MyW - Shared/Reseller Hosting in DE and LA | LIFETIMES! (DA, LiteSpeed, MailChannels)

2»

Comments

• @MikePT said:

@jureve said:

@MikePT said:
    Promotion still going, ends on the 19th, be fast!

Or 29th? ;)

29th, my bad!

It's OK! :/

Thanked by (1)MikePT
  • @MikePT Need larger plan like 10 GB SSD. Any love?

• MikePTMikePT Hosting ProviderOGServices Provider

@gks said:
    @MikePT Need larger plan like 10 GB SSD. Any love?

PM me, I'll see what I can do!

Promo still on until the 29th, act fast!

• Next sale will be on Feb. 29th next year? ;) =)

Thanked by (1)MikePT

@flips said:
    Next sale will be on Feb. 29th next year? ;) =)

Nope!! ?

Last day, will expire in less than 9 hours. Grab it fast while you can guys!

Thanked by (1)flips
  • Thanks @MikePT

I took your web hosting service from you, it is superfast with wordpress than any other hosts I have seen now, even without enabling cache, or cdn. I am looking for adding more contents soon.

Thanked by (3)flips skorous MikePT

@gks said:
    Thanks @MikePT

I took your web hosting service from you, it is superfast with wordpress than any other hosts I have seen now, even without enabling cache, or cdn. I am looking for adding more contents soon.

Thanks mate!

Do try LSCache! Should speed up even further!

Thanked by (1)gks
  • Got it!

Thanked by (1)MikePT

@Senpai53 said:
    Got it!

Welcome aboard!!!

• nullroutenullroute Hosting Provider

I believe that nothing is infinite. HostDoc part 2? How can you guarantee that this will be a lifetime?

Thanked by (1)Clouvider

https://purplehost.com.br - Reliable, secure and affordable game hosting.

• YmpkerYmpker OGContent Writer
    edited March 2020

@nullroute said:
    I believe that nothing is infinite. HostDoc part 2? How can you guarantee that this will be a lifetime?

A "lifetime" deal will almost never last for a lifetime. Therefor, you should only buy Lifetime Deals from providers where you think it'll last long enough to make it worth your expenses. This is especially the case for one-man businesses. If someone was 80 years old, perhaps MyW would last them their lifetime, but if someone was 20 years old, and we'd expect them to live until they are 80 years old, I wouldn't gamble on the LTD still being around by then.

Lifetime in the commercial world basically always means the products lifetime.
    So how can you extend the products' lifetime? If you honestly think it's good, recommend it to friends/on forums to push their sales. Don't abuse the service. Open a ticket only when necessary to avoid your favourite app/hosting provider drown in tickets. Give honest feedback to help them improve their product so they can get more sales..

Thanked by (1)MikePT
  • @MikePT When can we expect to see PHP 7.4?

Thanked by (1)MikePT
  • vyasvyas OG
    edited March 2020

Ever bought Life Insurance? You will learn in more ways than one what life and lifetime means.

Thanked by (2)Ympker MikePT
  • @nullroute said:

So I look at it in terms of payment versus expected lifetime of the service: I paid 10 bucks for shared hosting for lifetime, I currently pay $3.5/year with VirMach to host a lot of static pages and redirects, but I suspect the cPanel price increase will quickly sunset my current service so if I get just 3 years from @MikePT I'd consider it money well spent. Considering his background, I think it's a decent gamble.

Thanked by (2)Ympker MikePT
  • nullroutenullroute Hosting Provider

@mikewazar said:

@nullroute said:

So I look at it in terms of payment versus expected lifetime of the service: I paid 10 bucks for shared hosting for lifetime, I currently pay $3.5/year with VirMach to host a lot of static pages and redirects, but I suspect the cPanel price increase will quickly sunset my current service so if I get just 3 years from @MikePT I'd consider it money well spent. Considering his background, I think it's a decent gamble.

HostDoc was also a decent gamble.
    Anyway, I still think this is dirty and liar marketing, the services of the @MikePT company really seem to be very good, but this idea of "lifetime" hosting is crazy.

https://purplehost.com.br - Reliable, secure and affordable game hosting.

MS said:
    @MikePT When can we expect to see PHP 7.4?

Shall check it tomorrow. Wasnt done earlier as CloudLinux didn't have it for DA.

@Ympker said:

@nullroute said:

A "lifetime" deal will almost never last for a lifetime. Therefor, you should only buy Lifetime Deals from providers where you think it'll last long enough to make it worth your expenses. This is especially the case for one-man businesses. If someone was 80 years old, perhaps MyW would last them their lifetime, but if someone was 20 years old, and we'd expect them to live until they are 80 years old, I wouldn't gamble on the LTD still being around by then.

Lifetime in the commercial world basically always means the products lifetime.
    So how can you extend the products' lifetime? If you honestly think it's good, recommend it to friends/on forums to push their sales. Don't abuse the service. Open a ticket only when necessary to avoid your favourite app/hosting provider drown in tickets. Give honest feedback to help them improve their product so they can get more sales..

Indeed. What we mean to sell here is a Lifetime in terms of company Lifetime. It's been 4 years and the price we charge seems more than fair.

Thanked by (3)nullroute _MS_ Ympker

@mikewazar said:

@nullroute said:

I would say it's indeed worth. Our company is stable and growing slowly, but controlled growth! :)

@nullroute said:

@mikewazar said:

@nullroute said:

Anyway, I still think this is dirty and liar marketing, the services of the @MikePT company really seem to be very good, but this idea of "lifetime" hosting is crazy.

Please don't compare us to HostDoc. Companies can't be created like that in Portugal, it's totally different. No one is forcing you to buy though, I never ran away with people's money, and I did have several failed attempts, but that happens. Fighting for a company to succeed is a real challenge! :)

• @nullroute said:

The signs for HostDoc became apparent many months before the big implosion... the LET thread was just the nail in the coffin. Everyone has their own risk appetite, and I'm fine with my expectations. You may be different, and that's okay - to each their own.

Thanked by (1)MikePT
  • @MikePT said:

MS said:
    @MikePT When can we expect to see PHP 7.4?

Shall check it tomorrow. Wasnt done earlier as CloudLinux didn't have it for DA.

OK. Didn't know that.

Thanked by (1)MikePT