LES newbie offer - 60% off on our yearly KVM SSD Linux VMs plans - Recurring!

gleertgleert Hosting Provider

We are new to LES, but have been in the hosting business since 2005.
Please check out our super fast pure SSD VMs.

THE OFFER:

For a limited time only, 60% off on our yearly KVM SSD Linux VMs plans (recurring)!
Orders include:

• IPv4 + IPv6
  • SSD RAID 10
  • KVM Virtualization
  • Located in The Netherlands
  • Looking Glass

Use coupon code: LES2020

Specs:

• Core(s) 1 - Ram 2GB - SSD Disk 40GB - 2TB BW - 30€/year (+vat if applicable) - Order Now
  • Core(s) 2 - Ram 4GB - SSD Disk 80GB - 4TB BW - 60€/year (+vat if applicable) - Order Now
  • MORE OPTIONS!

Kind Regards,

Naranjatech Team

Our VPSes (ask for a recurring coupon code) Mailchannels low volume plans

Comments

• Sounds good! Is this NVMe or regular SSD (probably know the answer, but still)?

• gleertgleert Hosting Provider

@debaser said:
    Sounds good! Is this NVMe or regular SSD (probably know the answer, but still)?

That's regular SSD, we also have NVMe nodes, but pricing is a bit different...

• What is the host node cpu generation /model?

Nice offers

Thanked by (1)gleert

@vimalware said: What is the host node cpu generation /model?

Nice offers

Dual AMD EPYC 7351

• Any bench please

• Found this bench at the other forum.

Thanked by (2)uptime gleert

@sonic said: Any bench please

@debaser Found this bench at the other forum.

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

Waiting for YABS

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• Be the bench you want to see ....

HS4LIFE (+ (* 3 4) (* 5 6))

• vyasvyas OG
    edited February 2020

@uptime said:
    Be the bench you want to see ....

H/T to itlabs

Thanked by (1)uptime
  • debaserdebaser OG
    edited February 2020
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2020-02-10                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #

Wed Feb 26 11:03:15 EST 2020

Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Processor  : AMD EPYC 7351 16-Core Processor
    CPU cores  : 1 @ 2399.998 MHz
    AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ❌ Disabled
    RAM        : 2.0G
    Swap       : 1.0G
    Disk       : 39G

fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
    Block Size | 4kb           (IOPS) | 64kb          (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 106.17 MB/s  (26.5k) | 925.91 MB/s  (14.4k)
    Write      | 106.45 MB/s  (26.6k) | 930.79 MB/s  (14.5k)
    Total      | 212.63 MB/s  (53.1k) | 1.85 GB/s    (29.0k)
               |                      |
    Block Size | 512kb         (IOPS) | 1mb           (IOPS)
      ------   | -----          ----  | ---            ----
    Read       | 1.25 GB/s     (2.4k) | 1.22 GB/s     (1.1k)
    Write      | 1.31 GB/s     (2.5k) | 1.31 GB/s     (1.2k)
    Total      | 2.56 GB/s     (5.0k) | 2.53 GB/s     (2.4k)

Performing Geekbench 5 benchmark test. This may take a couple minutes to complet                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:
    Test            | Value
                    |
    Single Core     | 678
    Multi Core      | 699
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/1308917

Geekbench 4: https://browser.geekbench.com/v4/cpu/15261273

IPerf3 tests to Bouygues

[SUM]   0.00-10.00  sec  1.11 GBytes   952 Mbits/sec  6899             sender
    [SUM]   0.00-10.00  sec  1.08 GBytes   930 Mbits/sec                  receiver

[SUM]   0.00-10.00  sec  1.11 GBytes   951 Mbits/sec  193             sender
    [SUM]   0.00-10.00  sec  1.08 GBytes   932 Mbits/sec                  receiver

• @cybertech said:
    Waiting for YABS

How is the no-bench detox ?

Thanked by (1)cybertech
  • @gleert You might want to check your support system/email setup. I tried contacting you with a pre-sales question from two different email addresses of which I am sure I never used to contact you or signup with, but they both bounce with this message:

Your email to our support system could not be accepted because it was not recognized as coming from an email address belonging to one of our customers. If you need assistance, please email from the address you registered with us that you use to login to our client area.

• Damn, that AMD is tempting :)
    Nice offer

Thanked by (1)gleert
  • InceptionHostingInceptionHosting Hosting ProviderOG

@Freek said:
    @gleert You might want to check your support system/email setup. I tried contacting you with a pre-sales question from two different email addresses of which I am sure I never used to contact you or signup with, but they both bounce with this message:

Your email to our support system could not be accepted because it was not recognized as coming from an email address belonging to one of our customers. If you need assistance, please email from the address you registered with us that you use to login to our client area.

If it helps:

WHMCS > Setup > General > Support > Untick the box above.

However, unless you are happy to set up some really good filtering I don't suggest any hosts accept email tickets from none customers directly to WHMCS as they have a history of being compromised through cleverly crafted emails.

It is common for people to set WHMCS securely as I suggested above but forget to disable the pre-sales form which WHMCS likes to re-enable for you and both cant exist with that security measure in place.

Thanked by (2)Freek gleert

https://inceptionhosting.com
    Please do not use the PM system here for Inception Hosting support issues.

@Freek said:
    @gleert You might want to check your support system/email setup. I tried contacting you with a pre-sales question from two different email addresses of which I am sure I never used to contact you or signup with, but they both bounce with this message:

Hi Freek, could you try again?

@Freek said:

Hi Freek, I see you're not a client... Support tickets only work for clients. Please send me a DM with your questions

• @gleert said:

@Freek said:

Hi Freek, I see you're not a client... Support tickets only work for clients. Please send me a DM with your questions

Hi Gleert,

Thanks for your reply.

I'm not trying to send in a support ticket. I sent an email to the only email address listed on your webpage:

Kind regards,
    Freek

@Freek said:

@gleert said:

@Freek said:

Hi Gleert,

Thanks for your reply.

I'm not trying to send in a support ticket. I sent an email to the only email address listed on your webpage:

Kind regards,
    Freek

Hi Freek, sorry for the hassle... Now it should work correct.

• edited May 2020

@gleert said:

@Freek said:

@gleert said:

@Freek said:

Hi Gleert,

Thanks for your reply.

Kind regards,
    Freek

Hi Freek, sorry for the hassle... Now it should work correct.

Hi Gleert. I just resent my question by email. It didn't bounce, so it seems to be working, although I didn't receive the usual WHMCS email confirmation message (yet). ** EDIT:** I've just received the WHMCS email confirmation message, so it's working. Thnx for fixing.

@Freek thanks for contracting! Please let me know how it's working out for you.