FOMO & buyers remorse (transfer offer +bonus)

2»

Comments

• OujiOuji OG
    edited November 2021

@vyas said: I read some poss in OGF about some degradation after the change in processor at HH Chicago?

I read something like that too, but I thought it was for the compute instances.

On another topic, I just bought a $1/yr /44 IPv6 lease which for sure I can't use for anything LOL
    This has to be one of my most FOMO/irrational buy ever

• @sonic said:
    mission completed
    this box is really good ofc
    going to put it in production mode :D

thanks for the smooth transactions. glad you like it and it went to someone who can make good use of it. kudos again to @gleert for helping us out here, top notch support!

• edited November 2021

Anyone wants 350gb inception hosting plan in phoenix ?
    I paid 13 will give it up for 12.5 euros?

Reason : I brought it without testing network and it is literally on the other side of earth and I get 100kbps speed (I know my isp is shit and is probably my isps issue),, with this speeds it's is not usable for backup
    contact me if you want

Want free vps ? https://microlxc.net

• vyasvyas OG
    edited November 2021

@codelock said:

Reason : I brought it without testing network and it is literally on the other side of earth and I get 100kbps speed (I know my isp is shit and is probably my isps issue),, with this speeds it's is not usable for backup
    contact me if you want

literally on the other side of the earth

Name the ISP from Nanzhao County, Nanyang, Henan, China where you are

On a serious note: I typically "hop" to that storage VPS . Ant mentioned about moving to Clouvider Network- Would suggest waiting for a while before giving up in haste. Unless you grabbed the Greencloud SG VPS... or similar.

Edit:
    Phoenix, Arizona, USA: 33.4484° N, 112.0740° W
    Nanzhao County, Nanyang, Henan, China 33.4484° N, 112.0740° E
    Another interpretation: South Pacific Ocean but that would be close to @yoursunny 's deep ocean storage. So latency should not be a problem??

• edited November 2021

@vyas said:

@codelock said:

contact me if you want

Name the ISP :-)

On a serious note: I typically "hop" to that storage VPS . Ant mentioned about moving to Clouvider Network- Would suggest waiting for a while before giving up in haste. Unless you grabbed the Greencloud SG VPS... or similar.

ISP : GTPL (they use jio's infrastructure )
    Exactly I already have a greencloudvps in sg for storage and it maxes my connection speed , I am looking to buy one more of those, before the sale runs out

Edit: I dont think the migration might help the speed actually doubled but still : testing Clouvider looking glass

• I cant believe I am saying this but, in a week I will prepay this same isp for one more year as I have no other option , atleast I get full speed to sg servers and things like steam and google drive