What is the worst server that you actively make use of?

2»

Comments

• I use 5 of the mrvm ipv6-only with 256M as monitoring satellites and route reflectors.
    Works like a charm, they do their job so well I usually forget about them even existing.

• havochavoc OGContent Writer

@SuriCloud said:

@havoc said:
    Running websites for family members on a GCP free tier VM.

0.2 vCPU

..yep...0.2

I think you have to pay now for the ip adress?

From July onwards. Yeah looking to move as a result

• WSSWSS OGRetired

@corbpie said:
    People use their VIrmach VPS's ?

The Chinese can't seem to get enough of them.

My pronouns are like/subscribe.

• @havoc said:

@SuriCloud said:

@havoc said:

0.2 vCPU

..yep...0.2

Google Cloud Free Tier is also available for external IP addresses that are being used by VM instances. In-use external IP addresses are available without additional cost until you have used a number of hours equal to the total hours in the current month. Usage calculations are combined across all in-use external IP addresses. Google Cloud Free Tier for in-use external IP addresses applies to all instance types, not just f1-micro instances.

https://cloud.google.com/free/docs/gcp-free-tier#always-free

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

@corbpie said:

Yes and it's stable. Just not punchy.

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• @corbpie said:

Yes. cPanel DNS Only, Blesta, Discourse, and more.

• @APenguinWeb said:

@havoc said:

@SuriCloud said:

@havoc said:

0.2 vCPU

..yep...0.2

Google Cloud Free Tier is also available for external IP addresses that are being used by VM instances. In-use external IP addresses are available without additional cost until you have used a number of hours equal to the total hours in the current month. Usage calculations are combined across all in-use external IP addresses. Google Cloud Free Tier for in-use external IP addresses applies to all instance types, not just f1-micro instances.

I had used for months,but the las 2 months i got invoice and saw that i was billed for ip use.

• havochavoc OGContent Writer

@APenguinWeb said:

I was under the impression that is what will change. I got a mail from the big g about it. But look at my invoice I don't see the expected notional charge + discount

As COVID-19 continues to affect our world, we’re writing to let you know that we have extended the external IP discount period that was scheduled to end on March 31, 2020 until June 30, 2020.

For background, we increased the price for the use of external IPs with Google Compute Engine (GCE) instances beginning January 1, 2020. To help you quantify the impact of the pricing changes, we automatically discounted your usage for the first three months.

We are now extending this initial discount period by three months, until June 30, 2020. Your invoice will continue to show your calculated external IP-related charges and the applied discount. You will need to pay for any incurred external IP-related charges shown on your invoice beginning July 1, 2020.