PROVIDERS - Post Your Dedipath Refugee OFFERS Here

FrankZFrankZ Moderator
edited September 2023 in General

As DediPath fades into the sunset, many members and some providers will be looking for a new home. So we are asking providers who may be able to help out to please post any refugee offers in this thread.

Since time is short and in an effort to provide as many options as possible to LES members I am going to point out that there is also a FAT32 thread on the OGF here

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

Comments

• crunchbitscrunchbits Hosting Provider

Like all the other hosts, can do some custom dedi's and everything else...

However, more pressingly: We're going to put up some free temporary higher-bandwidth storage to let you get your data out somewhere safe and take time to find a new proper home (even if not us--if you're currently in Atlanta I know Washington State isn't a viable replacement). If you've got a paid Dedipath invoice, you can have access. I'm still working out details with my team, but we'll base storage amount from your existing services and likely be ~2 weeks of free time to give you some breathing room.

Haven't made a proper thread yet, not sure if this will even be that useful for anyone but DM me if it is and we'll get the ball rolling asap for you.

• KuroitKuroit Hosting Provider

We're happy to help as much as we can!

VPS:
    UK (Multiple locations, US (multiple locations), Germany, Netherlands, Singapore and Japan.

Dedicated Servers:
    2 x E5-2670 v3 2.3GHz (UK)
    2 x E5-2667 v3 3.2GHz (UK)
    2 x E5-2667 v3 3.2GHz (UK)

Each one got:
    128GB DDR4 RAM
    2 x 2TB SSD

1 x E3 with 2 x 2TB HDD and 250GB SSD for OS (UK)

Got couple of 64GB, 256GB RAM servers available in Dallas.

Backups:
    We have roughly 50-60TB of HDD on RAID5 space available in UK, and we're happy to offer Storage VPS (for backups only please!)

Happy to match the pricing (if you have any invoice) or just throw in your offer and we'll try to accommodate as much as possible!

Any question or any specific requirement, please feel free to reach out, we'll try our best!

Thanked by (3)FrankZ Ganonk admax

https://www.kuroit.com - Managed cPanel Hosting & VPS Hosting in UK

• jonathanspwjonathanspw Hosting Provider
    edited August 2023

KH will be able to price match most dedis in Atlanta.

Have plenty of Ryzen (incl 7950x), Xeon E, Xeon Scalable, and EPYC in stock.

Edit - also have plenty of staff that can help with migrations given the urgency for anything with a panel. Even unmanaged we can help get you in the door.

Thanked by (3)FrankZ bikegremlin Ganonk
  • qpsqps Hosting ProviderOG
    edited August 2023

QuickPacket has a bunch of gear in stock that we'll do low prices on for DediPath refugees (or anyone else). Posting models below since I've been asked a few times what we have available:

Ashburn:

E3-1270v2 / 16GB RAM
    E3-1230v3 / 16GB RAM
    E3-1270v3 / 16GB RAM
    E3-1270v6 / 32GB RAM
    E5-2620v2 / 32GB RAM
    E5-2650v2 / 32GB RAM
    E5-2695v2 / 64GB RAM
    E5-2680v3 / 64GB RAM
    Dual E5-2620v2 / 32GB RAM
    Dual E5-2690v2 / 256GB RAM / HW RAID
    Dual E5-2640v3 / 64GB RAM
    Dual E5-2650v3 / 32GB RAM
    Dual E5-2690v4 / 256GB RAM / HW RAID

Los Angeles:

E3-1270v2 / 16GB RAM
    E3-1230v3 / 16GB RAM
    E3-1270v3 / 16GB RAM
    E3-1270v5 / 64GB RAM
    E5-2680v3 / 32GB RAM
    E5-2683v4 / 64GB RAM
    Dual E5-2650v2 / 64GB RAM / some with HW RAID, some without
    Dual E5-2630v3 / 64GB RAM / HW RAID

Chicago:

E3-1230 / 16GB RAM
    E3-1230v2 / 16GB RAM
    E3-1230v3 / 16GB RAM
    E3-1270v3 / 16GB RAM
    E5-2620 / 32GB RAM

Manchester, UK:

E3-1230v2 / 16GB RAM

Most of these we have RAM in stock and can add more quickly if needed. Drive configs we have most sizes of SATA HDs and SATA SSDs - stock varies by location.

Most have 1G ports only, but some have 10G ports available.

We also have IPv4 available for reasonable prices. We can announce your IPs for you for free. We can also announce them on your ASN for you.

If these configs don't work, we can set you up with something temporarily to dump your data over, and then ship a custom config within a few days.

I am available by DM, on Discord (user qps), or on Skype (user QuickPacket), or you can open a sales ticket from our site to discuss further.

• bikegremlinbikegremlin ModeratorOGContent Writer

@jonathanspw said:
    KH will be able to price match most dedis in Atlanta.

Have plenty of Ryzen (incl 7950x), Xeon E, Xeon Scalable, and EPYC in stock.

Edit - also have plenty of staff that can help with migrations given the urgency for anything with a panel. Even unmanaged we can help get you in the door.

Never heard nothing but praise for KnownHost.

Happy to see your offer here. :)
    Thank you.

Relja

Thanked by (1)jonathanspw

Relja of House Novović, the First of His Name, King of the Plains, the Breaker of Chains, WirMach Wolves pack member
    BikeGremlin's web-hosting reviews

• TerraNodeTerraNode Hosting Provider

Hi, we are happy to help you, we are opening today a new VPS location in Dallas, at the moment the network is 1Gbps, but will be upgraded in the next hours to 10Gbps.

You can write me internally with the plan you have and how much you pay and we will improve the offer.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

https://www.TerraNode.net - Experience Next-Level IaaS with TerraNode Expertise

• johnkjohnk Hosting Provider

Probably not a big portion of DediPath's client base, but if anyone has a web hosting plan with them, we can most certainly match whatever requirements and pricing you have and help get you migrated ASAP for free to potentially avoid any downtime.

Shoot our team a message

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • Hey guys,

If it effects your shared hosting I can host some on the freenode if you need it.

I can make exceptions for more soace and bandwidth until you find a new home.

Just letting you know it is there. Reminder it runs on HestiaCP.

Shoot me a PM and I can see if I can accommodate you. :+1:

Thanked by (2)FrankZ Wonder_Woman

URL Shortener | YetiNode | Come join us on the MetalVPS IRC channel!!! | Don't be a jerk, let YetiNode do the work.

• Not_OlesNot_Oles Hosting ProviderContent Writer

I can help with server space at Hetzner and also with additional servers at Hetzner. I'm here if you need me. Best wishes to everybody! :)

I hope everyone gets the servers they want!

• vpsslimvpsslim Hosting Provider

Hey Guys,

Sorry about the bad news :(

We decided to jump in where we can with our Netherlands datacenter location. If you are in need of a VPS, Webhosting, Dedicated Server or Colocation we can help you out right away and we'll try to price-match best as possible.

Thanked by (3)FrankZ bikegremlin rcy026
  • c1vhostingc1vhosting Hosting Provider

@FrankZ said:
    As DediPath fades into the sunset, many members and some providers will be looking for a new home. So we are asking providers who may be able to help out to please post any refugee offers in this thread.

Since time is short and in an effort to provide as many options as possible to LES members I am going to point out that there is also a FAT32 thread on the OGF here

We're available to help to get the same deals Customer had on DediPath :) Just hit a DM

C1V hosting: Italy's Leading Data Center | Unbeatable VPS, Dedicated Servers, and Colocation | Cutting-Edge Facilities in Pomezia | Where Your Success Takes Center Stage.
    🚀 VPN for €5/year 🚀 | Follow us on Telegram

• AbdullahAbdullah Hosting ProviderOG
    edited September 2023

KVM Virtual Servers (Singapore)
    If you were a DediPath client and are seeking a replacement VPS, we welcome you to our Singapore location with open arms.
    Our Singapore location offers excellent connectivity and high-performance infrastructure for asian clients. We own all our hardware and some of the IP space.
    AS149020 , Looking Glass - https://lg-sg-sin.webhorizon.net/

NVME-KVM-8GB (Singapore)

4 vCPU AMD EPYC 7003
    8 GB DDR4 RAM
    120GB NVME Disk
    10 Gbit Uplink
    4 TB Transfer / month

Order Now - $14.99/mo recurring

Use promotional code DEDIPATH during checkout :)

Thanked by (2)FrankZ Ganonk
  • hostEONShostEONS Hosting ProviderOG

We are one of the providers who evaded this mess as we caught the early signs of DP falling and migrated out just in time.

We have already posted LEB exclusive offer but i would like to mention it again for DP Refugees

We can give FLAT 30% OFF on all our VPS Packages for 1 yr, 2 yr and 3 yrs billing cycle and to make the deal sweeter I'll give you double Bandwidth along with Free 10G Port upgrade (Please note DBW and 10G not applicable on Unmetered OpenVZ VPS, but if you opt for Metered Plan then yes it's applicable even on OVZ VPS)

We offer Ryzen KVM VPS, as well as Intel XEON based KVM VPS and also OpenVZ 7 VPS .. check out https://hosteons.com for all
    package details

Locations: LA, NY, Miami, Dallas, Salt Lake City, and Portland (Coming Soon, probably 3-4 days)

COUPON CODE: 30OFF

hostEONS.com - 9 Locations for VPS (US and EU).. Free Blesta License, Free Windows 2019 License and more. Shared DA Hosting. AS142036 .. Ryzen 7950X Based VDS in SLC, LA and Dallas

• @crunchbits said:
    Like all the other hosts, can do some custom dedi's and everything else...

However, more pressingly: We're going to put up some free temporary higher-bandwidth storage to let you get your data out somewhere safe and take time to find a new proper home (even if not us--if you're currently in Atlanta I know Washington State isn't a viable replacement). If you've got a paid Dedipath invoice, you can have access. I'm still working out details with my team, but we'll base storage amount from your existing services and likely be ~2 weeks of free time to give you some breathing room.

Haven't made a proper thread yet, not sure if this will even be that useful for anyone but DM me if it is and we'll get the ball rolling asap for you.

You are the man!

Amazing, very kind of you @crunchbits , I'm sure all the refugees will appreciate this a lot! 👍

• PureVoltagePureVoltage Hosting ProviderOG

While we don't have as many low budget options at the moment listed we do have some E3's kicking around in NY that we can possibly get deployed currently working with quite a few others on them.

We do however have a large stock of Dual E5-2680v4's which we can do some great discounts on with extra ram discounts and drive options.
    Also colocation deals. Most of our pricing will be higher than them other than our E5's from requests we have gotten our have been newer and cheaper than what people have asked so far.

Feel free to reach out to [email protected] or https://purevoltage.com and open a ticket to sales and we will see how we can help anyone out.
    Our servers are not instantly deployed at the moment if you need a solid provider for instantly deployed systems be sure to check out reliablesite.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

PureVoltage - Custom Dedicated Servers Dual E5-2680v3 64gb ram 1TB nvme 100TB/10g $145
    New York Colocation - Amazing pricing 1U-48U+

• @hostEONS said:
    We are one of the providers who evaded this mess as we caught the early signs of DP falling and migrated out just in time.

We have already posted LEB exclusive offer but i would like to mention it again for DP Refugees

We can give FLAT 30% OFF on all our VPS Packages for 1 yr, 2 yr and 3 yrs billing cycle and to make the deal sweeter I'll give you double Bandwidth along with Free 10G Port upgrade (Please note DBW and 10G not applicable on Unmetered OpenVZ VPS, but if you opt for Metered Plan then yes it's applicable even on OVZ VPS)

We offer Ryzen KVM VPS, as well as Intel XEON based KVM VPS and also OpenVZ 7 VPS .. check out https://hosteons.com for all
    package details

Locations: LA, NY, Miami, Dallas, Salt Lake City, and Portland (Coming Soon, probably 3-4 days)

Any possibility of recurring discount?

• hostEONShostEONS Hosting ProviderOG

@kheng86 said:

@hostEONS said:

package details

Any possibility of recurring discount?

The bandwidth and 10G Port will be recurring but recurring discount not possible as of right now as IP price keeps increasing, but you can pay for 3 years upfront lock the price for 3 years

Thanked by (3)FrankZ bikegremlin Ganonk

hostEONS.com - 9 Locations for VPS (US and EU).. Free Blesta License, Free Windows 2019 License and more. Shared DA Hosting. AS142036 .. Ryzen 7950X Based VDS in SLC, LA and Dallas

• SMARTHOSTSMARTHOST Hosting ProviderOG
    edited September 2023

Here is a list of current Smarthost data center locations:
    Amsterdam NL
    Atlanta GA
    Berkeley Springs WV
    Birmingham UK
    Boston MA
    Buffalo NY
    Chicago IL
    Dallas TX
    Denver CO
    Detroit MI
    Durham NC
    Edison NJ
    Herndon VA
    Jacksonville FL
    Kansas City MO
    Las Vegas NV
    Los Angeles CA
    Montreal CA
    Ottoville OH
    Phoenix AZ
    Port Edwards WI
    Portland OR
    Salt Lake City UT
    Santa Clara CA
    Seattle WA
    South Bend IN
    Staten Island NY
    Tampa FL
    Taos NM
    Toronto CA

We have a boatload of E3-1240v2 servers and E5-2670v1 dedicated servers available immediately, as well as massive VPS capacity in our footprint.

Hit us up via email to sales@smarthost.net, and let us know your needs, and requested pricing, and we'll see what we can make happen for you. We typically will not turn down any reasonable/realistic/sane offer.

~ SMARTHOST

Thanked by (3)FrankZ skorous Ganonk

SmartHost™ - Intelligent Hosting! - Multiple Locations - US/EU! - Join our Resale Program
    https://www.smarthost.net - sales@smarthost.net - Ultra-Fast NVME SSD KVM VPS - $2.95/month!

• AbdullahAbdullah Hosting ProviderOG
    edited September 2023

We at WebHorizon invite you to experience our service before making a switch , now get one month trial on any of our plans for free.
    This can also be used as a temporary arrangement until you decide the future path. There is no obligation to renew. We're confident that you'll love it :)

List of all available plans - WebHorizon Singapore KVM
    During checkout, use promo code LESUSER to discount it to $0 for the first month.

AS149020 , Looking Glass - https://lg-sg-sin.webhorizon.net/

We can price match your requirements on AMD EPYC 7003 platform*
    If you're looking to move and have an Asian audience, do contact us for a quotation :)

Thanked by (4)how yoursunny fan Ganonk
  • c1vhostingc1vhosting Hosting Provider

C1V hosting

SPECIAL DEAL FROM DEDIPATH?
    We'll mantain the same price.

VPS, Colocation, IP transit, whatever it is.

Thanked by (1)Ganonk

C1V hosting: Italy's Leading Data Center | Unbeatable VPS, Dedicated Servers, and Colocation | Cutting-Edge Facilities in Pomezia | Where Your Success Takes Center Stage.
    🚀 VPN for €5/year 🚀 | Follow us on Telegram