Lets help us test our LXC panel.

13»

Comments

• @msatt said: On the servers page, can you link all of the available commands so that they pre fill in the box just by clicking them - saves typing & mistakes.

Done :)

• edited January 4

I would rather like a full-on CLI experience rather than the commands taking me to pages.
    Like azure cli or aws cli.

Thanked by (1)s_e_r_v_e_r

youtube.com/watch?v=k1BneeJTDcU
    All of my VMs: https://nodecheck.net/s/otusibrc/

• edited January 4

@Otus9051 said: I would rather like a full-on CLI experience rather than the commands taking me to pages.

probably will make special page/subdomain where you can write everything in cli mode :D

v1.3
    - Fixes:
      - Top header menu shows in pages - why, tos, aup, privacypolicy
      - When there is no history in account show "No data."
      - After successful login no more show when redirect to index the input for account hash and password

- Changes:
      - Input background changed to gray and font to white on pages - login, create-account
      - Error on wrong login changed from "Passwords do not match." to "Login failed."
      - Login failed now has text color red
      - After login failed the input for account hash and password is no more show

- New features:
      - Added link with text "You can now go here and login." after creating account.
      - Added links to index page into Actions with their commands
        - Server [ Port Open ]
        - Server [ Create Status ]
      - No need to type the commands, now all commands are clickable and auto fill to input

Thanked by (1)Otus9051
  • @s_e_r_v_e_r said: probably will make special page/subdomain where you can write everything in cli mode :D

Also i think stylizing the buttons and the text fields to be a bit of terminal style would be better, they look out of place.

youtube.com/watch?v=k1BneeJTDcU
    All of my VMs: https://nodecheck.net/s/otusibrc/

• @s_e_r_v_e_r I assume there are some problems with the VM creation?
    I created a vm and was able to access via ssh. Left for a few minutes and was logged out. Tried to reconnect and got connection refused. Logged in to panel and VM was not showing.
    Created a new VM which created fine, when I tried logging in the password failed.
    Deleted this VM and created a new server and had same password failure.
    Don't know if the idea of charging 2.50 per creation will be part of the future plan, but if a VM 'fails' as above, I would not be happy.

• Account Hash : P21XwBB0ia
    Count me in.

• edited January 4

@msatt
    i never had a password failure when tested, which OS did you installed? which ssh client you use? windows? linux?
    PM me the password so i can check myself

that deletion was caused by me i purged all of the test server
    also there is support for that case when something fails, but we still testing so bugs got fixed

• edited January 4

Account Hash: 2cYf3R6ajS
    wanna try the cool panel

• VirtFusionVirtFusion Services Provider

You should probably make sure a user sets a password when registering. Currently you can register and leave the password field empty.

You can then login with just the hash.

VirtFusion Affordable, Reliable virtualization management software for the hosting industry · Connect with us on Discord

• edited January 5

@VirtFusion said: You should probably make sure a user sets a password when registering. Currently you can register and leave the password field empty.

Thx!

v1.4
    - Fixes:
      - Info server page now only show data when SERVER-ID is valid
      - When creating account from now on you need to enter password
        - When no password provided it fails with error "Please enter the password!"

Thanked by (1)VirtFusion
  • My Hash: C4MQzTcXSa
    Maybe you can add a pricing section? How much credits is needed to crate a vps is unknown.

• I like the Panel. I see the only way to add credits is to pay in cryptocurrency, so is there a way to get some free credits to test more of the panel's interface out?

VPS providers to check out:

• Hash: wcSN1gRRn9
    I want to try that nice panel

• Is this Panel a new pay-2-win UI? Seriously, is there a way to get some free credits to test more of the panel's interface out?

VPS providers to check out:

• Add balance to your account!

[ Account ]
    Hash: nr1ac2UV8y

• Account Hash: JSiXc2fRDC
    I wanna try this console-like panel.
    Please let me in.