Free DirectAdmin Reseller (4 available)

Hi all,

In the spirit of my last post regarding free DirectAdmin hosting, I’m back to order four free DirectAdmin reseller accounts (no overselling permitted on these) to members here.

You’ll get 5 GB of SSD or NVMe space (depending on which box has more availability), can create up to 5 child accounts and unlimited bandwidth and other features (yet again, outbound mail is blocked).

This will be free for 1 year. The location is Las Vegas.

Please fill out this form and PM me with it to request a reseller account:

**Intended Usage:** [Brief description of how you intend to use it]

**Your Name:**
**Contact Email:**
**Abuse Plan:** [Please describe your plan to handle abuse promptly and ensure no abusive accounts are made/used]

I understand that this is a free service offered and that if I am found abusing the service (resource-intensive scripts, malware, phishing, etc) is grounds for termination. I understand that this is a free service and that no backups are taken nor provided, and any data I store on this machine is at my own risk should any data loss occur.

I furthermore agree that **any and all** abuse by either myself or any one of the users I’ve created via my reseller account will immediately constitute termination of all my reseller and the accounts created underneath at the sole discretion of Geek Solutions providing me this service free of charge.

**Agreement:** (y/n)

Please don’t ruin a good thing for other users by abusing it.

I will update the thread as slots become available/unavailable.

Cheers

Tagged:

Comments

• Good work mate! Too bad I can't offer resellers as I am already using one.

Thanks for helping out the community on this crises!

• @sanvit said:
    Good work mate! Too bad I can't offer resellers as I am already using one.

Thanks for helping out the community on this crises!

Appreciated!

• @wdmg said:
    Hi all,

I sent you a request.
    Regards

• Hi all,

I’ll have one more reseller slot available in about 24 hours time.

Please let me know if you would like to claim it.

Cheers