VPN Unlimited Deal $ 15 with Coupon

13»

Comments

• YmpkerYmpker OGContent Writer

@Ouji said:
    I would Ivacy is more mature for unblocking. Wireguard is the shit, but the unblocking servers for VPNUnlimited were unbearably slow last night when I was trying to watch Funimation. I will keep looking, but for evertyhing else VPNUnlimited seems better.

I usually use Ivacy for unblocking :) Works great for Flix, Crunchyroll and others. It's definitely more mature for unblocking streaming services imho but other than that speeds aren't as good as Keepsolid (for dl/full tunnel etc).

Thanked by (1)Ouji
  • @Ympker said: I usually use Ivacy for unblocking :) Works great for Flix, Crunchyroll and others. It's definitely more mature for unblocking streaming services imho but other than that speeds aren't as good as Keepsolid (for dl/full tunnel etc).

Hoping KeepSolid will get better with unblocking overtime since Wireguard is great for my phone. Although I have LTD for boths, so as long as they keep working, that will suffice.

Still waiting for a SURPRISE LIMITED TIME FLASH DEAL on the Windscribe Lifetime, but I guess it won't happen again. Also I almost got 3yrs for $36 last year, but they said now that they are gone for good from StackSocial (I can understand why).

-

Posted on the other forum, but I will post here as well since it might be useful for someone.

I guess I found the first bug within an app of them (KeepSolid). Just opened my MacOS app and my account got locked for 5 login tries, even though the email I use with them has never been used elsewhere and it also locked my out as soon as I opened the app.

Fortunately (or not, since this was too easy to my liking), my account was unblocked by clicking in a link in one email they sent me.

Thanked by (1)Ympker

@Ouji said:

@Ympker said: I usually use Ivacy for unblocking :) Works great for Flix, Crunchyroll and others. It's definitely more mature for unblocking streaming services imho but other than that speeds aren't as good as Keepsolid (for dl/full tunnel etc).

Hoping KeepSolid will get better with unblocking overtime since Wireguard is great for my phone. Although I have LTD for boths, so as long as they keep working, that will suffice.

Still waiting for a SURPRISE LIMITED TIME FLASH DEAL on the Windscribe Lifetime, but I guess it won't happen again. Also I almost got 3yrs for $36 last year, but they said now that they are gone for good from StackSocial (I can understand why).

-

Posted on the other forum, but I will post here as well since it might be useful for someone.

I guess I found the first bug within an app of them (KeepSolid). Just opened my MacOS app and my account got locked for 5 login tries, even though the email I use with them has never been used elsewhere and it also locked my out as soon as I opened the app.

Fortunately (or not, since this was too easy to my liking), my account was unblocked by clicking in a link in one email they sent me.

Yeah, I don't think WS LTD is coming back :/

Thanked by (1)Ouji
  • @Ympker said: Yeah, I don't think WS LTD is coming back :/

Me neither :(

But that's a good sign of a sustainable LTD. One that stays there for a while and then vanishes forever.

Thanked by (1)Ympker
  • Who knows ivacy & keepsolid be deadpooled

Thanked by (1)Ympker
  • @deepak_leb said: Who knows ivacy & keepsolid be deadpooled

Perhaps. I originally paid $24 for Ivacy. I'm closing on a year with them with good reliability and average support.
    Keepsolid was $15.

$24 for one year is not bad at all, if they deadpooled by tomorrow, which seems unlikely.
    If I get one year out of KeepSolid I'd be happy as well.

Of course, I'd be happier if I got several years, but you can't demand too much when paying such low prices.

• @Ouji said:

@deepak_leb said: Who knows ivacy & keepsolid be deadpooled

Perhaps. I originally paid $24 for Ivacy. I'm closing on a year with them with good reliability and average support.
    Keepsolid was $15.

$24 for one year is not bad at all, if they deadpooled by tomorrow, which seems unlikely.
    If I get one year out of KeepSolid I'd be happy as well.

Of course, I'd be happier if I got several years, but you can't demand too much when paying such low prices.

I had paid $20 for three years for keep solid vpn in 2017. Chances are they will be around for 3 more years.
    VPn at $5 per year not bad

Thanked by (1)Ouji
  • someshzadesomeshzade Hosting ProviderOG

Got one, thanks :)

Thanked by (2)Ympker vyas

Nexa Racks - Reliable Web Hosting Company

• @someshzade said:

On a related note, I was trying out the wireguard option for VPN U/L , it connected me to Leapswith Hyd location. When I ran a speedtest, the connecting server was in your city .....and then it spat out a list of ISPs/ servers in the region.

Thanked by (2)Ympker someshzade
  • @vyas said:
    Stacksocial is offering KeepSolid VPN Unlimited: If you use the coupon "VPNUMAY15" you get a $24 discount. So the $39 price becomes $15.

Note this is a "lifetime" deal, but at this price, even for 1 year, 5 devices, a good deal..

any new coupon ? it's $39 now .

• @vbloods said:

@vyas said:
    Stacksocial is offering KeepSolid VPN Unlimited: If you use the coupon "VPNUMAY15" you get a $24 discount. So the $39 price becomes $15.

Note this is a "lifetime" deal, but at this price, even for 1 year, 5 devices, a good deal..

any new coupon ? it's $39 now .

Wait for next time

Thanked by (2)Ouji Ympker

Now, that's interesting (the 3 year deal is also limited to 5 devices lol):

Thanked by (2)sonic Ouji
  • someshzadesomeshzade Hosting ProviderOG

@vyas said:

@someshzade said:

On a related note, I was trying out the wireguard option for VPN U/L , it connected me to Leapswith Hyd location. When I ran a speedtest, the connecting server was in your city .....and then it spat out a list of ISPs/ servers in the region.

oh, Hyd is just 4 hours far from my place. I will surely check that out. :)

Thanked by (1)Ympker

Nexa Racks - Reliable Web Hosting Company

• If you are subscribed to our Lifetime Personal VPN Servers or Personal Static IPs, you are subject to a cap of 900GB/month.

TOS: https://www.vpnunlimitedapp.com/addendum

FYI if anyone was planning on using VPN Unlimited for a VPN for their server to run youtube-dl, rclone transfers, seedbox, etc.

• @Emmet said:

If you are subscribed to our Lifetime Personal VPN Servers or Personal Static IPs, you are subject to a cap of 900GB/month.

FYI if anyone was planning on using VPN Unlimited for a VPN for their server to run youtube-dl, rclone transfers, seedbox, etc.

Quoting from the other forum:

@Ympker said:
    Regarding the 900GB/month Fair Use Policy:

I contacted VPNUnlimited support regarding the 900GB/month FUP and they said the following:

Your connection speed may drop to 5 Mbit/s, or it may not drop at all.

Throttling only lasts until the end of month though. Sounds fair enough to me. If they want LTD users pushing more than 900GB/month I think that is still a reasonable limit. I also see no problem when they don't limit regular monthly/yearly paying customers since they pay much more than us LTD ppl who purchased for 15-40$ lifetime. With 5 Mbit/s you can still watch YouTube in HD and browse normally :) On my 1 Mbit/s O2 Telefonica (mobile phone isp) throttle I can even watch YouTube, Netflix and Twitch.

edited June 2020

@Emmet said:

If you are subscribed to our Lifetime Personal VPN Servers or Personal Static IPs, you are subject to a cap of 900GB/month.

Are you referring to the 900GB bw/month cap? It was mentioned before, I think. Oops, was the other forum. Thanks for quoting @Ouji .