VPS providers who offer free DirectAdmin

vpsgeekvpsgeek OG
edited November 2019 in General

Hi LES this is my first post (and discussion)

I know BuyVM offer free DirectAdmin & so do InceptionHosting (UK location through Clouvider) but who else? Just looking to make a list to prefer those when I need it & will definitely be useful for everyone else interested in free DA as well

Recommend: SmallWeb|BuyVM|Linode|RamNode

Tagged:

Comments

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• uptimeuptime OG
    edited November 2019

hello @vpsgeek - welcome :)

I know of just a few in addition to the "free DA O.G." BuyVM ...

there are probably at least a few more, but might start with:

HostDoc - free DirectAdmin with VPS plans at or above £5/m - offering KVM, many locations worldwide

also HostEONS - offering OpenVZ7 pools and KVM with DirectAdmin for many plans - in Los Angeles and New York

and IntoVPS - offering KVM with free DirectAdmin in several locations

Thanked by (3)vpsgeek hostEONS HostDoc

HS4LIFE (+ (* 3 4) (* 5 6))

• Hostdoc does on offers at+above 5.0 GBP/mo.

Thanked by (2)vpsgeek HostDoc
  • Welcome aboard @vpsgeek and this is a great first discussion :-)

Thanked by (2)vpsgeek uptime

Get the best deal on your next VPS or Shared/Reseller hosting from RacknerdTracker.com - The original aff garden.

• hostEONShostEONS Hosting ProviderOG

Thanks for the mention @uptime

Thanked by (2)uptime vpsgeek

hostEONS.com - 9 Locations for VPS (US and EU).. Free Blesta License, Free Windows 2019 License and more. Shared DA Hosting. AS142036 .. Ryzen 7950X Based VDS in SLC, LA and Dallas

• @hostEONS :) nice to see you here! Welcome!

I am looking forward to see your offers here soon.

Also, I am curious to know if you might offer support in Chinese language? (Asking for a friend)

Thanked by (1)vpsgeek

• hostEONShostEONS Hosting ProviderOG

@uptime said:
    @hostEONS :) nice to see you here! Welcome!

Also, I am curious to know if you might offer support in Chinese language? (Asking for a friend)

Yeah will be posting offers soon, waiting for new VPS nodes (waiting for shipment to arrive) as currently low on stock

Sorry but we don't offer support in Chinese, though we do have Chinese client and we just use Google Translator so usually we don't face issues with Chinese clients

hostEONS.com - 9 Locations for VPS (US and EU).. Free Blesta License, Free Windows 2019 License and more. Shared DA Hosting. AS142036 .. Ryzen 7950X Based VDS in SLC, LA and Dallas

• okay, thanks for that info @hostEONS - I am glad to have you here with us. Wishing you much good fortune and good times!

Thanked by (1)vpsgeek

• @uptime said:
    @hostEONS :) nice to see you here! Welcome!

If it is your friend, I am happy to translate for free.

Deals and Reviews: LowEndBoxes Review | Avoid dodgy providers with The LEBRE Whitelist | Free hosting (with conditions): Evolution-Host, NanoKVM, FreeMach, ServedEZ | Get expert copyediting and copywriting help at The Write Flow

• vpsgeek said: I know BuyVM offer free DirectAdmin & so do InceptionHosting (UK location through Clouvider) but who else?

AlphaVPS does this for all VPS above €5, but you'd have to open a ticket for this.

Thanked by (3)uptime vpsgeek vimalware
  • Add GreenCloudVPS to the list

Thanked by (3)uptime Ympker vpsgeek

UpCloud free $25 through this aff link - Akamai, DigitalOcean and Vultr alternative, multiple location, IPv6.

• MichaelCeeMichaelCee OGServices Provider
    edited November 2019

IntoVPS offers a free DirectAdmin License. It being cloud billing you have to top up a month worth of credit (from $5$3/mo)

I wish I could add RamNode to the list but sadly they cost a whole three dollars per month for a license :(

Thanked by (2)vpsgeek vyas
  • AmitzAmitz OG
    edited November 2019

redacted

Thanked by (1)vpsgeek

Amitz, a very stable genius (it's true!) and Grand Rectumfier of the official LESLOS® (LES League of Shitposters).
    Certified braindead since 1974 and still perfectly happy.

• edited November 2019

https://www.xinix.net also offer it with some of their VPS plans

Source: Their website

Note: Never used any of their offerings so please go through reviews & decide on your own

• FranciscoFrancisco Hosting ProviderOG

uptime said: I know of just a few in addition to the "free DA O.G." BuyVM ...

Amongst other goodies ;)

Francisco

Thanked by (3)uptime poisson vpsgeek
  • HostUS also offer free DirectAdmin at their London location which is with Clouvider I think
    Source