MEGA.nz sync problems

bikegremlinbikegremlin ModeratorOGContent Writer

I've been using MEGA.nz free package for some time now.
Found it a very convenient way to keep some stuff I often work on synced between various computers.
Chose it over other options for being free and having a decent Linux desktop client - along with Windows (and mobile).

However, recently it's been going crazy, with Linux client syncing every file as a new one. Filling too much space with many file versions.

With Linux desktop client not allowing to save the setting for disabling file versioning.

Has anyone else had similar problems?

Everything else seems to be working perfectly fine on all of the computers I use, except for the mega.nz.

Relja of House Novović, the First of His Name, King of the Plains, the Breaker of Chains, WirMach Wolves pack member
BikeGremlin's web-hosting reviews

Comments

• @bikegremlin said: However, recently it's been going crazy, with Linux client syncing every file as a new one. Filling too much space with many file versions.

megacmd, megatools, rclone, which one do you use? werks on mah masheen

• bikegremlinbikegremlin ModeratorOGContent Writer

I'm a noob - downloaded and installed a client for "Linux Mint 19" from mega.nz:
    https://mega.nz/sync

Whatever it uses, I'm using that. :)

It has worked fine until a few days ago.

Relja of House Novović, the First of His Name, King of the Plains, the Breaker of Chains, WirMach Wolves pack member

• bikegremlinbikegremlin ModeratorOGContent Writer

Update and restart seem to have fixed the issue. At least for now. :)