Some freebies to test ?

Giving away 3 Vps for test for 3 months. (Hetzner DC)
Specs
2 VCPU (fair share)
4 GB RAM
10GB NVMe SSD
1ipv4
5TB monthly bandwidth @ 1gbps & 2.5 in Frankfurt.
Another 3 in Frankfurt for 3 month with same specs with free DA.
Also 2 VPS in NYC metro specs
1 dedicated vcpu
4 GB RAM
10 GB SSD
1 ipv4
Unmetered bandwidth @100 mbps

Just let me know what will you use the Vps for :) and will set it up for you. Thanks

Comments

• I came back from the future to warn you, you're making A TERRIBLE MIS---- fades out of existence

• @sasuke said: 1 dedicated vcpu

@cybertech would love this

Thanked by (1)cybertech
  • RahulRahul OG
    edited January 2020

@sasuke said: Another 3 in Frankfurt for 3 month with same specs with free DA.

Also,

I would like 1 of them in Frankfurt to get to know DA up close, as orange DirectAdmin is the new black cPanel

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King
    edited January 2020

@Rahul said:

@sasuke said: 1 dedicated vcpu

@cybertech would love this

free stuff is good, i'm a fan of NVMe when it comes to benching and newfound love for hetzner.
    however day job is catching up; will just satisfy my cravings looking at numbers from members whom got it :tongue:

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• vyasvyas OG
    edited January 2020

@cybertech said:
    will just satisfy my cravings looking at numbers from members whom got it :tongue:

Someone from this forum had once told me eventually the Law of Diminishing Marginal Utility will catch up with every user. Including the most avid enthusiasts.

Over the past two weeks there have been three instances where this was proven right!

Thanked by (2)cybertech uptime
  • cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

@vyas said:

@cybertech said:
    will just satisfy my cravings looking at numbers from members whom got it :tongue:

Someone from this forum had once told me eventually the Law of Diminishing Marginal Utility will catch up with every user. Including the most avid enthusiasts.

Over the past two weeks there have been three instances where this was proven right!

Challenge accepted mate :tongue:

Normally it would be more interesting to know the cpu used, but ok I would like to apply for the 4GB hetzner for testing of webpanel, and of course lots of benching :tongue:

Thanked by (2)vyas uptime

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.