Soyoustart flash sale

Not_OlesNot_Oles Hosting ProviderContent Writer

I just went to

https://soyoustart.com/us .

It said:

"Flash Sale E3-SAT-2-32 / E3-SSD-2-32

30% rolling monthly discount*

From $59.99 $41.99/month"

I hope everyone gets the servers they want!

Thanked by (1)uptime
Tagged:

Comments

• Not_OlesNot_Oles Hosting ProviderContent Writer

Here's the fine print from the bottom of the page:

"*This special offer gives you 30% off the price of a So you Start E3-SSD-2-32 and E3-SAT-2-32 Dedicated Server. This offer is valid for new orders (excluding renewals) of Dedicated Servers hosted in our datacentres in France (Roubaix, Gravelines, Strasbourg) and Canada (Beauharnois), placed between 13th February 2020, 14:00 GMT, and 18th February 2020, 14:00 GMT, subject to the availability of the server chosen, with the time at which the order is processed by So you Start used as proof in the event of any disputes. This reduced price will be valid until service cancellation. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers applicable to the service. To subscribe, you will need to accept the So you Start contractual conditions."

I hope everyone gets the servers they want!

• MasonMason AdministratorOG

Ouch! $60 setup fee.

I miss the days of SYS with no setup fees. Made it way easier to impulse buy one of these things and regret it later. I guess it's better this way.

Head Janitor @ LES • AboutRulesSupport

• No setup fee on semi-annual, which isn't too horrible at this price range.

Does anyone know if you can change the billing cycle after the first payment on these (and keep the discount)?

🦍🍌

• @Mason said:
    Ouch! $60 setup fee.

I miss the days of SYS with no setup fees. Made it way easier to impulse buy one of these things and regret it later. I guess it's better this way.

Amen brother, I miss the ARM storage boxes too

• Also no love for Kimssufi deals..

• @Harambe said:
    No setup fee on semi-annual, which isn't too horrible at this price range.

Does anyone know if you can change the billing cycle after the first payment on these (and keep the discount)?

yes.

essentially there is no billing cycle if you renew manually. you just get to pick 1, 3, 6, 12 months, whatever you want. only if you set it to automatic it might keep the last period, but I am not sure. may change to monthly anyway.

and no worries about the discount, from my experience if they say it to be recurring then it will be, should be reflected directly in the price you'll see in the system ;-)

Thanked by (1)Harambe