cPanel redirection Issue

I have a strange issue with one of my cPanel. I already have a redirection rule for my domain. Now when I tried to delete it. It's showing that the redirection is deleted but after some time that redirection is again creating. I have tried updating cPanel also. No luck. Anyone knows how to fix this strange issue?

Comments

• AK_KWHAK_KWH Hosting ProviderOG

Probably You. Had cache try to clear it nd then check

KhanWebHost Cheap Shared Hosting | Cheap KVM VPS (DE,UK,US,FR) | KVM Sale - LES Offers

• @AK_KWH said:

Already done it. No luck

• Sounds like a cache issue.

• AK_KWHAK_KWH Hosting ProviderOG

Check the htaccess
    Also try to check the redirection plugin if its there then remove it > @mywebhosting said:

@AK_KWH said:

Already done it. No luck

KhanWebHost Cheap Shared Hosting | Cheap KVM VPS (DE,UK,US,FR) | KVM Sale - LES Offers

• I have the same issue. What can i do?

• XsltelXsltel Hosting Provider

sometimes if you have a lot of .htaccess directives cpanel won't able to remove the redirection directive due to confliction with other rules.
    what you can do is to manually remove that redirection by editing .htaccess from file manager (you may need to enable the show hidden files) .

if you can't identify that redirection rule feel free to post your .htaccess here on pastebin and will help you with identifying that.

Xsltel OU | A One-man show powered by 250 grams of brain
    Offering reliable hosting services, Server management since 2011 and free cPanel hosting since 2020

• @Xsltel said:
    sometimes if you have a lot of .htaccess directives cpanel won't able to remove the redirection directive due to confliction with other rules.
    what you can do is to manually remove that redirection by editing .htaccess from file manager (you may need to enable the show hidden files) .

if you can't identify that redirection rule feel free to post your .htaccess here on pastebin and will help you with identifying that.

Thanks.

It's the issue with .htaccess