MyW - Shared/Reseller Hosting in DE and LA | LIFETIMES! (DA, LiteSpeed, MailChannels)

MikePTMikePT Hosting ProviderOGServices Provider

WNDP - WebNegócio Lda. (VAT PT513782540) is moving to another office to build a nice NOC there. We're launching our Lifetimes again as the funds will help us to acquire a bunch of computers and monitors.
This offer has been extended due to the recent Coronavirus pandemic.

This promotion will end on the 31st of March.

Schools are eligible for free Shared Hosting, please contact us.

What do we offer?

SSD Arrays
DDoS Protection in all our locations
DirectAdmin
MailChannels for Outbound Delivery
LiteSpeed
LSCache
Let’s Encrypt
CloudLinux
Softaculous
Python, NodeJS

Worried about migrations? No worries, we will migrate your account(s) for our servers.
cPanel to DirectAdmin, or DirectAdmin to DirectAdmin. We got you covered.

Servers location and specifications:

Falkenstein, Germany, EU (Hetzner)
Server specifications:
E3 1246 v3
32GB RAM
4x1TB SSD @ RAID 5
DDoS Protection

Los Angeles, USA (Reliablesite)
E3 1240v6
32GB RAM
4x1TB SSD @ RAID 5
DDoS Protection

Shared Hosting plans:

Basic
2GB SSD
Unmetered Bandwidth
Unlimited Domains
9.99€ plus VAT if applicable ORDER NOW

Reseller Hosting plans:

Entry
50GB SSD
Unmetered Bandwidth
Unlimited Accounts
100€ plus VAT if applicable ORDER NOW

Advanced
100GB SSD
Unmetered Bandwidth
Unlimited Accounts
160€ plus VAT if applicable ORDER NOW

CloudLinux limits:

200% CPU
2GB RAM
4096 IOPs
10MB/s Disk
50 Entry Processes
200 Processes

Thanked by (2)exp3 g4m3r

Comments

• WSSWSS OGRetired

These have to be the most often rare lifetimes that I've ever seen.

Thanked by (2)MikePT skorous

My pronouns are like/subscribe.

• MasonMason AdministratorOG
    edited March 2020

@WSS said:

It's okay. SSDNodes has been running the same "72 hours sale" for the past three years.

Head Janitor @ LES • AboutRulesSupport

• vyasvyas OG
    edited March 2020

So also Hostinger. Everytime one visits their site, there is a sale going on.

p.s; If one excludes the number of iterations of the LT sale, Myw.pt comes close second to the Invideo sale on Appsumo. nearly 9 months, Lifetime Deal.. and counting. Of course with the free traffic and PR and SEO goodies they were able to raise their profile and close a USD 10 Mn or so venture funding round.

So all is good in the LT Deals world!

@MikePT will the new office be in the coworking space you were working on, or is that a separate venture altogether?

@Mason said:

@WSS said:

It's okay. SSDNodes has been running the same "72 hours sale" for the past three years.

Thanked by (2)MikePT exp3
  • A good sale, is sold out in minutes or a few hours, but not weeks or months.

Thanked by (1)MikePT
  • MikePTMikePT Hosting ProviderOGServices Provider

@WSS said:

Super rare mate!!! hahaha!!

@Mason said:

@WSS said:

Well our 50% promo has been running since the very beginning... :P

@vyas said:
    So also Hostinger. Everytime one visits their site, there is a sale going on.

p.s; If one excludes the number of iterations of the LT sale, Myw.pt comes close second to the Invideo sale on Appsumo. nearly 9 months, Lifetime Deal.. and counting. Of course with the free traffic and PR and SEO goodies they were able to raise their profile and close a USD 10 Mn or so venture funding round.

So all is good in the LT Deals world!

@MikePT will the new office be in the coworking space you were working on, or is that a separate venture altogether?

@Mason said:

@WSS said:

The coworking area will be in the same space, I like people to talk to each other, less stressing than being closed, inside a boring space office. We want to keep things professional, but stress free. Waiting for the office keys!

First step will be painting it, decorating and such, then hardware we need.

@Neoon said:
    A good sale, is sold out in minutes or a few hours, but not weeks or months.

For sure, well, we're a small company with honest people, don't do many sales, but definitely growing.

Thanked by (1)exp3
    edited March 2020

Shameless post to bump, this is still available.

We remind the community that we're offering free hosting for schools during this crisis.

This has been extended due to the last events.

Hello,

Still active.

• vyasvyas OG
    edited April 2020

@MikePT 's lifetime offers for Myw.pt are like the Energizer bunny.. they keep going onn.. and on...and on... and on...

But hey, the service is also power packed. So you can't go wrong...

cheers

Thanked by (1)MikePT

@vyas said:
    @MikePT 's lifetime offers for Myw.pt are like the Energizer bunny.. they keep going onn.. and on...and on... and on...

cheers

These havent been selling much. Sold two LTD for reseller and a bunch of 2GB shared.

During the COVID crisis, and considering that we have plenty of space available, I don't mind to extend.
    It also helps us as some of our local clients suspended their contracts with us during the pandemic.

• vyasvyas OG
    edited April 2020

@MikePT said:

@vyas said:

cheers

These havent been selling much. Sold two LTD for reseller and a bunch of 2GB shared.

During the COVID crisis, and considering that we have plenty of space available, I don't mind to extend.
    It also helps us as some of our local clients suspended their contracts with us during the pandemic.

Oh that's not good...hope this is temporary (clients suspending contracts, that is)..and I hope some more folks will take the offer. heck I would if my plate wasn't full overflowing. (The reference to Energizer Bunny was keeping Easter in mind by the way.. so also the images)

May the Bunny bring better times ahead! Cheers...

(p.s: is the Portugese translation okay in the above image? Someone had mentioned a different service instead of google translate, but i ended up using the latter)

Thanked by (2)MikePT Ympker

@vyas said:

@MikePT said:

@vyas said:

cheers

Oh that's not good...hope this is temporary (clients suspending contracts, that is)..and I hope some more folks will take the offer. heck I would if my plate wasn't full overflowing. (The reference to Energizer Bunny was keeping Easter in mind by the way.. so also the images)

May the Bunny bring better times ahead! Cheers...

No worries, no worried. Everything is paid for :), the financial boost does help of course!

What matters is the safety of our people. We have also been sponsoring schools and such so they can lecture online.

Thanked by (1)vyas
  • edited April 2020

I'm confused. Are you offering unlimited domain hosting and 2gb storage for a one time payment of 10 euros?

• @sureiam said:
    I'm confused. Are you offering unlimited domains and 2gb storage for a one time payment of 10 euros?

Not to be confused with domain registration.

Thanked by (1)Ympker
  • @Rahul said:

@sureiam said:
    I'm confused. Are you offering unlimited domains and 2gb storage for a one time payment of 10 euros?

Not to be confused with domain registration.

Indeed fixed

Thanked by (1)Ympker

@sureiam said:
    I'm confused. Are you offering unlimited domain hosting and 2gb storage for a one time payment of 10 euros?

2 GB Lifetime, yes.

Thanked by (1)sureiam
  • @MikePT said:

@sureiam said:

2 GB Lifetime, yes.

I'm skeptical but I also know your a stand up guy so interested. What's the likelihood of this "lifetime" being at least 2 years?

• WSSWSS OGRetired

@sureiam said:

@MikePT said:

@sureiam said:

2 GB Lifetime, yes.

I'm skeptical but I also know your a stand up guy so interested. What's the likelihood of this "lifetime" being at least 2 years?

Semi-Probable.

• @WSS said:

@sureiam said:

@MikePT said:

@sureiam said:

2 GB Lifetime, yes.

Semi-Probable.

It's the unlimited part that gets me. Even our good friend Fran had to pull it back after the spammers got to it with literally thousands of advert sites. 100 imo is the right amount. Excessive but not enough to cause havoc.

• WSSWSS OGRetired

I'm not here to shit on Mike. He's been in the business for several years and has been incredibly professional in most encounters we've had - but would I host something I really cared about on a lifetime plan? No.

Thanked by (3)MikePT bdl Ympker

@sureiam said:

@WSS said:

@sureiam said:

@MikePT said:

@sureiam said:

2 GB Lifetime, yes.

Semi-Probable.

It's the unlimited part that gets me. Even our good friend Fran had to pull it back after the spammers got to it with literally thousands of advert sites. 100 imo is the right amount. Excessive but not enough to cause havoc.

Well, if someone causes issues, we'll be on it.

23:35:27 up 271 days, 9:54, 2 users, load average: 4.68, 4.39, 4.34

Won't take long - 3 months, to be 1 year offering this.

Plus... We do have recurring revenue other than the hosting. Monthly clients, local companies, pay for the servers.
    Furthermore, our NOC, our server administration blablabla.

@WSS said:
    I'm not here to shit on Mike. He's been in the business for several years and has been incredibly professional in most encounters we've had - but would I host something I really cared about on a lifetime plan? No.

Jetbackup is installed, and you can run your backups too - just in case! :)

It's been selling a lot of the 2 GB plans mainly for personal websites or email delivery as we relay with MailChannels.

• WSSWSS OGRetired

@MikePT said:

Just sayin'... I've been self-hosting for several years, and before that went with an unknown provider who kicks ass.. but then raised their prices 10x once I started selfhosting. Hope my RAID1 survives.

@WSS said:

@MikePT said:

Just sayin'... I've been self-hosting for several years, and before that went with an unknown provider who kicks ass.. but then raised their prices 10x once I started selfhosting. Hope my RAID1 survives.

Damn... o.O, backups, backups, backups!

Thanked by (1)WSS
  • @MikePT said:

@WSS said:

@MikePT said:

Damn... o.O, backups, backups, backups!

• WSSWSS OGRetired

@seriesn You can has backups?

Thanked by (1)MikePT

• @WSS said:

I know it sounds like I am but I've had the same experience with him which is why this wasn't written off in my mind.

@MikePT said:
    Well, if someone causes issues, we'll be on it.

23:35:27 up 271 days, 9:54, 2 users, load average: 4.68, 4.39, 4.34

Won't take long - 3 months, to be 1 year offering this.

Plus... We do have recurring revenue other than the hosting. Monthly clients, local companies, pay for the servers.
    Furthermore, our NOC, our server administration blablabla.

It's been selling a lot of the 2 GB plans mainly for personal websites

Oh alright I'll give it a shot. ;) it's indeed too good to pass up

• I bought the 2GB Deal when it was first offered, and it performs well, so I have now upgraded it to some more GBs.
    Lets see how long a lifetime is in Portugal, so far none of my 3 Lowend-Lifetime-Deals has flatlined.

Thanked by (1)MikePT
  • @WSS said: but would I host something I really cared about on a lifetime plan? No.

Agreed that lifetime plans are not something worth purchasing in general, that said it depends on how you view it. If the provider is one you trust and expect to be around for a while then it may be a reasonable punt.

People who view a lifetime plan as 'their lifetime' are just silly. But if you look at the cost, consider that if you get at least 2 or 3 years out of the service and anything else after that is a bonus then it may be worth it, to someone.

That said, expectation always wins over reality in this segment.

Thanked by (4)mikho Ympker sureiam MikePT
  • vyasvyas OG
    edited April 2020

I consider Lifetime deal as 3 to 5 years, bulk of them towards the 3 year mark.

Less heartache if the timeline is kept in mind.. and agree with @lee there

Edit: totalled up the numbers from past 3 years-

• Lifetime Deals purchased : 45
    • Median time since purchase: 14 months
    • Median price paid : US $ 55
    • Number gone bust or non functional: 3 ( a fourth will close in March 2021, they gave a one year heads up! )
    • Number actively in use : 10
      (at least once a week)

ROI on the actively used ones = 4x (Total money paid for LT deals).

Overall I am a believer, buyer and user of L T deals, after some digging..

Got 2* 2 GB and 1* reseller LT from @mikept last year