Looking to replace my OVH server

tester4tester4 OG
edited April 2020 in Requests

Hi there,

I've been out of the loop on the current best deals on the market so I'm hoping some providers could post their current offers as I'm looking to move away from OVH, find my requirements below:

Any CPU that is 2.2GHz and 8 cores or above
64GB of DDR3+ Memory
2x1.2TB SSDs or above
1Gbps @ 50TB of bandwidth or above
a /28 of IP's would also be handy but 10 would also be fine.

My budget for this is $85 per month, any takers? :)

EDIT: Forgot to say, please don't post offers if your support takes 1-2 months to reply like OVH although I doubt there's many out there like that :expressionless:

Comments

• ClouviderClouvider Hosting ProviderOG
    edited April 2020

If you increase that a little we might be able to help with a similar gear on our sale offer :-)

https://www.clouvider.co.uk/dedicated-servers-sale/

• @tester4 said:
    Hi there,

I've been out of the loop on the current best deals on the market so I'm hoping some providers could post their current offers as I'm looking to move away from OVH, find my requirements below:

Any CPU that is 2.2GHz and 8 cores or above
    64GB of DDR3+ Memory
    2x1.2TB SSDs or above
    1Gbps @ 50TB of bandwidth or above
    a /28 of IP's would also be handy but 10 would also be fine.

My budget for this is $85 per month, any takers? :)

EDIT: Forgot to say, please don't post offers if your support takes 1-2 months to reply like OVH although I doubt there's many out there like that :expressionless:

@Clouvider is prem and so is @Hetzner_OL :)

• Not_OlesNot_Oles Hosting ProviderContent Writer

@tester4 said: EDIT: Forgot to say, please don't post offers if your support takes 1-2 months to reply like OVH although I doubt there's many out there like that

Thanks for the edit! I was wondering what was your gripe with OVH, but I didn't want to hijack the thread by asking. Wish you the best with your new server! Have fun!

Thanked by (1)mfs

I hope everyone gets the servers they want!

• @Not_Oles said:

@tester4 said: EDIT: Forgot to say, please don't post offers if your support takes 1-2 months to reply like OVH although I doubt there's many out there like that

Thanks for the edit! I was wondering what was your gripe with OVH, but I didn't want to hijack the thread by asking. Wish you the best with your new server! Have fun!

OVH as a service is decent, just unfortunately they won't allow me to upgrade my server to 64GB of memory from 32GB without out an entire server change at a very much higher price, this teamed with the 1-2 month reply times unfortunately has made me want to switch.

• Not_OlesNot_Oles Hosting ProviderContent Writer

@tester4 Maybe you might want to take a quick peek at https://checkservers.ovh/.

I hope everyone gets the servers they want!

• @tester4 said:

@Not_Oles said:

OVH as a service is decent, just unfortunately they won't allow me to upgrade my server to 64GB of memory from 32GB without out an entire server change at a very much higher price, this teamed with the 1-2 month reply times unfortunately has made me want to switch.

I’m surprised you get that terrible response time, I’ve always gotten answers within 24 hours.

• MikeAMikeA Hosting ProviderOG

@wdmg said:

@tester4 said:

@Not_Oles said:

I’m surprised you get that terrible response time, I’ve always gotten answers within 24 hours.

It depends on things like the branch you're registered with, what type of ticket it is. I've had incident tickets due to servers being down or network issues go without a response for days.

Thanked by (1)vimalware

ExtraVM - High RAM Specials
    Yours truly.

• What location are you looking for?