HostDoc closing down

12346»

Comments

• WSSWSS OGRetired

@Lee said:
    She scared the life out of me in that film, would still do her though, just saying.

Next thing you know, you're getting smothered by a Native American.. but hey, I'm not here to kinkshame.

Thanked by (2)Lee seriesn

My pronouns are like/subscribe.

• What gets me is that they are still taking orders for the nodes and are continuing to RIP ppl off. Sell them a VM on a Node that is no longer there, what the hell...

VPS Aliens | AS207328 | Your Portal to Alien Class Servers & Support!
    █ VPS Solutions | Dedicated Servers | KVM VPS Reseller | 10Gbps Ports

• edited February 2020

@billyw said:
    What gets me is that they are still taking orders for the nodes and are continuing to RIP ppl off. Sell them a VM on a Node that is no longer there, what the hell...

I wonder whether one can actually complete an order, but if yes, then this is bad.

Edit: In any case, even if one can't complete an order, the site is certainly misleading, given the situation.

"A single swap file or partition may be up to 128 MB in size. [...] [I]f you need 256 MB of swap, you can create two 128-MB swap partitions." (M. Welsh & L. Kaufman, Running Linux, 2e, 1996, p. 49)

• As soon as the Gold in Dallas goes down, that'll be lights out for the client area, virtualizor master and possibly the website.

Get the best deal on your next VPS or Shared/Reseller hosting from RacknerdTracker.com - The original aff garden.

• @dahartigan said: virtualizor master

Thought that was London.

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• @AlwaysSkint said:

@dahartigan said: virtualizor master

Thought that was London.

It was originally, then he shifted most things to the Gold when he got it. The london subdomain for the master wasn't changed, just had the IP changed. The exception is anything that was hosted on his cpanel in UK which I believe was only the static part of the site (whmcs separately)

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint

Get the best deal on your next VPS or Shared/Reseller hosting from RacknerdTracker.com - The original aff garden.