NexusBytes : New Year - New Location : Pre-order special+Q1 Bonanza+Switcher & Bencher Special

123457»

Comments

• seriesnseriesn OG
    edited January 2020

@havoc said:
    Maybe seriesn is a global collective with a hive mind

@dahartigan said:

@havoc said:

I'm starting to think that @seriesn is a highly sophisticated AI sent back in time from the future where hosting sucks bigtime in order to keep the hosting-potassium continuum from imploding with awesome service and high quality wares.

"Prove me wrong"

@cybertech said:

@dahartigan said:

@havoc said:

I'm starting to think that @seriesn is a highly sophisticated AI sent back in time from the future where hosting sucks bigtime in order to keep the hosting-potassium continuum from imploding with awesome service and high quality wares.

"Prove me wrong"

sounds legit but sadly he isnt alien because alien invented IPv6

Latency my man. We can't figure out proper routing from asia. Imagine another planet?

All jokes aside, thanks for the kind words fam. There's a reason, my users are member of the family, not just a customer. We treat our family right :).

I appreciate you guys for giving me and my company a chance and being a member of the family :)

• WSSWSS OGRetired

Those running random HD+Network speed tests will get banned. I will not forgive, and I do not forget.

My pronouns are like/subscribe.

• edited January 2020

@seriesn said: Latency my man. We can't figure out proper routing from asia. Imagine another planet?

Don't stress about that my man. I just disabled Cloudflare when using my NY service because for some reason CF can't get the routing right. It's way faster directly connecting to your server :) (IPv4, my location is Australia, server location is NY)

EDIT: PS, my opinion is that IPv6 sucks. I hate the idea of a public IPv6 for each device in a house, so I hope it never comes to be. CGNAT is better than IPv6 for that stuff. And if you need to run a server, there's a billion ways to do that without needing direct IP access at home (think SSH tunnels, etc)

Get the best deal on your next VPS or Shared/Reseller hosting from RacknerdTracker.com - The original aff garden.

• seriesnseriesn OG
    edited January 2020

@WSS said: I will not forgive, and I do not forget.

Butts

@dahartigan said: Don't stress about that my man

Can barely afford to offer out of Asia, definitely not stressing about Mars right now :lol"

Thanked by (2)WSS dahartigan
  • vyasvyas OG
    edited January 2020

@seriesn said:

Still working on a couple of network quarks but hopefully, things will be getting better as we move forward :)

That explains a few things. Adding things to the network that are supposed to be non existent/ hypothetical.

Source: https://www.dictionary.com/browse/quarks?s=t

quark[ kwawrk, kwahrk ]

noun

Physics. any of the hypothetical particles with spin 1/2, baryon number 1/3, and electric charge 1/3 or −2/3 that, together with their antiparticles, are believed to constitute all the elementary particles classed as baryons and mesons; they are distinguished by their flavors, designated as up (u), down (d), strange (s), charm (c), bottom or beauty (b), and top or truth (t), and their colors, red, green, and blue.

Thanked by (1)uptime

Squats are the new Push-ups