Coming soon: SolusVM 2.0

AbdullahAbdullah Hosting ProviderOG
edited November 2021 in Industry News

Just received this in email

Hi Abdullah,

Thank you for being a valued SolusVM customer. We know it’s been a while since the last SolusVM major update, so we appreciate your continued loyalty!

This email is to let you know that bigger, better things are coming soon: SolusVM is getting an upgrade!

Here’s what you need to know:

• The upgrade to SolusVM 2.0 will include advanced functionality improvements. Here you can take a peek at the planned features.
• The SolusVM licensing model and pricing will remain the same; a better product under the same conditions you have now
• SolusVM 2.0 will be released during 2022
• You don’t have to do anything for now! You will later receive instructions on the steps to upgrade to SolusVM 2.0

We are committed to shipping you only the best tools, so keep an eye out for updates from SolusVM 2.0!
See SolusVM 2.0 Roadmap = https://solusvm.com/roadmap/

Thank you for your patience in this development phase.

The SolusVM 2.0 Team

SolusVM / Plesk International GmbH, Vordergasse 59, Schaffhausen, Switzerland 8200, +41315281223

Thanked by (2)Decicus dinhvanlocitvn

Comments

• AdvinAdvin Hosting Provider

Alright... but what happened to solus.io?

I am a representative of Advin Servers

• edited November 2021

@Abdullah said: Thank you for being a valued SolusVM customer.

But... you are no SolusVM customer.

@Abdullah said: SolusVM is getting an upgrade!

BRACE! BRACE! Prepare for impact!

dnscry.pt - Public DNSCrypt resolvers hosted by LowEnd providers • Need a free NAT LXC? -> https://microlxc.net/

• I left Plesk January this year. Looks like .IO is just being re-branded, not 100% sure though as I’ve been out of it 9+ months.

• I forgot how many years I've seen "Coming soon" from them.

It's always "Coming soon".

Thanked by (1)webcraft

♻ Amitz day is October 21.
    ♻ Join Nigh sect by adopting my avatar. Let us spread the joys of the end.

• NeoonNeoon OG
    edited November 2021

@Advin said:
    Alright... but what happened to solus.io?

URD

• AbdullahAbdullah Hosting ProviderOG

@Brueggus said:

@Abdullah said: Thank you for being a valued SolusVM customer.

But... you are no SolusVM customer.

I considered them once for their client-side interface is much simpler and faster for OVZ virt.
    ...but they removed reverse proxy domains option... maybe it will come back in future.

Thanked by (1)Brueggus
  • The very first thing I did involuntarily after reading the thread title is laughing out loudly for a couple of minutes

Recommend: MyRoot.PW|BuyVM|Inception Hosting|Prometeus

• @Phill said: Looks like .IO is just being re-branded,

Looking at the screenshots on the roadmap they do look very much like .IO

Thanked by (1)yoursunny
  • @Phill said:
    I left Plesk January this year. Looks like .IO is just being re-branded, not 100% sure though as I’ve been out of it 9+ months.

Do you have any plans to develop another control panel for virtualization? SolusVM is still the most stable choice but one feels like to be in era of Windows 98 in terms of features. You should have never sold it to OnApp

Recommend: MyRoot.PW|BuyVM|Inception Hosting|Prometeus

• @vpsgeek3333 said:

@Phill said:
    I left Plesk January this year. Looks like .IO is just being re-branded, not 100% sure though as I’ve been out of it 9+ months.

Do you have any plans to develop another control panel for virtualization? SolusVM is still the most stable choice but one feels like to be in era of Windows 98 in terms of features. You should have never sold it to OnApp

The restrictions on my various contracts have keep me out of the industry for a while but they have now expired.

I know of one currently unreleased panel which I’ll mostly likely invest in with the aim to buy - or at the very least head development.

Thanked by (2)vpsgeek3333 hopeful