Free NVMe Hosting | EU - Germany [OFFER EXPIRED]

AbdullahAbdullah Hosting ProviderOG
edited February 2020 in Free Offers and Stuff

OFFER EXPIRED OFFER EXPIRED OFFER EXPIRED OFFER EXPIRED

This is for those who need something simple for their personal projects/blog/school websites/anything else relevant. :) Hosted in Germany. Good pings to EU & Asian Locations.
What you get:

200MB NVMe SSD
Unmetered Bandwidth(Fair Use)
Unlimited Databases & Unlimited Email (No Abuse)
Softaculous Auto-installer, DA control panel, Multiple PHP version/Node.JS/Python etc. Supported.
15 Domains
Free Unlimited SSL cert.

How to apply:
PM me the following:

Primary domain
Email address for the account
I will reply back with your details :)

All the usual common sense based rules and regulations applies. Usage is monitored. Spamming and other such activities are prohibited and service will be terminated.

Pls. do give me feedback, if any about the service.

OFFER EXPIRED OFFER EXPIRED OFFER EXPIRED OFFER EXPIRED

Comments

• vpsgeekvpsgeek OG
    edited December 2019

Thanks for offering free hosting to members of LES community

Thanked by (1)Abdullah

Recommend: SmallWeb|BuyVM|Linode|RamNode

• dosaidosai OG
    edited December 2019

Just curious, are you Abdullah from HostHatch?

Edit: Nope

Thanked by (1)Abdullah
  • @dosai said:

We've been waiting for @AbdullaHHH for a while.

Thanked by (2)dosai Abdullah

Deals and Reviews: LowEndBoxes Review | Avoid dodgy providers with The LEBRE Whitelist | Free hosting (with conditions): Evolution-Host, NanoKVM, FreeMach, ServedEZ | Get expert copyediting and copywriting help at The Write Flow

• Thanks for offering the free service!

Thanked by (1)Abdullah

Deals and Reviews: LowEndBoxes Review | Avoid dodgy providers with The LEBRE Whitelist | Free hosting (with conditions): Evolution-Host, NanoKVM, FreeMach, ServedEZ | Get expert copyediting and copywriting help at The Write Flow

• AbdullahAbdullah Hosting ProviderOG

@poisson said:

@dosai said:

We've been waiting for @AbdullaHHH for a while.

The hhh, I think he will change his name instead :lol:

• Crap service. Down for 1+ week.

• @ionut said:
    Crap service. Down for 1+ week.

What are you expecting for a free service?

Thanked by (1)dartagnan
  • @FAT32 said:

@ionut said:

How to make
    $2.99

Thanked by (3)FAT32 dartagnan uptime
  • @FAT32 said:

@ionut said:

At least to be up and running with low performance or something similar :).

Nevermind .. was my poor oppinion.

Thanked by (1)dartagnan
  • Be grateful to him for trying to provide something for free as it is not fair to criticize someone for whom it is just a hobby & charges you nothing for it. He deserves appreciation for it. I have never signed up for free hosting but there would be a few people who benefit from it by trying to use it for learning & practice purposes

Thanked by (3)vyas vimalware billyw

Recommend: SmallWeb|BuyVM|Linode|RamNode

@ionut said:

Hello,
    Sorry for the inconvenience. This free service didn't had any Uptime SLA. I had offered you the same free plan on Las Vegas Paid Server, to which you replied that you didn't had any Backups. It is always advisable you take backups. I ask people to maintain their own backups.

• ionutionut OG
    edited February 2020

@Abdullah said:

@ionut said:

Hello,
    Sorry for the inconvenience. This free service didn't had any Uptime SLA. I had offered you the same free plan on Las Vegas Paid Server, to which you replied that you didn't had any Backups. It is always advisable you take backups. I ask people to maintain their own backups.

Dear KARMACHARYA Swaraj,

It's ok no problem, I'm not angry at all, but 0% SLA is not good. I think that "server" is gone forever. What means free, in your terms? I'm just curious.

I will never recommend this host. Your WHMCS hangs alot, sometime it's online, sometime is not.

Anyway i wish you best of luck and i hope lilchosting will not have the faith of buddiehost...

• devdev OG
    edited February 2020

@ionut said:

@Abdullah said:

@ionut said:

Hello,

Dear KARMACHARYA Swaraj,

It's ok no problem, I'm not angry at all, but 0% SLA is not good. I think that "server" is gone forever. What means free, in your terms? I'm just curious.

I will never recommend this host. Your WHMCS hangs alot, sometime it's online, sometime is not.

Isn’t that @sasuke ‘s brand?

• ionutionut OG
    edited February 2020

I think it was sasuke's. Now KARMACHARYA Swaraj is selling on that site, invoices are "branded" with buddiehost ltd.

• @ionut said:
    I think so.

Expecting anything from "free" Host is useless though !

This is just a fun project I believe. So stop blaming up & it isn't necessary to have 100% or 90 or 10% SLA

• ionutionut OG
    edited February 2020

@deepak_leb said:

@ionut said:
    I think so.

Expecting anything from "free" Host is useless though !

This is just a fun project I believe. So stop blaming up & it isn't necessary to have 100% or 90 or 10% SLA

Ok... I don't want to blame, this is not my intention, I just want to send awareness.

So far I was testing that, came to this conclusion, there were more issues but i don't want to continue.

*I have some freebies active for 12+ months with 99.99 SLA on a free service, maybe that providers raised the standard for me.

• someshzadesomeshzade Hosting ProviderOG

@ionut said:

wow, Really?

Nexa Racks - Reliable Web Hosting Company

• vyasvyas OG
    edited February 2020

The .in idlers of lilchosting are still up. Buddiehost is down.

Yesterday DA dashboard could not be accessed from my.lilchosting.... But today works well.

Few years ago had a bad experience with Digital Ocean but the positive outcome (for me) from this experiment is that DO Bengaluru seems to have improved in performance. Gives me confidence to use my $1K credits to use for this location ... that otherwise I was reluctant to do

• @vyas said:

Yesterday DA dashboard could not be accessed from my.lilchosting.... But today works well.

Few years ago had a bad experience with Digital Ocean but the positive outcome (for me) from this experiment is that DO Bengaluru seems to have improved in performance. Gives me confidence to use my $1K credits to use for this location ... that otherwise I was reluctant to do

I really do have another concern.

Is the bandwidth pricing in india is still huge when comparing with other nations ? Or providers are not willing to operate an DC in India ?..

Either way am longing to get it..

• WSSWSS OGRetired

The fact that someone bitches about a free service with no SLA just makes me hate customers even more.

"Can I have something to eat?"
    'Sure. Here's a burger- I bought too many.'
    "What? Not steak!?"

Thanked by (4)vpsgeek skorous FAT32 lentro

My pronouns are like/subscribe.

• vyasvyas OG
    edited February 2020

@deepak_leb said:

@vyas said:

Is the bandwidth pricing in india is still huge when comparing with other nations ? Or providers are not willing to operate an DC in India ?..

Someone in the other forum had mentioned operating costs for a DC. It may be a factor but I as an outsider to the industry believe it is BS.

Why set up a DC in a Mumbai where real estate costs will kill you? Or Delhi area where 45 deg C weather will mean massive cooling costs? Or Bengaluru where diesel generator backup will put your bills through the roof?

I used to work in energy management area and in one conference I had asked a DC operator "Why not build a DC in the Himalayas? Hydro power, low cooling costs.. marginally higher capex costs, but cleaner air/water and living costs, so opex will be much lower"

They gave me a laundry list of excuses, basically came down to one factor- human resources. They said among the talent pool nobody would want to work and live in a remote area. Ironic, in a country of 1.4 billion people.

These are the the idiots who think they are jockeys in a Derby but in reality cannot even ride their own ass. The very people who are okay with a 2 hour one way commute to work and then complain about quality of life. And maybe Facebook or Google do it for showcasing but if they can build a DC north of Arctic circle etc then why not operators in India?

The cost issue IMO is a result of people behaving out of their prejudices.

I did not broach distance and latency. Someone had mentioned Chennai and Mumbai as logical points for DC because of Sea-Me-We and the other line eastwards.

Well, Delhi /NCR is far from either point and has better connectivity and speeds compared to Mumbai or Chennai in almost every test result I have seen. So I question the rationale of 'experts' in India who preach the distance/location/latency sermons.

(End rant)

Edit:

Let us see later this year once the first of the 6 or 7 Reliance/Jio DCs come online what will be the impact. Will that be a disruption or lead to further consolidation and cartelization? So far they have not announced their pricing plans except maybe enterprise level

Thanked by (3)MichaelCee Abdullah uptime
  • @WSS said:
    The fact that someone bitches about a free service with no SLA just makes me hate customers even more.

"What? Not steak!?"

Super curios, how would SLA actually work with something, that doesn't have any cash value? 100% of 0 is still 0?

• WSSWSS OGRetired

@seriesn said:

@WSS said:

"What? Not steak!?"

Super curios, how would SLA actually work with something, that doesn't have any cash value? 100% of 0 is still 0?

I AM LOSING $299,000,000 BAJILLION DOLLARS EVERY SECOND THIS IS OFFLINES!

• visualwebtechnovisualwebtechno Hosting ProviderOG

Thanks For Offering free service in lowendspirit Forum

Good Luck

Thanked by (1)vpsgeek
  • @vyas said:

@deepak_leb said:

@vyas said:

Someone in the other forum had mentioned operating costs for a DC. It may be a factor but I as an outsider to the industry believe it is BS.

Why set up a DC in a Mumbai where real estate costs will kill you? Or Delhi area where 45 deg C weather will mean massive cooling costs? Or Bengaluru where diesel generator backup will put your bills through the roof?

I used to work in energy management area and in one conference I had asked a DC operator "Why not build a DC in the Himalayas? Hydro power, low cooling costs.. marginally higher capex costs, but cleaner air/water and living costs, so opex will be much lower"

They gave me a laundry list of excuses, basically came down to one factor- human resources. They said among the talent pool nobody would want to work and live in a remote area. Ironic, in a country of 1.4 billion people.

These are the the idiots who think they are jockeys in a Derby but in reality cannot even ride their own ass. The very people who are okay with a 2 hour one way commute to work and then complain about quality of life. And maybe Facebook or Google do it for showcasing but if they can build a DC north of Arctic circle etc then why not operators in India?

The cost issue IMO is a result of people behaving out of their prejudices.

I did not broach distance and latency. Someone had mentioned Chennai and Mumbai as logical points for DC because of Sea-Me-We and the other line eastwards.

Well, Delhi /NCR is far from either point and has better connectivity and speeds compared to Mumbai or Chennai in almost every test result I have seen. So I question the rationale of 'experts' in India who preach the distance/location/latency sermons.

(End rant)

Edit:

Let us see later this year once the first of the 6 or 7 Reliance/Jio DCs come online what will be the impact. Will that be a disruption or lead to further consolidation and cartelization? So far they have not announced their pricing plans except maybe enterprise level

It's for startups - " Enterprise ".

edited February 2020

@ionut said:
    Dear KARMACHARYA Swaraj,
    Anyway i wish you best of luck and i hope lilchosting will not have the faith of buddiehost...

We are in no way related to LilChosting.
    This offer was at personal level which was done before registering as Provider on LES. So the service did not represent WebHorizon.
    As it was a reseller from LilChosting I had been offering, I think u were using their WHMCS.

@ionut said:
    I think it was sasuke's. Now KARMACHARYA Swaraj is selling on that site, invoices are "branded" with Buddiehost ltd.

As I said above, u might be using their WHMCS, bcz this offering didn't involve any Billing Software. I gave the DA Panel login.

Also, I had offered this so I can check out the functionality of DA Panel + I had free resources which I could spare.

So far I was testing that, came to this conclusion, there were more issues but i don't want to continue.

So it was for testing DA, the reason I requested for feedback in original post

*I have some freebies active for 12+ months with 99.99 SLA on a free service, maybe that providers raised the standard for me.

Yes I have seen that. Mostly on Services offered by a company(Provider), not those offered personally. Free service can create some brand value and also act as a trial for customers before purchasing.
    As this was offered at personal level, that is not applicable

I request @AnthonySmith to delete this thread as I am not continuing this. All users can continue the service & will be migrated to some other location on WebHorizon.

Regards,

Thanked by (1)Ympker
  • InceptionHostingInceptionHosting Hosting ProviderOG

@Abdullah said:
    I request @AnthonySmith to delete this thread as I am not continuing this. All users can continue the service & will be migrated to some other location on WebHorizon.

Regards,

I don't think deleting this is the right action here, I will close it instead and edit the OP.

Thanked by (2)Abdullah Ympker

https://inceptionhosting.com
    Please do not use the PM system here for Inception Hosting support issues.

• WSSWSS OGRetired

Thanks for the offer. Shame one shithead had to ruin it.

Thanked by (1)Ympker

• vyasvyas OG
    edited February 2020

@WSS said:
    Thanks for the offer. Shame one shithead had to ruin it.

Hm the one who complained had their signature removed due to “hidden affiliate link”. Life sometimes can throw surprises. Or not.

Thanked by (1)uptime
This discussion has been closed.