HetrixTools - Monitors Giveaway! [OFFER OVER]

124»

Comments

• @dahartigan said:
    I love how these threads of Andrei's bring so many lurkers out of the woodwork :-)

@Andrei is a true community man.

Thanked by (2)Andrei MichaelCee
  • InceptionHostingInceptionHosting Hosting ProviderOG

@dahartigan said:
    I love how these threads of Andrei's bring so many lurkers out of the woodwork :-)

@AnthonySmith I'm curious about stats, would this be the highest number of unique participants so far in any thread on LES?

I don’t know how to find that out tbh.

Thanked by (1)dahartigan

https://inceptionhosting.com
    Please do not use the PM system here for Inception Hosting support issues.

• @dahartigan said:

Definitely true for me. Been lurking for a while, I usually didn't have anything useful to add.

On topic: I recently set up an Icinga monitoring system, to monitor my services and servers. With HetrixTools there is at least something monitoring my monitoring service now :)

I'm also happy to see that certificate validation and certificate expiration checks are available in HetrixTools. It happened to me at a few occasions where I set up a new (non-standard) server/service, I use Let's Encrypt with the DNS-01 challenge, and after 90 days... invalid cert... due to a small error in my configuration.

For those who missed out on this give-away; even without this free extra servers, HetrixTools is well worth checking out. The standard free account is already awesome. Wish I discovered it sooner.

Thanks again @Andrei

Thanked by (2)Andrei dahartigan
  • If this is available...
    f0dc7e342e748871b708770f1bdf71b8

Thanks anyway.

• AndreiAndrei Services Provider

@seriesn said: @AnthonySmith I think it is time to close this thread sir. @Andrei what do you think boss?

I suppose the fun had to end at some point.

Thanked by (2)dahartigan uptime
  • @Andrei - hope you see good results from this generous giveaway! The upgrade to paid plans is easy to do :)

Thanked by (1)Andrei

HS4LIFE (+ (* 3 4) (* 5 6))

• InceptionHostingInceptionHosting Hosting ProviderOG

@Andrei said:

@seriesn said: @AnthonySmith I think it is time to close this thread sir. @Andrei what do you think boss?

I just updated the title and OP instead of closing it.

Thanked by (1)seriesn

https://inceptionhosting.com
    Please do not use the PM system here for Inception Hosting support issues.

• WSSWSS OGRetired

@AnthonySmith said:

@Andrei said:

Spoilsport.

Thanked by (1)seriesn

My pronouns are like/subscribe.

• edited February 2020

@AnthonySmith said:

@Andrei said:

I bet we'll soon enough see more public keys popping up in here... (though you really tried to make it very clear ;-))

----------------------------vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv---------------------------

• WSSWSS OGRetired

@Falzo said:

----------------------------vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv---------------------------

--------8<--------------8<-----------------] CUT THREAD HERE [-------8<-----------------------8<----------

My pronouns are like/subscribe.

• vyasvyas OG
    edited February 2020

@Falzo said:

@AnthonySmith said:

@Andrei said:

I bet we'll soon enough see more public keys popping up in here... (though you really tried to make it very clear ;-))

The sadface cat
    I missed this offer... any chance you will open up again for few more???

Or better yet...

The entitled one
    My Key is xxxxxxxxxxxx can I get the free offer?

Or posts that say something similar expected soon!

p.s; thanks @Andrei for a great offer.

Thanked by (1)Andrei

Squats are the new Push-ups

• Thanked by (2)uptime Andrei
  • Missed this one :(

Guess I have enough monitors for now anyway, thanks @Andrei for an awesome product that I use every day!

Thanked by (1)Andrei
  • @Andrei said:
    Promotion is now over.
    62/60 keys activated.

Thank you everyone for participating :+1:

Great promotion! =)

Thanked by (1)Andrei
  • Indeed, thanks again for the promo @Andrei. Wouldn’t have discovered your product otherwise.

Really liking the server monitoring. The level of granularity in the graphs is quite nice!

Thanked by (1)Andrei

It don’t be like it is until it do.

• AndreiAndrei Services Provider

You're all very welcome. I love doing these giveaways because it gets me to connect directly with the community and with my customers, and most importantly, it allows me to give something back for all the positive support that I've received.

Cheers.

• Not_OlesNot_Oles Hosting ProviderContent Writer

People here might be interested in a thread I recently saw on Hacker News which mentioned Hetrixtools. Here is a link to the post in the HN thread which mentioned Hetrixtools:

https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=22406960

After reading the entire HN thread, I came off it surprised at the number of anecdotal reports of DNS issues and having decided to implement some sort of monitoring. Then I came here to LES and found the Hetrixtools offer. Thanks @Andrei !

Thanked by (2)Andrei uptime

I hope everyone gets the servers they want!