Thanks NexusBytes

2»

Comments

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

Maybe he should set up the Apple of VPS and go listed

Thanked by (2)seriesn havoc

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• @cybertech said:

Haha, don't get me wrong, I'm not an Apple fan :-P Apart from my son's iPad there's nothing Apple in my house (except my old uniform maybe, or some stickers or something haha)

Thanked by (1)seriesn

Get the best deal on your next VPS or Shared/Reseller hosting from RacknerdTracker.com - The original aff garden.

• @MikePT said:
    I am joining the family.

Welcome to family!

Thanked by (1)MikePT
  • NexusCare by @seriesn

Thanked by (2)vyas dahartigan

Deals and Reviews: LowEndBoxes Review | Avoid dodgy providers with The LEBRE Whitelist | Free hosting (with conditions): Evolution-Host, NanoKVM, FreeMach, ServedEZ | Get expert copyediting and copywriting help at The Write Flow

• MikePTMikePT Hosting ProviderOGServices Provider

@sonic said:

@MikePT said:
    I am joining the family.

Welcome to family!

Thank you mate!

• seriesnseriesn OG
    edited January 2020

With Nexus Bytes and with me, my customers, my family always comes first. It is great to offer "special" deals to new customers but forgetting the existing customers should not be an option. End of the boss, you are the one, who keeps Nexus Bytes running and I am where I am today is be

@dahartigan said:
    Another +1 for Nexus Bytes from me too. @seriesn is a really friendly dude and is kinda like the AppleCare of the low end market for customer service. (That's supposed to be a strong compliment)

I have a Xeon in NY, does this mean it'll be replaced with a Ryzen? :-D If so, that was an unexpected free upgrade to first class!

Stay tuned sir, an email will be sent out sometime this week with the date schedule.

I really appreciate that comparison man! End of the day man, the answer is super simple. Either it is a dollar or 100, if I am happy to take your money, I will 100% make sure that you are getting not just what you paid for but maybe some more. I mean I said this, again and again. Without my family members, I am just another website.

@cybertech said:
    yeah this boss is someone who truly cares and its really hard to come by.

in other news, signing up for a xeon now!

You snoozed you loose baby boi! Hopefully you didn't snooze on LA pre-order now ;)

@MikePT said:
    I am joining the family.

Welcome home sir! Welcome to the FAMILY!

@poisson said:
    NexusCare by @seriesn

_#NexusCare _#FamilyMatters.

Time to time, I and we may do some promos, that I will regret right after posting, but the goal for Nexus Bytes was never to be a "Cheap" provider. We are far from being the "WOW" guy, and nothing against the legendary Fran, Nick, Kujoe and so many. What we will always thrive to be is the provider, that you can rely on, without breaking your bank and you will get what you pay for. As long as you are not breaking rules or being a straight-up dick, your requests and concerns will be handled with love, care, and professionalism.

Just keep the love coming guys. Thank you, those who gave us the chance when we are young and believed in us. These upgrades were a sign of appreciation and nothing less than that :) and thank you, those, who in the near future, join our growing family and give us an opportunity to be your hosting partner :)

Thank you for being a member of the family. Thank you, for being THE FAMILY

• @cybertech said:

Not sure about listing, but I think there is a good chance a few years down the road for you to claim bragging rights that you had a significant role in the making of another hosting legend.

Deals and Reviews: LowEndBoxes Review | Avoid dodgy providers with The LEBRE Whitelist | Free hosting (with conditions): Evolution-Host, NanoKVM, FreeMach, ServedEZ | Get expert copyediting and copywriting help at The Write Flow