Free DirectAdmin & cPanel Hosting - 6 locations

Not Going to be doing regular ad posts on this service, just wanted to update and confirm the final shared hosting locations have been added. There is more but I want to focus on getting the website done and letting it all settle for a few weeks before introducing anything else.

Currently available there is:

DirectAdmin Locations

Las Vegas - Luxembourg - Germany

cPanel Locations

Virginia - United Kingdom - Netherlands

Thanks to everyone who has been providing feedback, only after users have been playing around in the frontend have things been noticed that I missed.

I appreciate all the feedback received and glad everyone is finding it all a useful service. I really like some of the projects that have been shared with me this week. Pretty much makes it all worth it.

Thanks also for all the chats I have had with many users recently, some of the ideas may just make it in :)

If signups continue to grow at the current rate then taking the users that signed up before Blesta was introduced and those since I should blow past 100 in a few days. Now I really am glad I set up Blesta!

So there you go, all properly up and running and working as it should. Like I said before, not creating regular ads for the service just wanted to confirm its as good as it's going to get for a while :)

Comments

• I like the special notes on the terms page lol

Thanked by (3)Lee vpsgeek barkbox
  • Free DA I understand, but free cPanel hosting? Jesus, that's actually going to cost you to run this service. I wouldn't feel right taking a free service knowing you have to pay (even 30c monthly) to provide each service. (And paying it to cPanel, no less)

You seem intelligent so I'm curious what your plan of attack is there?

Thanked by (1)Dewlance

Get the best deal on your next VPS or Shared/Reseller hosting from RacknerdTracker.com - The original aff garden.

• @dahartigan said:
    Free DA I understand, but free cPanel hosting? Jesus, that's actually going to cost you to run this service. I wouldn't feel right taking a free service knowing you have to pay (even 30c monthly) to provide each service. (And paying it to cPanel, no less)

He got free cPanel licenses from his providers

As requested so much in the last week I have been testing a lot of options and finally settled on a couple of providers to offer cPanel. Ramnode in The Netherlands and one other in the East Coast USA. It is between two providers, Ramnode…

• @sonic said:

@dahartigan said:
    Free DA I understand, but free cPanel hosting? Jesus, that's actually going to cost you to run this service. I wouldn't feel right taking a free service knowing you have to pay (even 30c monthly) to provide each service. (And paying it to cPanel, no less)

As requested so much in the last week I have been testing a lot of options and finally settled on a couple of providers to offer cPanel. Ramnode in The Netherlands and one other in the East Coast USA. It is between two providers, Ramnode…

Oh wow, that's awesome!

Get the best deal on your next VPS or Shared/Reseller hosting from RacknerdTracker.com - The original aff garden.

• @dahartigan said:

Beta testing/labrats/market research. Lee is a smart cunt!

Thanked by (3)dahartigan Lee vimalware
  • YmpkerYmpker OGContent Writer

@dahartigan said:

@sonic said:

@dahartigan said:

Oh wow, that's awesome!

Well, I'd assume most providers still include a certain amount of cPanel accounts with their Reseller plans, so he probably just got a cPanel reseller :)

Thanked by (2)Lee dahartigan
  • LeeLee OG
    edited February 2020

@dahartigan said: but free cPanel hosting? Jesus, that's actually going to cost you to run this service.

No, well yes. It costs me to obtain the service in any event but they are reseller accounts, not dedicated. Using only providers that apply account limits I am comfortable to stay within for the cost or upgrade as required.

@dahartigan said: I'm curious what your plan of attack is there?

Exactly this

@seriesn said: Beta testing/labrats/market research. Lee is a smart cunt!

• Can I be on ur promotion/labrat thing ? @Lee

Prefer to idle .

Luxembourg ❤️

• Sure, just sign up.

Thanked by (1)deepak_leb