IonSwitch ?Seattle & Dallas KVM SSD ? Monthly 20% Off. Annual 50% off. Free Storage.

ionswitch_stanionswitch_stan OGRetired
edited January 2020 in Offers

IonSwitch, LLC is a pure KVM/SSD VPS host that owns and operates our own network/ip space/servers. We've been operating out of our flagship Seattle location since we started, and just added Dallas a year ago with public sales starting last month.

We constantly pickup votes on the Provider of the Year awards.

We are offering 20% off reoccurring monthly rates with the code LET2020-JAN-20PCTOFF.

January Special: Double Storage (up to 20GB) on any VPS purchase. Just open a support case and reference this offer.

Terms
- No SMTP unless you super-promise not to SPAM, and are sending at a low rate (<50 emails a day).
- Free BGP on annual purchases (currently Seattle only)
- All offers stack with our annual 17% off (two month free) for even MORE savings [excl. VPS512].
- We want you to be happy. We have a clear refund policy in our Terms of Service, but with a reasonable discussion we can generally work out pro-rated refunds where needed beyond that window. I've never said "no" to a reasonable request.
- Every VPS has a dedicated CPU allocation as defined in our knowledge base. This ensures we do not over-sell our systems.

Table 'o Offers

Location Product vCPU Memory Disk Bandwidth Price
Dallas VPS512 1 512MB 8GB 1/2T $14/yr
Dallas VPS1 1 1024MB 10GB 1T $2.80/m
Dallas VPS2 2 2048MB 25GB 2T $5.60/m
Seattle VPS512 1 512MB 8GB 1/2T $14/yr
Seattle VPS1 1 1024MB 10GB 1T $2.80/m
Seattle VPS2 2 2048MB 25GB 2T $5.60/m
Seattle NVME512 1 512MB 8GB 1/2T $18/yr
Seattle NVME1 1 1024MB 10GB 1T $3.6/m

Annual Dallas Deals

I still have a limited number of discounts for Annual purchases in Dallas with coupons:

Product Price Coupon
Dallas VPS1 $20/yr LET-2019-12-VPS1DAL
Dallas VPS2 $40/yr LET-2019-12-VPS2DAL
Dallas VPS4-16 $etc/yr contact me

Colo, SIX Links, etc

Ionswitch offers direct 1Gb/s and 10Gb/s connections to the SeattleIX, colocation in Dallas and Seattle on our multiple 10Gb/s dedicated networks, and IP rentals.

Server Management/Migrations

IonSwitch offers server management, migrations (in, and our of our platform), systems automation (Puppet, Ansible, Chef), and consulting both on a reoccuring and emergency basis.

Want to chat?

IonSwitch is on the LET Discord, and we operate our own Discord.

Ionswitch.com | High Performance VPS in Seattle and Dallas since 2018

Comments

• edited January 2020

I have IP space through IonSwitch and their staff is pretty awesome

• Premium bandwidth in Seattle, good speed, even VPS 512 :)

• @ionswitch_stan said: Annual Dallas Deals
    I still have a limited number of discounts for Annual purchases in Dallas with coupons

How does future upgrades work with this? Will it inherit the discount?

• @casadebamburojo

How does future upgrades work with this? Will it inherit the discount?

Good question. The upgrade would be at normal price I believe, we can work something out if you email/pm me that carries over the base discount, and a similar discount for upgrades.

Thanked by (1)casadebamburojo

Ionswitch.com | High Performance VPS in Seattle and Dallas since 2018