz said:
    Any plan for private ip?

I took this to mean the ability for multiple VPS at the same DC to use a private IP for communicating with each other (and thus not be charged for bandwidth).

Thanked by (1)skorous

@tetech said:

@InceptionHosting said:

@risturiz said:
    Any plan for private ip?

I took this to mean the ability for multiple VPS at the same DC to use a private IP for communicating with each other (and thus not be charged for bandwidth).

Could be, also no :)

• @InceptionHosting said:

@webcraft said:
    Waiting for the next flash sale on Frankfurt location. Looks really good, all the best it'll be as good as your other locations.

This IS the flash sale

Anthony creating #fomo

Squats are the new Push-ups

• @ehab said:

@webcraft said:

@codelock said:

It seems like Turkish sweets..

A simple uptime dashboard using UptimeRobot API https://upy.duo.ovh
    Currently using VPS from BuyVM, GreenCloudVPS, Gullo's, Hetzner, HostHatch, InceptionHosting, LetBox, MaxKVM, MrVM, VirMach.

• @chocolateshirt said:

@ehab said:

@webcraft said:

@codelock said:

It seems like Turkish sweets..

Can see 7 or 8 that are common in most parts of India.

Thanked by (2)chocolateshirt webcraft

• edited September 2021

@chocolateshirt said:
    @vyas said:

its very yummy
    very

Thanked by (1)chocolateshirt
  • _MS__MS_ OG
    edited September 2021

@ehab said:

I've seen and tasted at least 18 of these 19 sweets. I'm not sure about the second to last item from left to right direction in the second line.

These are Laddu, Barfi, Pinni, Gulab Jamun, Rasgulla, Peda, Patisa, Gujiya. Most of these round ones are Laddu. Motichoor Laddu, Boondi Laddu, Besan Laddu, etc. The square ones are Barfi. Besan Barfi, Kaju Barfi, Badam Barfi, Pista Barfi, Nariyal Barfi, etc.

With the beginning of annual Festival season, most of the Halwai Shops/Sweets Shops in the North India are filled with these right now.

Good collection of sweets. The first line at the top is a collection of expensive sweets, the second line is middle of the road, and the third line is the collection of affordable sweets.

They are yummy, sure, but they also give you a tummy. Eat too much of these, and you'll be called a Laddu :D.

• vyasvyas OG
    edited September 2021

That’s quite an explanation!
    MS

All, there you go. Happy eating!

• MasonMason AdministratorOG

Had to cut the "most expensive" plan from the offer post since it was moved out of the exclusives section.

Awesome promo, congrats on the expansion and I hope the new work/life balance is working out well for you!

Head Janitor @ LES • AboutRulesSupport

@Mason said:
    Had to cut the "most expensive" plan from the offer post since it was moved out of the exclusives section.

Awesome promo, congrats on the expansion and I hope the new work/life balance is working out well for you!

Yep, was expecting that and was going to be in my flag :)

Thanked by (1)Mason

• Congrats on the expansion Ant!

Recommend: MyRoot.PW|BuyVM|Inception Hosting|Prometeus

• I need some storage in frankfurt location :) with 2G ram.

@cadddr said:
    I need some storage in frankfurt location :) with 2G ram.

You wont find storage servers here for a while I am afraid, not saying never, just no immediate plans.

• I'm surprised when to see low latency from Frankfurt to APAC. Recommended for APAC residents looking for Europe hosting.

• @bsh said: I'm surprised when to see low latency from Frankfurt to APAC. Recommended for APAC residents looking for Europe hosting.

Yes, i also get good down bandwidth from frankfurt compared to their other locations. That's why i wanted a storage vps in this location.

@bsh said:
    I'm surprised when to see low latency from Frankfurt to APAC. Recommended for APAC residents looking for Europe hosting.

@cadddr said:

@bsh said: I'm surprised when to see low latency from Frankfurt to APAC. Recommended for APAC residents looking for Europe hosting.

Yes, i also get good down bandwidth from frankfurt compared to their other locations. That's why i wanted a storage vps in this location.

Clouvider know how to network!

• AmitzAmitz OG
    edited September 2021

Very nice offer, thank you Anthony! <3
    I grabbed a FRA-SSD-KVM-2048 and everything looks fine so far. I installed Debian 10 and immediately upgraded to Debian 11 via dist-upgrade, but do you plan to have Debian 11 as an option available anytime soon?

Amitz, a very stable genius (it's true!) and Grand Rectumfier of the official LESLOS® (LES League of Shitposters).
    Certified braindead since 1974 and still perfectly happy.

• @Amitz said:
    I grabbed a FRA-SSD-KVM-2048 and everything looks fine so far. I installed Debian 10 and immediately upgraded to Debian 11 via dist-upgrade, but do you plan to have Debian 11 as an option available anytime soon?

You can install Debian 11 from ISO. Simply click on "CD ROM" in SolusVM (2nd option in the menu where is also hostname, password, network etc.). All you need to do is setup IPv6 manually after the installation finished (note that you may need to increase your network size from /64).

• @webcraft said:

@Amitz said:

You can install Debian 11 from ISO. Simply click on "CD ROM" in SolusVM (2nd option in the menu where is also hostname, password, network etc.). All you need to do is setup IPv6 manually after the installation finished (note that you may need to increase your network size from /64).

wait a minute, what do you mean by increasing the network size from /64?

• edited September 2021

I was also bit disappointed to see Debian 11 not present but Debian 10 isn't bad too. Its not a deal breaker! Really wish that Debian 11 were available as install option.

• @xowxenxirix said:
    I was also bit disappointed to see Debian 11 not present but Debian 10 isn't bad too. Its not a deal breaker! Really wish that Debian 11 were available as install option.

You would install Debian 10, then easily do upgrade to Debian 11 by command line. IMHO, I am always preferred by installing OS from iso if available.

• @webcraft said:
    You can install Debian 11 from ISO.

Yes, you are of course right and I know about the possibility. And I would probably prefer that if I'd plan to use the very instance for a longer time. But I often spin up a fresh install and it is much faster via a ready-made image than going through the ISO installation process.

Amitz, a very stable genius (it's true!) and Grand Rectumfier of the official LESLOS® (LES League of Shitposters).
    Certified braindead since 1974 and still perfectly happy.