Just Sharing Good Stuffs (JSGS)

Hi there, I would like to share a couple of web hosting companies that offer good VPS instances at good princes but I have not seen them in low-end forums.

1. Hyper Expert
  2. VpEasy

I don't have any relation with that companies, I just was a client and in that time (2017-2019) the performance was amazingly good. Maybe we can see them around here one day.

Also, I've reviewed an @EvolutionHost Developer VPS Package here, you're invited to comment here and on my website, any suggestion, doubt, complain or more JSGS. I'll look into it.

Have fun.

Thanked by (1)hyperexpert
Tagged:

Comments

• Hyper Expert offered a 1 year deal for their KVM VPS on BF.

For domain registrations, create an account at Dynadot (ref) and spend $9.99 within 48 hours to receive $5 DynaDollars!
    Looking for cost-effective Managed/Anycast/DDoS-Protected/Geo DNS Services? Try ClouDNS (aff).

• JSGs thx

• DazzleDazzle OG
    edited December 2019

UpCloud free $25 through this aff link - Akamai, DigitalOcean and Vultr alternative, multiple location, IPv6.

• vyasvyas OG
    edited December 2019

I thought by sharing good stuff OP meant pot. The pure unadulterated stuff.
    More choices for idlers is also okay but not quite the same. As they say, close but no cigar pot.

@alexxgg whoever Don's the jsg hat we need to ensure they run BMs on BSD not Linux. :-)

@Dazzle I can access the homepage of vpeasy

• @thedp said: Hyper Expert offered a 1 year deal for their KVM VPS on BF.

oh well, I've missed it.

@Dazzle said: Forbidden.

I think that's kind of a firewall, probably it's just you IP address, try to access to the website without VPN or from another network.

@vyas nice review blog. Where can I listen your podcasts?

Thanked by (1)vyas
  • Thanks! PM'd you the main site. You can listen to podcasts on
    Apple
    Google
    Spotify
    Castbox

I am actually trying out a new service (we.fo) - that creates a single page with all the links. e.g. mykitaab.in https://we.fo/1073960469

Maybe there is an opportunity to create something homegrown!

• @alexxgg said:

>

I think that's kind of a firewall, probably it's just you IP address, try to access to the website without VPN or from another network.

>

Still 403 for me. I'm using mobile cellular ISP with dynamic IP, no VPN used. Maybe they just blocking access from certain country.

UpCloud free $25 through this aff link - Akamai, DigitalOcean and Vultr alternative, multiple location, IPv6.

• @Dazzle said: Still 403 for me. I'm using mobile cellular ISP with dynamic IP, no VPN used. Maybe they just blocking access from certain country.

Hey @Dazzle you maybe right, they're blocking some countries. Suggestion: try to access with a VPN service but be aware that if you try to pay through a VPN service, that invoice may considered as fraud.

I want to share more good stuffs, this time is about Web Hosting Panels, since cPanel increase its prices, a lot of people here say that the next big web hosting panel will be DirectAdmin, they're probably right but I would like to suggest a couple of solutions for low-end environment, small and medium projects:

1. CentOS Web Panel (CWP) : I've been using this for a couple of years, just work out the box, nice UI, only for CentOS.

2. One In Stack: I discover this last month and it really works, it will install with the latest versions of its components (Apache, PHP, MariaDB, Nginx, etc...). It will work on CentOS 6 to 8, Debian 8 to 10, Ubuntu 14 to 19, Fedora since 27+ and both 32 and 64 bit, no UI except phpMyAdmin.

Now you have a couple of ways to manage websites.
    Let me if you have any other good suggestion.

Thanked by (1)Dazzle
  • edited December 2019

@alexxgg The word is stuff, not stuffs!
    Stuff is a noun - there is no plural; stuffs is a verb.

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• Hey @AlwaysSkint noted, thanks.

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint