Raspberry Pi Dedis - What do you think?
As we're finalising the Micronode private beta I'm looking to get an idea on what people would want in this market.
We're mainly looking at the "higher end" Raspberry Pi boards but I'd like to do something for the "low end" community.
I have a huge amount of earlier model Pi's with a single ARM core and 512MB RAM and we have confirmed that these do work with our provisioning software. - I'm looking to see if there would be any interest in these 16GB Storage, automated provisioning, NAT/IPv6 Only.
If there is an interest I may be able to offer them pretty cheap at around £2 per month. If not then I will concentrate on the 8GB models with decent storage options.
- Servers:25 votes
- Raspberry Pi - 512MB RAM, Single core, 16GB Storage - £3 Monthly56.00%
- Raspberry Pi 4 2GB RAM Quad core, 32GB Storage - £6 Monthly  4.00%
- Raspberry Pi 4 4GB RAM Quad core, 64GB Storage - £8 Monthly24.00%
- Raspberry Pi 4 8GB RAM Quad core, 64GB Storage - £12 Monthly16.00%
- Which Addons would interest you?25 votes
- Public IPv4 Address £2 Monthly32.00%
- 128GB SSD - £2 Monthly  0.00%
- 256GB SSD - £3 Monthly12.00%
- 1TB HDD - £5 Monthly12.00%
- Send your own USB Disk - £044.00%